Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2016, 01:45 PM

5 posts, read 9,153 times

Advertisements

We are in the process of moving from CA to Winding River Plantation where we are building. Was wondering the progress of the 211 Midway Commons shopping center. Haven't been to WR in over a year. What stores, when does it plan to open, any new restaurants in the area? We are actually on the road moving to a temporary rental home. Will be arriving Monday. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2016, 03:21 PM

398 posts, read 499,303 times
"Tenants that have already leased space in one of the buildings under construction adjacent to the Lowes Foods include Wok n' Roll restaurant, Bozart Family Dentistry, Falcones Italian Restaurant, Great Clips and a nail salon, according to marketing materials."

At new shopping center in works, Lowes Foods set to open by May | WilmingtonBiz

Old 04-16-2016, 06:29 PM

5 posts, read 9,153 times
Thanks Lucky Dawg! Appreciate the update. When is it suppose to be opening? I've noticed many delays

Old 04-16-2016, 07:40 PM

398 posts, read 499,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjbondi View Post
Thanks Lucky Dawg! Appreciate the update. When is it suppose to be opening? I've noticed many delays
Yes, it has been delayed a lot. I think the original developer died, which had a lot to do with that. I haven't read an opening date, but construction is well along, and I'd guess the first store will open in 60 to 120 days.

Old 04-17-2016, 04:11 AM

183 posts, read 288,220 times
Before memorial day, according to the Wilmington Biz article and a flyer I got in the mail last week.

Old 04-17-2016, 08:05 AM

301 posts, read 478,287 times
I drove by yesterday and the base layer of the asphalt parking lot has been installed. The "Lowes" signs are up on the gas station and the pumps were being installed. Great Clips has their sign on the front of their store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina