Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 10:13 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,051,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallady View Post
How do I register/transfer my license?Do I have to transfer,could I just get ohio license
Are you talking drivers license? If so, you don't have to transfer it because other state licenses are valid in Ohio. When it expires, you will obviously have to get an Ohio license, and all that really requires is proof of residence (a bill, for example), your old license and a fee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 04:13 PM

1,279 posts, read 4,670,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafood Guy View Post
WTF no culture on Polaris?

Who cares about culture, I'd like to stay away from crime. The majority of the Polaris area are upper-middle to upper class White people in suburbia.

If you want culture, move to the Hilltop, Whitehall, Galloway, or even Sawmill Road by Target. Then you can dodge bullets and thievery everyday.

The opinion of this poster is an extreme one. He can have his views, but living in Columbus I don't want people to not hear another viewpoint. Some prefer suburbs but a growing number of people want to live in more diverse or closer in city neighborhoods. You do not have to go to Polaris or the suburbs of Columbus to find a quality neighborhood that is a fact. Columbus is one of the few Midwestern cities with safe, electric urban neighborhoods nor far from downtown.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:40 PM

73 posts, read 185,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speciallady View Post
How do I register/transfer my license?Do I have to transfer,could I just get ohio license
ODPS | BMV | New Ohio Resident Information

http://publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/bmv3741.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus