Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 02:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,073,156 times

Advertisements

@ Hannibal....I'm busy around here today, but I will come back and read your posts about a dozen times, lol....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 02:59 PM

23,278 posts, read 10,579,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
@ Hannibal....I'm busy around here today, but I will come back and read your posts about a dozen times, lol....

Now you went and done it, how will you ever shut me up now?

Zech.
13And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord.
14Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the family bond between Judah and Israel.

Yeah I write a lot on that subject every chance I get, there is nothing more important than knowing who is who and what promise goes to which one and so I am always practicing, I know you have already heard me say most of those things before. You hear the name,'' Jezebel,'' and this is specific to Gentile believers, not Jews. She is the queen of the NORTH{HAHA} inside joke.

I think the end is this, '' YOU you are the kingdom of the south and you are the kingdom of the north and in between these two rivals is a city built in Benjamin, the true brother of Joseph. This doesn't cancel out the physical Israel and the demand on Gentiles to support that physical Israel but that is the reason there is no more Jew and no more gentile to the gentile who becomes a Jew. Ephraim and Judah becoming one man means that YOU are one man, that Ephraim is the first born who represents the house, and inside that house is a hidden man of spirit in the heart.

You are both female and male likewise and slave and free man respectively but God is not looking for Jews on one hand, and he is not looking for gentiles on the other, he looks to the city between your two shoulders, be it what it may, you shall not see Joseph's face until you have brought his little brother.

Then there are so many scriptures that demand your attention about who exactly it is speaking of when, especially concerning gentile believers from the land of Joseph.

I will Open My Mouth in Parables
He drove His adversaries backward; He put on them an everlasting reproach. 67He also rejected the tent of Joseph, And did not choose the tribe of Ephraim, 68But chose the tribe of Judah, Mount Zion which He loved.…

This is all about Christian gentiles who have grasp ahold of the promises spoken to Joseph and his son Ephraim. Ephraim was in a struggle against his brother for a century to see what tribe would be the ruler of Joseph and Ephraim won, so it is called,'' The kingdom of Ephraim.''

First things first~~~Judah is strengthened and when this happens, the tents of Joseph will stand out and be named. These gentile warriors mount up with Judah and they take the world....Only thing about Judah is the first sentence, the rest is all about gentile believers through Ephraim, Christianity is the tribe of Joseph if they return and return they will. God rejected Joseph and now they will be as if they were never rejected. 100's of millions of them.

Zechariah 10
“I will strengthen Judah
and save the tribes of Joseph.
I will restore them
because I have compassion on them.
They will be as though
I had not rejected them,
for I am the Lord their God
and I will answer them.

7The Ephraimites will become like warriors,
and their hearts will be glad as with wine.
Their children will see it and be joyful;
their hearts will rejoice in the Lord.
8I will signal for them
and gather them in.
Surely I will redeem them;
they will be as numerous as before.
9Though I scatter them among the peoples,
yet in distant lands they will remember me.
They and their children will survive,
and they will return.
10I will bring them back from Egypt
and gather them from Assyria.
I will bring them to Gilead and Lebanon,
and there will not be room enough for them.
11They will pass through the sea of trouble;
the surging sea will be subdued
and all the depths of the Nile will dry up.
Assyria’s pride will be brought down
and Egypt’s scepter will pass away.
12I will strengthen them in the Lord
and in his name they will live securely,”

When Jews become one with Gentile believers.

Zechariah 12~~~Again, first things first

“On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.
7“The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. 9On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

This is a hard thing to understand, what is the difference between Judah and the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-27-2016 at 03:09 PM..

Old 08-27-2016, 03:29 PM

64,030 posts, read 40,336,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Because the New Wine is NOT agape love of God and each other, riiiiight?????? How is it you cannot see that YOU are killing the Owner (Jesus) and destroying His vineyard producing the New Wine of agape love within the Kingdom of our minds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Don't expect a dialogue. She's here to proclaim her beliefs and tell us we're wrong! wrong! wrong! if we believe something else. She's repeatedly ignored requests to explain her beliefs....choosing instead to show us her strange version of ESP. ("You don't have the Spirit! I can tell!".....foot stomp.) I think that post was made to complain about the posters who disagree with her version of religion. Notice the dig at the end. Nice touch if your goal is to degrade your fellow posters.
I gave it an 8.5 on the self-proclaimed self-righteous scale.
True that Rbbi is not here to dialogue, Dew, that much is certain. But like most of the fundies here, what looks like an attempt to degrade is simply the certainty and self-righteousness that comes from quoting or interpreting their God - the Bible. They simply toss around words like "abomination," "spawn of Satan," etc. as they believe their God does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Isn't that what you do on a daily bases ?
I have yet to read one of your post that isn't degrading someone or thing unless you are a part of your gang that hangs out here in this forum daily giving their thumbs up to those YOU agree with in who can degrade, belittle, insult the best !
Better check that self-proclaimed self-righteous scale on yourself before you start pointing that finger of your's at someone else .
No, it is NOT what Dew does, period. You are attacking a warm, decent and gentle person on the side of love in defense of someone on the side of wrath and vengeance. That is NOT proclaiming Christ's "Good News," Cyber. Why can you not see that???

Old 08-27-2016, 03:53 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,283,701 times
Quote:
No, it is NOT what Dew does, period. You are attacking a warm, decent and gentle person on the side of love in defense of someone on the side of wrath and vengeance. That is NOT proclaiming Christ's "Good News," Cyber. Why can you not see that???
Thanks very much, Mystic. But your kind words will have little, if any, effect. I somehow managed to draw the ire of Cyber Munchkin and get put on his/her list of mean people who need a finger-shaking lecture on deportment. Probably when I wrote something like, "Feed the hungry" or "Hindu kids don't go to hell."

Oh well.

Old 08-27-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Isn't that what you do on a daily bases ?
I have yet to read one of your post that isn't degrading someone or thing unless you are a part of your gang that hangs out here in this forum daily giving their thumbs up to those YOU agree with in who can degrade, belittle, insult the best !
Better check that self-proclaimed self-righteous scale on yourself before you start pointing that finger of your's at someone else .
Well, lets see. I'm usually very nice to the atheists... I'm not an atheist. And I think our Pagan posters are a wonderful lot....I'm not a Pagan. I think our LDS regular, Katzpur, is awesome and I've made sure she knows it.....I'm not LDS. I've grown to admire Geekigurl and I've made the posts to reflect that....I'm not a member of the LGBTQ community. (BTW...Geekigurl is all about loving the people (fundamentalists all) on this forum who degrade her. So, yep. She's awesome.)

So what is my "gang"? I'm pretty sure I'm the only Hippie for Jesus on this forum. (Though Zman and a couple others might qualify.) And what is degrading about urging someone to feed the hungry....or urging people to further their education (I'm a big fan of our community college system - I used it myself).....or saying "Books are good and should be read - not burned"?? How do I degrade my fellow posters when I say "The LGBTQ are much-loved children of God."???

Do tell.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 08-27-2016 at 04:22 PM..

Old 08-27-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

So what is my "gang"? I'm pretty sure I'm the only Hippie for Jesus on this forum.

Do tell.

WOAH, wait a min, I am the original hippie and the resident hippie here, hell I was born with bell bottoms and cool rays.

I remember my mom taking up all my Hippie music and having a neighborhood bonfire, I was crushed, had all my good music.

Old 08-27-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
WOAH, wait a min, I am the original hippie and the resident hippie here, hell I was born with bell bottoms and cool rays.

I remember my mom taking up all my Hippie music and having a neighborhood bonfire, I was crushed, had all my good music.
If you're a Hippie for Jesus...welcome to the club. We meet on alternate Tuesdays. Bring a donation for the food bank.

Old 08-27-2016, 05:41 PM

My mother ran the one way coffee house and all it was, was hippies for Jesus.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:37 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,073,156 times
Quote:
True that Rbbi is not here to dialogue, Dew, that much is certain. But like most of the fundies here, what looks like an attempt to degrade is simply the certainty and self-righteousness that comes from quoting or interpreting their God - the Bible. They simply toss around words like "abomination," "spawn of Satan," etc. as they believe their God does.

As you two do nothing but degrade me and other Christian posters every single time we post something. And you actually think that in light of that, we should bow down to you and your god of ONLY "agape love" you have imagined from cherry picking? I don't know where you got the "abomination" and "spawn of Satan" bit in any of MY posts, if that's what your insinuating? Do you?

There are cherubim with swords of fire guarding the entry back into the garden, Mystic. That means He put guards there to prevent any from returning. You do get, we are supposed to return, right? So if there is something there keeping man from returning, what do you suppose that would be, and why? I'll wait for your reply.

And I've done nothing but dialogue, as I said probably too much. Oh yes. And telling Cyber she is defending someone on the "side of wrath and vengeance", referring to me, is comical. Peace

Old 08-28-2016, 12:59 AM

64,030 posts, read 40,336,559 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
As you two do nothing but degrade me and other Christian posters every single time we post something. And you actually think that in light of that, we should bow down to you and your god of ONLY "agape love" you have imagined from cherry picking? I don't know where you got the "abomination" and "spawn of Satan" bit in any of MY posts, if that's what your insinuating? Do you?
I quickly transitioned to a generic subject, "like most of the fundies here" and THEY were who I am referring to with the words like "abomination," "spawn of Satan," etc., NOT necessarily you specifically.
Quote:
There are cherubim with swords of fire guarding the entry back into the garden, Mystic. That means He put guards there to prevent any from returning. You do get, we are supposed to return, right? So if there is something there keeping man from returning, what do you suppose that would be, and why? I'll wait for your reply.
We simply were not and are not remotely ready. Our newly created and extremely unevolved and immature forebears had much to learn AFTER their first lesson giving them knowledge about Good and Evil. Our species also had to evolve significant capability and motivation for self-control over our animal nature to be capable of acting out of agape love for everyone involved. Look how long it has taken us to achieve even minimal control over our animal and barbaric nature in over 2000+ years after we had evolved the initial capability at the time of Jesus (fields ripe for harvest).

And I've done nothing but dialogue, as I said probably too much. Oh yes. And telling Cyber she is defending someone on the "side of wrath and vengeance", referring to me, is comical. Peace[/quote]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity