Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 09:07 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,944,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
What's this? Brazil floods AGAIN?!!

Brazil floods: Dozens dead, 100,000 homeless

So what was that about everything being normal again?! Normal for who?!
I know! Brazil never floods! Never! /sarcasm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 09:59 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,555,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
Still yet his numbers were wrong!! You were the one who said his statements were facts!!!

So more or less, if it is someone you agree with then they state facts and everyone that does not agree with you is wrong!!

Thats hypocrisy!!!

And for your information:

The link I provided says the same thing you just stated!!!

So next time check my source before you stick your large foot into your even larger mouth!!!!

DALE
Feel better now?

But you're the one waiting on "the end", I have a much more optimistic outlook on tomorrow.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:40 PM

723 posts, read 1,047,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Feel better now?

But you're the one waiting on "the end", I have a much more optimistic outlook on tomorrow.
"The end" as you call it is when I meet the Lord!!!

Nothing more optimistic than that pal!!

DALE

Old 06-22-2010, 11:14 PM

33,567 posts, read 37,182,394 times
Quote:
Actually there has only been on average 1,656 earthquakes per year the last ten years!!!

click link

Earthquakes per year

I do not know the total for this year, but I know your numbers are way off!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Nothing wrong with my numbers...It depends on what the minimum magnitude that's being counted. The site you linked to counted only 5 and over.

From the people who actually keep track of earthquakes...Scroll down to see the numbers for the past ten years.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...ar/eqstats.php

Last edited by sanspeur; 06-22-2010 at 11:23 PM..

Old 06-23-2010, 12:21 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,928,657 times
Cool Getting a Life....

Quote:
"The end" as you call it is when I meet the Lord!!!

Nothing more optimistic than that pal!!

DALE
So... I'm now real confused. If "The End" is when YOU meet YOUR Lord, what about those who met him yesterday, or who will meet Him the week after you do?

When is the Official, Certified End Time if it's just when various Christians, who die by the tens of thousands each and every day, meet with their maker?

And what about us who won't ever meet up with a fantasy "maker"?

Well, don't worry about us; we all have more important things to do with our lives than anticipate mythical treats or punishments.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:40 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,638,064 times
Rare Magnitude-5.0 earthquake hits eastern Canada (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cn_canada_earthquake - broken link)

REALLY?!! DID I NOT TELL YOU THIS?!!

Response to Insaneindamembrane's post about earthquakes
Quote:
When the big earthquakes start hitting places you would never think they would, you'll see..
This particular earthquake was felt in Toronto, Michigan, Vermont and parts of Upstate NY!!! I told you people! Why don't you ever listen?!! Either my intuition is on super deck or I'm freaking psychic! I KNEW it! I KNEW something like this would occur! I can't WAIT to hear the next grand excuse for this one!! When someone tries to warn you about something, instead of calling them crazy, why don't you listen?!! This makes so angry!!

Old 06-23-2010, 01:47 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,555,357 times
Quote:
Rare Magnitude-5.0 earthquake hits eastern Canada (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cn_canada_earthquake - broken link)

This particular earthquake was felt in Toronto, Michigan, Vermont and parts of Upstate NY!!! I told you people! Why don't you ever listen?!! Either my intuition is on super deck or I'm freaking psychic! I KNEW it! I KNEW something like this would occur! I can't WAIT to hear the next grand excuse for this one!! When someone tries to warn you about something, instead of calling them crazy, why don't you listen?!! This makes so angry!!
And when nothing happens, you of course will be back to apologize for your irrational hysterical chicken little routine? Yea, thought not

OBTW, 'rare' is just another point on the plot that determines 'average'. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:52 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,638,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
And when nothing happens, you of course will be back to apologize for your irrational hysterical chicken little routine? Yea, thought not

OBTW, 'rare' is just another point on the plot that determines 'average'. Nothing to see here folks, move along.
EXCUSE ME?!! THE ONLY REASON YOUR SITTING THERE RUNNING YOUR BIG MOUTH IS BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCE NOT A SINGLE FLIMSY THING!! THAT EARTHQUAKE WAS FELT IN EVEN MORE PLACES THAT I THOUGHT!! IT WAS FELT IN PENNSYLVANIA, OHIO, MASSACHUSETTS, CONNECTICUT, MAINE!! AND ARKANSAS REPORTEDLY HAD TWO RARE EARTHQUAKE NOT TOO LONG AGO! DIVERSE PLACES ASHVILLE!!! THERE'S NO DENYING IT NOW! TRY YOUR LITTLE "SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG" ACT! IT WON'T WORK!!

Last edited by allenk893; 06-23-2010 at 02:00 PM..

Old 06-23-2010, 02:25 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,011,841 times
Quote:

Calm down there son. There was a minor quake to the east of that one in the past week also. Did you know there was one in Oklahoma and a few in Missouri all within the past week? There were at least 25 of them in or near California in the last DAY which you never heard of! Earthquakes can happen anywhere on the earth. It's just that some places are MORE prone to have them and some places are more likely to have large ones.

Old 06-23-2010, 02:30 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,011,841 times
Quote:
EXCUSE ME?!! THE ONLY REASON YOUR SITTING THERE RUNNING YOUR BIG MOUTH IS BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCE NOT A SINGLE FLIMSY THING!! THAT EARTHQUAKE WAS FELT IN EVEN MORE PLACES THAT I THOUGHT!! IT WAS FELT IN PENNSYLVANIA, OHIO, MASSACHUSETTS, CONNECTICUT, MAINE!! AND ARKANSAS REPORTEDLY HAD TWO RARE EARTHQUAKE NOT TOO LONG AGO! DIVERSE PLACES ASHVILLE!!! THERE'S NO DENYING IT NOW! TRY YOUR LITTLE "SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG" ACT! IT WON'T WORK!!
Um...those places ALWAYS have tremors. In fact, just about everywhere on earth has 'em. You just don't FEEL most of them and in places where they are rarely felt, when one is felt, most people attribute it to some explosion in the distance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity