Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2023, 11:09 AM

176 posts, read 129,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
I know everyone has been requesting more Axe throwing places (joking), but looks like one from West Point called Purge Nation is going to open in the location of the old Tap on Broadway. https://www.purgenation.com/
Nice, it’s giving Putt Shack vibes but for axes and darts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2023, 06:27 AM

85 posts, read 64,545 times
Looks like Sons Chevrolet is moving to a new location. Location will be in CPC at the light in front of Synovus and Sonic. I think it makes sense with better visibility and near where all the other dealerships are.

Old 05-01-2023, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusga youngster View Post
Looks like Sons Chevrolet is moving to a new location. Location will be in CPC at the light in front of Synovus and Sonic. I think it makes sense with better visibility and near where all the other dealerships are.
Nice, that’ll probably help spark more development on the other land that’s in the same area. I wonder what’s going to happen to the current location. That site is perfect for a mixed-use residential/commercial type development in my opinion.

Old 05-01-2023, 08:09 AM

1,406 posts, read 1,856,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusga youngster View Post
I saw their dealership was for sale. They don't own the current property, it's still owned by the Legacy Chevy owner, so makes sense. Looks like the bought the entire track of land that was the last remaining parcel at CPC, 58 acres. I hope they will use it wisely. I would put retail fronting Whitesley Blvd, and dealership behind, butting up next to Kirklands area.

Old 05-01-2023, 08:30 PM

85 posts, read 64,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
I saw their dealership was for sale. They don't own the current property, it's still owned by the Legacy Chevy owner, so makes sense. Looks like the bought the entire track of land that was the last remaining parcel at CPC, 58 acres. I hope they will use it wisely. I would put retail fronting Whitesley Blvd, and dealership behind, butting up next to Kirklands area.
Absolutely that would be smart. I think I saw some new signs up stating out parcels available on that same plot of land. So I think that could be what happens.

Old 05-02-2023, 06:53 AM

215 posts, read 220,006 times
That's alot of land for a single dealership. Hopefully they divide it into better parcels for other commercial development. On the back side is there is no outlet to Weems Rd because of the Columbus Botanical Gardens so I wonder how would they structure this land to make the most use out of it.

Old 05-02-2023, 02:16 PM

1,075 posts, read 1,533,867 times
How is the roof top golf spot looking?

Old 05-04-2023, 09:04 AM

1,406 posts, read 1,856,432 times
Looks like Nothing Bundt Cakes is coming to Columbus Park Crossing. Same group is still planning on bringing Biscuit Belly in 2023 to Columbus.

Old 05-04-2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta-Kid View Post
How is the roof top golf spot looking?
I feel like that it’s going to take a minute like the Hampton on Broadway that opened up after almost 4 years of construction. You can see in the thread titled “Downtown density” that there’s no major progress based on the building in the picture.

Old 05-04-2023, 12:33 PM

1,075 posts, read 1,533,867 times
Sheesh
Well if I were a wealthy man- I'd definitely throw money at Columbus
But of course- all great things take time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA