Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which region is overall better?
U.S. west coast 198 49.38%
U.S. east coast 203 50.62%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 08:03 PM

161 posts, read 182,864 times

Advertisements

wow you cali people are getting desperate. face it: east coast is the beast coast. no one can take us down! we dont think about you, but you all sure as hell think about us

Old 07-20-2011, 08:04 PM

1,800 posts, read 3,918,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly born Jersey raised View Post
OY?! What are you Brittish now?? Why don't you & Marry Poppins go fly away on one a them Magical brooms spell check boy.
You clearly aren't from anywhere close to Philly if you don't know what "oy" means considering Philly has the 4th largest Jewish population in the US.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:13 PM

149 posts, read 162,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowincal11 View Post
You clearly aren't from anywhere close to Philly if you don't know what "oy" means considering Philly has the 4th largest Jewish population in the US.
NOPE DON'T SEE THOSE DUDES ANYWHERE REALLY. STOP CONFUSING US WITH NY & JEWS STAY TO THEMSELVES.FROM THAT I KNOW YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PHILLY YOU'LL PROOBABLY START WITH ROCKY REFERENCES NEXT. & IM FROM BROAD & TORONTO & OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE REGION SAYING SOUTH JERSEY WANNABE PHILLY YOU'LL GET SLAPPED FOR SAYING THAT OVER HERE IN JERSEY OR PHILLY FOR THAT MATTER....YEAH YOU GET CAP LOCKS BUDDY.Cali loves polls for there experiences I guess.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowincal11 View Post
Yeah your way off with that Jew references you probably think you see Italians running around everywhere to NOPE there all in Bensalem "Bristol" now but anyway. Cali trying to tell me whats in Philly STOP IT!!

Old 07-20-2011, 08:19 PM

Quote:
NOPE DON'T SEE THOSE DUDES ANYWHERE REALLY. STOP CONFUSING US WITH NY & JEWS STAY TO THEMSELVES.FROM THAT I KNOW YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PHILLY YOU'LL PROOBABLY START WITH ROCKY REFERENCES NEXT. & IM FROM BROAD & TORONTO & OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE REGION SAYING SOUTH JERSEY WANNABE PHILLY YOU'LL GET SLAPPED FOR SAYING THAT OVER HERE IN JERSEY OR PHILLY FOR THAT MATTER....YEAH YOU GET CAP LOCKS BUDDY.Cali loves polls for there experiences I guess.
That's funny considering the last time I was in Philly I went to the ball game and the people sitting behind us were constantly making fun of those from South Jersey who think they are from Philly.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Yeah your way off with that Jew references you probably think you see Italians running around everywhere to NOPE there all in Bensalem "Bristol" now but anyway. Cali trying to tell me whats in Philly STOP IT!!
But...But...I thought Philly was so diverse people from all ethnicities and from all over the world are constantly walking down the street whereas Cali is all whites and Mexicans.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:22 PM

14,041 posts, read 15,076,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
This ranking appears to be an East Coast party of sorts. Bwahahahaha

States Ranked by Corruption in State Government, 2010
2 Virginia
4 Delaware
5 North Carolina
6 Florida
8 Pennsylvania
9 South Carolina
11 Georgia
22 Connecticut
21 New Jersey
23 Maryland
24 New York
27 Rhode Island

The Most Corrupt States - The Daily Beast

29 California

I'll take incompetent over evil anytime.
so Illinois is #1 i assume, where's Massachusetts of the last 4 speaker of the house all have been ousted by corruption charges and found guilty.
And the Presidnent of the Senate was Whitey Bulgers Brother

Old 07-20-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollster31 View Post
wow you cali people are getting desperate. face it: east coast is the beast coast. no one can take us down! we dont think about you, but you all sure as hell think about us
Yeah there gettin real desperate & silly now ....Jews are here but not rampant like I'm supposed to know there lingo anyway PLEASE they are so antisocial & over egotistical no one knows they even exist or cares to it's pathetic but yeah there all over Cherry Hill NJ....OY is clearly British but as you can see a Yiddish poster throws it around ....anyway don't the Jews say umpah or somethin WHO CARES???

Old 07-20-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Yeah there gettin real desperate & silly now ....Jews are here but not rampant like I'm supposed to know there lingo anyway PLEASE they are so antisocial & over egotistical no one knows they even exist or cares to it's pathetic but yeah there all over Cherry Hill NJ....OY is clearly British but as you can see a Yiddish poster throws it around ....anyway don't the Jews say umpah or somethin WHO CARES???
OY is clearly not British. You are obviously an idiot. BTW, Philly has the 2nd largest Italian population in America.

More importantly, Philly has 1.5 million in the city. Philly has been declining for 50 years. LA has 4 million in the city and keeps growing.

I'm just curious now. What ethnicity are you?

Old 07-20-2011, 08:27 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,193,286 times
Quote:
Yeah I'm gonna have to disagree with that one. There is still PLENTY of jewish and Italians living in Philly and that's not a bad thing at all. In fact Philly still has 2nd largest Italian American population in the US
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.