Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which City Hold The Diva Title
Houston 31 13.78%
Los Angeles 47 20.89%
NYC 56 24.89%
Atlanta 29 12.89%
Dallas 42 18.67%
Miami 9 4.00%
Chicago 11 4.89%
Voters: 225. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 03:24 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee936 View Post
Why is you sorry worry about my roots.
I should be asking you the same question, yes? Why are you so concerned with Atlanta- literally worlds away from you? Every other week, you create an even more ridiculous thread than the last, pitting Atlanta against one of the Texas cities. Give it a rest already.

Quote:
Atlanta isn't nothing but big country like I said and by the way Nacogdoches is a suburban city out side of Houston.LMAO that is a trip why would you bring up my Hometown when this is a Philly vs Atl really!!!!!
LMAO is right! No ma'am, let's not go lumping Nacogdoches in with Houston more than 2 hours (141 miles to be exact) away! Lufkin is your go-to location for those Citi-Trends and Whataburger excursions, not Houston!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 03:27 PM

6,843 posts, read 10,966,660 times
Quote:
this is a Philly vs Atl really!!!!!
Atlanta.

Old 04-21-2013, 03:30 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Lyoko View Post
Atlanta.
LOL, that's all I have to say!

Old 04-21-2013, 07:51 PM

1,064 posts, read 1,904,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
I should be asking you the same question, yes? Why are you so concerned with Atlanta- literally worlds away from you? Every other week, you create an even more ridiculous thread than the last, pitting Atlanta against one of the Texas cities. Give it a rest already.

LMAO is right! No ma'am, let's not go lumping Nacogdoches in with Houston more than 2 hours (141 miles to be exact) away! Lufkin is your go-to location for those Citi-Trends and Whataburger excursions, not Houston!
Nac has tons of shopping centers and a malll and citi trends is here........hummm show you don't have ya homework done lmao crying laughing!!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2013, 11:50 PM

1,242 posts, read 1,947,647 times
I voted NYC based on CD members.

In truth, I'd pick Dallas lol I don't know...And YES San Francisco derserves to be mentioned. They are CONVINCED of their own superiority.

Houston is cool, but they take too much credit for the moon landing. Where did most of the Aerospace Contracts, technology, engineering and design come from? That's right, SoCal. That's why Los Angeles got a shuttle and Houston didn't!

Old 04-22-2013, 01:24 AM

93 posts, read 158,279 times
The thing about Dallas and Houston is that they are like new rich people who have no taste
and are grotesquely ostentatious where bigger things and louder colors are the norm
Dallas and Houston are diva cities that smell like cattle and crude oil..

Old 04-22-2013, 01:33 AM

8,700 posts, read 14,698,612 times
There? Their

And no one notices?

Shame on all of you!

Old 04-22-2013, 02:36 AM

14,186 posts, read 22,747,384 times
Personalize, I thank the city's that stuck on they're selfs is Washingtron DC nd Sand Fransisco. Its like everywhen you go in ether of those places theirs gotta be somebody all up in ur bizness and stuff. And than they elect persons to the goverment to make more relegations that redistrict are freedoms. Like we cant pwn a gun or drink Pepsi anymore. What next, is they gonna try to make us all drive hybrid cars? Have u seen them in the crash testes? There gonna crumple like the cans of Pepsi that I cant by no more cuz they took away all the soft drank. Und they all say its four the greater good, but I refuge to drink organic fruit juice or kill people with a bow and arrow if they try to brake into my house. Bunch of busy bodies who look down there nooses at us who live in those city's. Gimme a real American city were I can eat hamburgers and drink Pepsi and shoot the neighbors dogs if they try to take a **** in my front yard. Toy dogs suck anyway. Their should be a law against them. I like hot dogs better, butt they wanna try to ban those next. I say they can all stick organic cucumbers up there ass, specially the hippies and the lobbyists.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:34 AM

1,909 posts, read 3,783,320 times
Washington DC was not stuck on themselves back when I was in college. It was like one day they woke up and decided they were San Francisco of the East.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:16 AM

3,092 posts, read 4,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB8abovetherim View Post
I voted NYC based on CD members.

In truth, I'd pick Dallas lol I don't know...And YES San Francisco derserves to be mentioned. They are CONVINCED of their own superiority.

Houston is cool, but they take too much credit for the moon landing. Where did most of the Aerospace Contracts, technology, engineering and design come from? That's right, SoCal. That's why Los Angeles got a shuttle and Houston didn't!
Ain't nobody said Los Angeles on the moon, pardna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City