Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 01:41 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,839,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
did i hurt your feelings?
i sowwy.
I apologize if I hurt yours... I wouldn't. Want u to jump off a bridge , but then again lol

Old 09-23-2010, 01:43 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
No, I meant NYC.
The black women in Newark are no different to the black women you'll find in the outer boroughs- NYC gave us Lil Kim, Newark gave us Queen Latifah- Who's classier?

I'm kidding, of course, but don't go there.
i go to newark all the time buddy and the fashion their is so not comparable to nyc that you wouldnt even think newark is that close to nyc mile wise.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandIke27 View Post
This I agree same goes for me
atlanta girls may dress nice, but when it comes to fashion or when it comes to knowing fashion atlanta girls dont come close.

lets be honest here if a un american person came to america asking for fashion tip from a black women. would they ask a atlien or a black new yorker???

and also lets be honest here again im willing to bet if a black new yorker with style went down to atlanta, the girls would be on their jock just like the guys are with new york dudes.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
No sir Im not Ill be in NYC on october 13th Ill take pictures of what im talking about . I have plenty of experience in NYC and please dont sit here and tell me that there are no Bama looking people in NYC because I will roll through all the boroughs on my visit and post the pics on here to show you and EEK
you can take pictures all you want cause at the end of the day your pictures will always be biased since your trying to prove something with your worthless pics.

and to make your pics even more bias you will probably be walking around waiting for the right rare female with those characteristics to come strolling down so you can take a pic.

and last but not last least your pics wont mean nothing to us new yorkers who live in this city 24/7.

btw i can do the same to your city with pics or just videos in general.

so idk what your trying to prove

Old 09-23-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
No housewives I seen that in person. Stay Tunes EEK maybe you need to take a major trip through all of you nieghboring Boroughs and see some of the mess Ive seen.

Everyone In NYC arent shopping at madison and 5th ave... More like H&M Century21 and Topshop Macys...
and even if this were true...what exactly is wong with century 21 , h&m and macy,s?

and what the hell is a top shop?? great another characteristic about your city that your accusing us new yorkers of smh

Old 09-23-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
My best friend lives there and it's my time to come there to visit him. I'm staying in Brooklyn he stays in crown hieghts in the old Jewish hospital turned apts.. But my mission now when I go is to show you people on city data the real truth.. You people from Nyc need to stop painting these rosey pictures of that city if we can own up to our mess in our cities you will too.. So let the exposure begin..
what will you be exposing??? yoru going to walk around purposely taking pics of messup women while ignoraing the women with style.

even if you do see more women with style your still going to take pics of the messed up women you see.

the funny thing is you think your being real, but you look stupid and very bias right now.

take all the pics you want pics mean nothing really especially since the reality is you took them.............

Old 09-23-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMFORD. View Post
What is a "professionally dressed" person anyway? What a sophomoric term. Sounds like something I'd overhear a suburban mom someone saying in Texas or South Carolina. I've never heard that term in New York (or Paris/London/Milan), therefore it doesn't exist.

You're either a well dressed person or a catastrophe. And yes, well dressed people know how to dress for occasion which includes a "professional" environment.

New York trumps Atlanta (and Washington) when it comes to fashion. Anyone who believes otherwise is a fool.
Happy happy troll troll ...

Old 09-23-2010, 02:12 PM

5,251 posts, read 13,810,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
i go to newark all the time buddy and the fashion their is so not comparable to nyc that you wouldnt even think newark is that close to nyc mile wise.
First you said you "didn't know" about Newark, but now you have room to speak. Ok buddy.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the Portuguese/Brazilian chicks in the Ironbound section. High end fashion is big there.
Black women on the other hand- Well I can't say it's any better than NYC considering its mere size in comparison, but I've been to Brooklyn/Bronx/Queens plenty of times.... According to what the OP is asking, I'd be a complete an utter liar to steer her in that direction.
Manhattan's black population percentage wise isn't promising and as far as professionally dressed black women goes, it can't compete to ATL.
Hell You'll find more professionally dressed black Women in Downtown Newark than downtown Manhattan.

I didn't even suggest Newark, you're just being spiteful.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
what will you be exposing??? yoru going to walk around purposely taking pics of messup women while ignoraing the women with style.

even if you do see more women with style your still going to take pics of the messed up women you see.

the funny thing is you think your being real, but you look stupid and very bias right now.

take all the pics you want pics mean nothing really especially since the reality is you took them.............
Yep I'm going to expose all the women who live in a fashion capital and yet still look like bammas ...that's the sad part surrounded around all that fashion and still can't dress.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
atlanta girls may dress nice, but when it comes to fashion or when it comes to knowing fashion atlanta girls dont come close.

lets be honest here if a un american person came to america asking for fashion tip from a black women. would they ask a atlien or a black new yorker???

and also lets be honest here again im willing to bet if a black new yorker with style went down to atlanta, the girls would be on their jock just like the guys are with new york dudes.

If someone knows how to dress that means they know fashion.. You would need. Degree to know the full deal.. It doesn't matter what region your in if you dress code is on point someone will ask u about fashion tips.. I know NYC rules in Fashion duh but this is about black professional dressed women.. I appreciate u giving credit where credit is do.. It's 2010 and many areas are are getting hip with fashion

Last edited by MikeandIke27; 09-23-2010 at 02:44 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City