Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2019, 12:22 PM

463 posts, read 520,738 times

Advertisements

Stock Market about to open in the old river and rail space. Cool concept.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 01:24 AM

1 posts, read 857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofagun112 View Post
Stock Market about to open in the old river and rail space. Cool concept.
What is the “Stock Market” going to have? And do you know where?

Old 08-24-2019, 07:13 AM

1,054 posts, read 882,821 times
Steak and seafood, but with a "dueling kitchens" scheme. From the Wicked Hen team, so gimmick aside the food should be good.

The location, like Sonofagun said, is where River and Rail was.

Old 08-24-2019, 07:48 AM

5,616 posts, read 8,657,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayHey View Post
Steak and seafood, but with a "dueling kitchens" scheme. From the Wicked Hen team, so gimmick aside the food should be good.

The location, like Sonofagun said, is where River and Rail was.
The Wicked Hen is fantastic, I imagine this place will be as well. Such an awesome interior too.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:06 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,906,327 times
The Columbus food scene keeps getting better and better! Ditto for our craft beer scene! And that's a GOOD thing! People appreciate good quality, price, and service!! If you don't have ALL THREE, you WILL fail! Location also helps, but people will go out of their way if you have the three things I mentioned!! The same applies for hotels/motels, but I would add CLEANLINESS as a forth REQUIREMENT for success!! All you folks in the tourism/hospitality industry---take note!!

Old 08-24-2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
The Columbus food scene keeps getting better and better! Ditto for our craft beer scene! And that's a GOOD thing! People appreciate good quality, price, and service!! If you don't have ALL THREE, you WILL fail! Location also helps, but people will go out of their way if you have the three things I mentioned!! The same applies for hotels/motels, but I would add CLEANLINESS as a forth REQUIREMENT for success!! All you folks in the tourism/hospitality industry---take note!!
The food scene is by far one of the best in Georgia, especially outside of metro Atlanta and Savannah to some extent.

Old 09-02-2019, 08:06 PM

1,406 posts, read 1,857,367 times
Take 5 Oil Change seems to be looking at a 2nd Columbus location on Macon Road. Anything else new out there?

Old 09-05-2019, 10:53 PM

176 posts, read 157,477 times
Well good and bad news for Columbus Park Crossing. LifeWay is closing in early November according to the Chattahoochee Voice. It was one of the original stores in CPC. Five Below opens today in the former Rue 21. Also saw Torrid recently moved to CPC from Peachtree Mall. Also found out Genesis real estate advisors worked on luring Five Below to Columbus for over a year. The reps at Five Below suspect Columbus could be the busiest store in GA. That says a lot for Columbus buying power and the opportunity to lure in more national companies. Hopefully Costco is somewhere watching the power of the Columbus dollar.

Old 09-06-2019, 06:22 AM

967 posts, read 1,074,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus1999 View Post
Well good and bad news for Columbus Park Crossing. LifeWay is closing in early November according to the Chattahoochee Voice. It was one of the original stores in CPC. Five Below opens today in the former Rue 21. Also saw Torrid recently moved to CPC from Peachtree Mall. Also found out Genesis real estate advisors worked on luring Five Below to Columbus for over a year. The reps at Five Below suspect Columbus could be the busiest store in GA. That says a lot for Columbus buying power and the opportunity to lure in more national companies. Hopefully Costco is somewhere watching the power of the Columbus dollar.
Sadly all Lifeways are closing. I was told Columbus was one of the last locations to close. I'd like to see some of the other empty spots at CPC get filled in soon. Any news on the Sears location? Last I heard on here it's going to be an entertainment place.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWColumbus View Post
Sadly all Lifeways are closing. I was told Columbus was one of the last locations to close. I'd like to see some of the other empty spots at CPC get filled in soon. Any news on the Sears location? Last I heard on here it's going to be an entertainment place.
Home Goods would be nice. It’s crazy we don’t have one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA