Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2010, 10:01 PM

2,330 posts, read 4,400,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
This is part of the reason why Atlanta's West Indian population is increasing so quickly.
What part of Atlanta is heavily populated by Foreign Blacks???????

And do you see a population of East Africans(Ethiopians and Eritrean's) in Atlanta?????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 08:35 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,197,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by $mk8795 View Post
Totally disagree because DC, NYC, and Miami have more multi-ethnic foreign Black women that will make the Black women in Atlanta and Houston look like ghetto trash.........
Lets not act like foreign black women kill black american women when it comes to attractiveness; I've seen many hard looking ones and both Atlanta and Houston have a decent size foreign black community.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:44 AM

2,848 posts, read 6,434,754 times
Quote:
What part of Atlanta is heavily populated by Foreign Blacks???????

And do you see a population of East Africans(Ethiopians and Eritrean's) in Atlanta?????????
Mostly Doraville, Buford Hwy, Clarkston. Clarkston has the highest percentage of Somalian among it's population of any place in the nation Clarkston, Georgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia But for the most part foreignors in Atlanta don't group together in enclaves. That doesn't mean they aren't here though. They're just scattered around.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:09 PM

3,092 posts, read 4,966,877 times
Quote:
Totally disagree because DC, NYC, and Miami have more multi-ethnic foreign Black women that will make the Black women in Atlanta and Houston look like ghetto trash.........
This thread is about AA women. Not foreign black woman. And I disagree with that statement. I've seen all kinds of multi-ethnic black women before, and they're really no more or less beautiful than American black women. I think that whole "exotic" idea is overplayed.

Old 09-17-2010, 07:25 PM

Location: That star on your map in the middle of the East Coast, DMV
8,128 posts, read 7,547,924 times

Once again whatever has been done in the A can be replicated if not done before in DC, this was from 2008 Allen Iverson's Celebrity pool party in the DMV...

eVIPlist.com - ALLEN IVERSON'S Celebrity Weekend 2008 Video by eVIPlist - MySpace Video

Old 09-17-2010, 10:25 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,097,502 times
I can tell you all this from experience lol.

Generic Answer: Any cities and places with a large total number of African Americans

More complex answer: Southern cities, because they usually have a higher % of blacks within the cities, and their metro areas

Most complex Answer: Pretty much any mid-sized DEEP SOUTH city that ISNT experiencing explosive growth or have a huge % of "black professionals"

Let me explain myself. I'm from Macon, GA which is over 63% black. We are THE city of Middle Georgia. The south is also the only part of the country that has a huge population of blacks in rural areas.....so you have a large selection of rural blacks within 60 miles that are ALWAYS here to shop or hang out, not to mention the ones who already live here. These rural black girls basically "praise/worship" you for not being from the same backwoods county they are from. And being that the % of black professional men isnt nearly as high here as it is in say, Atlanta, if you come across as a decent black man that isnt all about gang banging or being a thug, the local girls are so relieved and just all over you for being so different and more respectable than what they see on the norm. Also, our local girls and the ones from the surrounding rural counties arent as "stuck up" or "materialistic" as the ones up in Atlanta.

It's easier to find decent, single black women here in Macon, GA than it is just 75 miles up the road in "Black Mecca" ATL...1) Less Stuck Up 2) Less likely to already be taken by some other educated brother......3) Considering if you are a non-thug decent guy, You are more IN DEMAND because there is a MUCH smaller % of YOUR TYPE (decent, professional black man) around for them to choose from

I always find a higher % of single black women that are easier to talk to and more down to earth here in Macon, Albany (GA), Montgomery, etc. than I do in ATL.

....and they are equally attractive

Last edited by Southern Soul Bro; 09-17-2010 at 10:35 PM..

Old 09-18-2010, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_X View Post

Generic Answer: Any cities and places with a large total number of African Americans

More complex answer: Southern cities, because they usually have a higher % of blacks within the cities, and their metro areas

Most complex Answer: Pretty much any mid-sized DEEP SOUTH city that ISNT experiencing explosive growth or have a huge % of "black professionals"

Let me explain myself. I'm from Macon, GA which is over 63% black. We are THE city of Middle Georgia. The south is also the only part of the country that has a huge population of blacks in rural areas.....so you have a large selection of rural blacks within 60 miles that are ALWAYS here to shop or hang out, not to mention the ones who already live here. These rural black girls basically "praise/worship" you for not being from the same backwoods county they are from. And being that the % of black professional men isnt nearly as high here as it is in say, Atlanta, if you come across as a decent black man that isnt all about gang banging or being a thug, the local girls are so relieved and just all over you for being so different and more respectable than what they see on the norm. Also, our local girls and the ones from the surrounding rural counties arent as "stuck up" or "materialistic" as the ones up in Atlanta.

It's easier to find decent, single black women here in Macon, GA than it is just 75 miles up the road in "Black Mecca" ATL...1) Less Stuck Up 2) Less likely to already be taken by some other educated brother......3) Considering if you are a non-thug decent guy, You are more IN DEMAND because there is a MUCH smaller % of YOUR TYPE (decent, professional black man) around for them to choose from

I always find a higher % of single black women that are easier to talk to and more down to earth here in Macon, Albany (GA), Montgomery, etc. than I do in ATL.

He's right. There are alot of really hot single black women all over rural Georgia and they are waayy more down to earth than what you find in the cities. In most States outside the South blacks mostly disappear when you leave the cities and burbs but in Georgia you can be way out in the sticks in some little town and easily run into a Halle Berry, Megan Goode or Serena Williams looking woman with a Mary Jane disposition .

Old 09-18-2010, 01:32 PM

3,092 posts, read 4,966,877 times
Quote:

Well, I know where I'm moving!

Old 09-18-2010, 09:54 PM

1,512 posts, read 8,164,972 times
Quote:

Good to know. Thanks for the info King X!

Old 09-19-2010, 01:15 PM

Oh those ugly Atlanta women.

Atlanta Dymes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City