Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 03:09 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,621,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Good.. why would I want to stay? Cuz if the apostles could go through tribulation then so can I... my faith is not so small that I am a coward... I would definitely stay. Someones gotta take care of stuff down here while all other christians escape...

So perhaps those that are left behind choose to be left behind....
Oh I see, you want to be a martyr and the rest of us are just cowards, right? I see nothing wrong with the Lord wanting to protect His own, just like He did with Noah and Lot. Being taken in the Rapture is the highest honor and privilege but hey, if you want to battle with giant bugs, plagues and Anti-Christ then go right ahead. I'll be happy to wait until Jesus returns with His army (notice my moniker) to do my battling. Pssst.....don't tell anyone but Jesus wins!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 03:14 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,526,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Oh I see, you want to be a martyr and the rest of us are just cowards, right? I see nothing wrong with the Lord wanting to protect His own, just like He did with Noah and Lot. Being taken in the Rapture is the highest honor and privilege but hey, if you want to battle with giant bugs, plagues and Anti-Christ then go right ahead. I'll be happy to wait until Jesus returns with His army (notice my moniker) to do my battling. Pssst.....don't tell anyone but Jesus wins!!
Actually he doesn't win in your scenario because there will be more in hell than in heaven... LOL

Actually it's like talking to a brick wall with futurists...

Why is it that Jesus spoke to people right in front of him to be ready when it will occur 2000 years in the future.. Like I said many times before.. Jesus should have just dictated all of this to a scribe so that he wouldn't have had to travel so much to spread the word. I mean really.. if it was 2000+ years later he would have known.. right?

Old 12-04-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Actually he doesn't win in your scenario because there will be more in hell than in heaven... LOL

Actually it's like talking to a brick wall with futurists...

Why is it that Jesus spoke to people right in front of him to be ready when it will occur 2000 years in the future.. Like I said many times before.. Jesus should have just dictated all of this to a scribe so that he wouldn't have had to travel so much to spread the word. I mean really.. if it was 2000+ years later he would have known.. right?
Jesus wins the battle of Armageddon, therefore we all win. I think what you said was pretty lame and blasphemous. God ALWAYS wins. People will go to hell by choice, just like you're choosing to live through the tribulation. I hope Jesus denies your request.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:20 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,177,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
I hope Jesus denies your request.
Love abounds here on CD.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
Love abounds here on CD.
That was meant in love Elmer!! I hope that Jesus overlooks kat's desire to be left behind!! Good gracious.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:53 PM

There is a good website that can help anyone who is seeking answers about prophecy and the Rapture that I am providing a link to. They also have a discussion board, and the link is below. I know there is a lot of different beliefs about end-times, but as a Christian and one who is certain of her beliefs it's my duty to warn and provide information to help people. We really are living in the last days and the mark of the beast is right at our doorsteps.

www.raptureready.com

www.rr-bb.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity