Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 03:15 PM

64,025 posts, read 40,336,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Amen ....and she still is doing her best to kill the Owner AND destroy His vineyard that's for producing the new wine of the Kingdom, as is amply demonstrated on this board daily. Peace
Because the New Wine is NOT agape love of God and each other, riiiiight?????? How is it you cannot see that YOU are killing the Owner (Jesus) and destroying His vineyard producing the New Wine of agape love within the Kingdom of our minds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 03:51 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,579,123 times
Isaiah 28
Judgment on Ephraim
Woe to the proud crown of the drunkards of Ephraim, And to the fading flower of its glorious beauty, Which is at the head of the fertile valley Of those who are overcome with wine! 2Behold, the Lord has a strong and mighty agent; As a storm of hail, a tempest of destruction, Like a storm of mighty overflowing waters, He has cast it down to the earth with His hand.…

Isaiah 28:7
And these also reel with wine and stagger from strong drink: The priest and the prophet reel with strong drink, They are confused by wine, they stagger from strong drink; They reel while having visions, They totter when rendering judgment.

Amos
Who drink wine from sacrificial bowls While they anoint themselves with the finest of oils, Yet they have not grieved over the ruin of Joseph. 7Therefore, they will now go into exile at the head of the exiles, And the sprawlers' banqueting will pass away.…

Those who reel from a wine not of God will be put in boats as captives and sent back to Egypt where they will seek out any master to sell themselves as servants that they may live, but nobody shall buy them.

LOL.

What does the grape harvest teach us?

There is the water and there is the blood and there is the spirit, and these are the body, the soul, and the spirit.

If God has given somebody blood to drink, there is a soul swallowed down that is not your own and when he opens his mouth, he says,'' Behold, the Lord has given me the new wine, see, now he speaks to me.''

But of what soul, the drinker know not.

Give them blood to drink O lord, for they are deserving, and then they shall see the hail, a crushing truth as it were.

Like a storm of hail, like a storm of mighty overflowing waters that will expose a person when his seas has been divided and everything in the sea exposed only to have the waters fall back upon them.

Just rambling to myself , that's my kung fu, to ramble on.

What is the difference between drinking blood and drinking wine?

Old 08-25-2016, 04:23 PM

Did you know that new wine is non alcoholic and the only way to obtain new wine is that you fill a skin and then it has to be buried in a symbolism of death.

People have always claimed a new wine, Ephraim believed he had it but he was reeling from the new wine and being that new wine isn't alcoholic, it wasn't God that filled the vessel that made them drunk.

Ephraim is synonymous with Christianity and Christianity obtained it's supposed new wine from the exact same source that Ephraim obtained it from. They shunned the Torah and called it a strange thing and then they had to keep their people from celebrating God's Holy days because they couldn't afford their people to keep the feasts of God in Jerusalem and so they had their own vineyards, their own harvest with their own spirit not of God.

They created their own grape harvest void of the knowledge of God, their own wine not of God. Inside there are vats filled up with every sort of grape, but when the harvest comes, the master will step inside the vats and the wine will be trampled out, poured out because it was soured. If the wine is sour, let the stopper be broken so that the barrel can empty and we can start again.

Revelation talks about this when from the crushing of the grapes, a river of blood{souls} will come forth so violently that it will shoot into the atmosphere and there will be a very wide river of blood{souls} that is 4 feet deep and 200 miles long continuing to run out.

Old 08-25-2016, 07:26 PM

4,765 posts, read 2,004,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Eye for an eye, huh? Help the big guy out with taking vengeance upon his enemies. Kinda like an ancient ISIS.
Not an eye for an eye any more than trying to rid the world of ISIS is. Its getting rid of a bad influence on the people.

Quote:
Now, THIS I can understand.
Good. That is progress.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:31 AM

5,553 posts, read 8,022,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Not an eye for an eye any more than trying to rid the world of ISIS is. Its getting rid of a bad influence on the people.
What exactly was the 'bad influence?' Was it nothing more than two warring sects? Those aligned with Yahweh wanted the prestige of their cult to be the state religion but some upstart foreign queen pushed her cult instead?

Old 08-26-2016, 03:46 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,832,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Did you know that new wine is non alcoholic and the only way to obtain new wine is that you fill a skin and then it has to be buried in a symbolism of death.

People have always claimed a new wine, Ephraim believed he had it but he was reeling from the new wine and being that new wine isn't alcoholic, it wasn't God that filled the vessel that made them drunk.

Ephraim is synonymous with Christianity and Christianity obtained it's supposed new wine from the exact same source that Ephraim obtained it from. They shunned the Torah and called it a strange thing and then they had to keep their people from celebrating God's Holy days because they couldn't afford their people to keep the feasts of God in Jerusalem and so they had their own vineyards, their own harvest with their own spirit not of God.

They created their own grape harvest void of the knowledge of God, their own wine not of God. Inside there are vats filled up with every sort of grape, but when the harvest comes, the master will step inside the vats and the wine will be trampled out, poured out because it was soured. If the wine is sour, let the stopper be broken so that the barrel can empty and we can start again.

Revelation talks about this when from the crushing of the grapes, a river of blood{souls} will come forth so violently that it will shoot into the atmosphere and there will be a very wide river of blood{souls} that is 4 feet deep and 200 miles long continuing to run out.
The Levi preist are replaced by the Zadokite. Historically speaking.

Sorry if I see a repetition.

Woe to the Leaders of Ephraim and Judah

28 Woe to that wreath, the pride of Ephraim’s drunkards,
to the fading flower, his glorious beauty,
set on the head of a fertile valley—
to that city, the pride of those laid low by wine!
2 See, the Lord has one who is powerful and strong.
Like a hailstorm and a destructive wind,
like a driving rain and a flooding downpour,
he will throw it forcefully to the ground.
3 That wreath, the pride of Ephraim’s drunkards,
will be trampled underfoot.
4 That fading flower, his glorious beauty,
set on the head of a fertile valley,
will be like figs ripe before harvest—
as soon as people see them and take them in hand,
they swallow them.

5 In that day the Lord Almighty
will be a glorious crown,
a beautiful wreath
for the remnant of his people.
6 He will be a spirit of justice
to the one who sits in judgment,
a source of strength
to those who turn back the battle at the gate.

7 And these also stagger from wine
and reel from beer:
Priests and prophets stagger from beer
and are befuddled with wine;
they reel from beer,
they stagger when seeing visions,
they stumble when rendering decisions.
8 All the tables are covered with vomit
and there is not a spot without filth.

9 “Who is it he is trying to teach?
To whom is he explaining his message?
To children weaned from their milk,
to those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is:
Do this, do that,
a rule for this, a rule for that[a];
a little here, a little there.”

11 Very well then, with foreign lips and strange tongues
God will speak to this people,
12 to whom he said,
“This is the resting place, let the weary rest”;
and, “This is the place of repose”—
but they would not listen.
13 So then, the word of the Lord to them will become:
Do this, do that,
a rule for this, a rule for that;
a little here, a little there—
so that as they go they will fall backward;
they will be injured and snared and captured.

baal worshippers.?
14 Therefore hear the word of the Lord, you scoffers
who rule this people in Jerusalem.
15 You boast, “We have entered into a covenant with death,
with the realm of the dead we have made an agreement.
When an overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
it cannot touch us,
for we have made a lie our refuge
and falsehood[b] our hiding place.”

16 So this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation;
the one who relies on it
will never be stricken with panic.
17 I will make justice the measuring line
and righteousness the plumb line;
hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie,
and water will overflow your hiding place.
18 Your covenant with death will be annulled;
your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand.
When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by,
you will be beaten down by it.
19 As often as it comes it will carry you away;
morning after morning, by day and by night,
it will sweep through.”

The understanding of this message
will bring sheer terror.
20 The bed is too short to stretch out on,
the blanket too narrow to wrap around you.
21 The Lord will rise up as he did at Mount Perazim,
he will rouse himself as in the Valley of Gibeon—
to do his work, his strange work,
and perform his task, his alien task.
22 Now stop your mocking,
or your chains will become heavier;
the Lord, the Lord Almighty, has told me
of the destruction decreed against the whole land.

23 Listen and hear my voice;
pay attention and hear what I say.
24 When a farmer plows for planting, does he plow continually?
Does he keep on breaking up and working the soil?
25 When he has leveled the surface,
does he not sow caraway and scatter cumin?
Does he not plant wheat in its place,[c]
barley in its plot,[d]
and spelt in its field?
26 His God instructs him
and teaches him the right way.

27 Caraway is not threshed with a sledge,
nor is the wheel of a cart rolled over cumin;
caraway is beaten out with a rod,
and cumin with a stick.
28 Grain must be ground to make bread;
so one does not go on threshing it forever.
The wheels of a threshing cart may be rolled over it,
but one does not use horses to grind grain.
29 All this also comes from the Lord Almighty,
whose plan is wonderful,
whose wisdom is magnificent.

Old 08-26-2016, 04:02 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,832,727 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastema

Jubilees

Old 08-26-2016, 04:37 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,283,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Because the New Wine is NOT agape love of God and each other, riiiiight?????? How is it you cannot see that YOU are killing the Owner (Jesus) and destroying His vineyard producing the New Wine of agape love within the Kingdom of our minds.
Don't expect a dialogue. She's here to proclaim her beliefs and tell us we're wrong! wrong! wrong! if we believe something else. She's repeatedly ignored requests to explain her beliefs....choosing instead to show us her strange version of ESP. ("You don't have the Spirit! I can tell!".....foot stomp.) I think that post was made to complain about the posters who disagree with her version of religion. Notice the dig at the end. Nice touch if your goal is to degrade your fellow posters.

I gave it an 8.5 on the self-proclaimed self-righteous scale.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 08-26-2016 at 04:56 PM..

Old 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The Levi preist are replaced by the Zadokite. Historically speaking.

The new Gentile Levites appointed by God and anointed by God to be his priests, even to be a Levite.

Only way to get an anointing, when God appoints you as a Levite, it should be obvious that he is going to anoint your head with oil so that you can learn.

Isaiah 66
''And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.''

''THEM,'' meaning,'' Gentiles.''

Old 08-26-2016, 10:13 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,073,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Don't expect a dialogue. She's here to proclaim her beliefs and tell us we're wrong! wrong! wrong! if we believe something else. She's repeatedly ignored requests to explain her beliefs....choosing instead to show us her strange version of ESP. ("You don't have the Spirit! I can tell!".....foot stomp.) I think that post was made to complain about the posters who disagree with her version of religion. Notice the dig at the end. Nice touch if your goal is to degrade your fellow posters.

I gave it an 8.5 on the self-proclaimed self-righteous scale.

I have had lots of dialogue, tons of dialogue, probably too much dialogue, with Mystic and you, so I'd have to say your proposal to the contrary is false. And EVERYTHING I post is what I believe. I just don't condense it down into 3 scriptures and call it a day.

And if you had understood what I said, it was a comment about the Jezebel spirit and her goals, which applies to the WHOLE BODY. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 08-26-2016 at 10:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity