Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 09:12 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,712,043 times

Advertisements

Here's one for you fellas to play around. I signed up for some dating websites and have been hitting it off great with the women. There's one in Waterford I'm meeting Saturday, that must end prior to 2pm so I can get to another in the city.

What kind of place is Waterford, I understand it's up north and are the girls from interior CT quite country?? It's too long for me to drive, but she was gracious to suggest she'd come to New Haven and I'd go to New Haven too, hoping Irene doesn't sabotage metro north.

I've hung around with women from the South. No experience whatsoever with northern women. Any to do items from you experienced pros will be most welcome
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2011, 09:19 AM

34,918 posts, read 56,910,251 times
Could you mean Watertown which is outside Waterbury? Waterford is on the coast in eastern Connecticut. It is located just west of New London and is a nice suburban community. I am not sure the people there are any different from any other town in Connecticut. Jay

Old 08-26-2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
Could you mean Watertown which is outside Waterbury? Waterford is on the coast in eastern Connecticut. It is located just west of New London and is a nice suburban community. I am not sure the people there are any different from any other town in Connecticut. Jay
Jay, it's Waterford. We picked New Haven coz I can commute and get back to New York saturday evening

I was asking coz there are other women who I've been messaging and they are spread out all across Northern CT, like Hartford area and such. It sucks coz the women in my area sound out of control and crazy. And everyone has an income requirement of 75K+, 100K+ etc. I qualify, but that's a major bad sign for me.

Old 08-26-2011, 09:32 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,155,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Here's one for you fellas to play around. I signed up for some dating websites and have been hitting it off great with the women. There's one in Waterford I'm meeting Saturday, that must end prior to 2pm so I can get to another in the city.

What kind of place is Waterford, I understand it's up north and are the girls from interior CT quite country?? It's too long for me to drive, but she was gracious to suggest she'd come to New Haven and I'd go to New Haven too, hoping Irene doesn't sabotage metro north.

I've hung around with women from the South. No experience whatsoever with northern women. Any to do items from you experienced pros will be most welcome
Make sure you flash alot of money around or she's gone!!!
Just Kidding...well sort of anyway.

Old 08-26-2011, 09:35 AM

And there's a lot of catholics in CT which is a perk. There's an Indian girl in Long Island but I requested to call the meeting off as she is stocking up grocery supplies and taping her windows for Irene and won't be quite conducive to meet. We were gonna go to house of dosa in Hicksville, but it's not gonna happen.

Old 08-26-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Make sure you flash alot of money around or she's gone!!!
Just Kidding...well sort of anyway.
Noooooooooooooo

I'm somewhat broke at the moment.

Old 08-26-2011, 09:49 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,155,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Noooooooooooooo

I'm somewhat broke at the moment.
I was just kidding You will do great...

Old 08-26-2011, 10:17 AM

576 posts, read 1,218,501 times
Not all women here are golddigger... no worries

Old 08-26-2011, 10:40 AM

21,732 posts, read 28,059,998 times
If you want to completely impress her on the first date, go to any of the following:

Ibiza
Barcelona (a bit loud though)
Bespoke
Zinc
Heirloom
Pacifico

Some slightly more casual, but still cool date spot options:

Caseus
Bar
Kitchen Zinc
Oaxaca Kitchen
Bentara
Miya's Sushi (a bit bright inside, but a hip vibe)

I'd say Union League Cafe, but it feels like an old money Yale place and is more formal. And very expensive. The above places are more hip and stylish.

Old 08-26-2011, 11:14 AM

754 posts, read 1,017,667 times
i recently split with gf of 4 years! DATING IS HORRIBLE AND EXPENSIVE!!!!! Ive gone on about 10 dates in 2 months and the 2 girls ive actually been into were a one night stand in newport and a girl who lives in boston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut