Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 01:12 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,121,712 times

Advertisements

MSNBC interrupts Congresswoman for report on Justin Bieber - YouTube

I guess a discussion of national security issues take a backseat to the beeb. Go figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2014, 06:31 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,025,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Somebody brought up a good point in my office,"Where is this kids mother and father"?
Where are the people that handle this kid?
I didn't post it,but it's also been said that right before he was arrested he spent 75k at a local Strip Club
His father was with him.

Old 01-25-2014, 06:43 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,950,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
Miami Beach PD are not known for their niceness or diplomacy. I'm sure this was an extremely unpleasant experience for the Beebs.
Agreed, they slammed me in jail without blinking!

Old 01-25-2014, 07:11 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Unbelievable that they interupted the interview to go to his court appearance.......extremely bad taste. Who cares what this wanna be thug does ?

If an American, who has a DUI on their record, tries to enter Canada they are turned away. How about we toss this bum out and never let him back in the States again. The way he is going he is going to kill someone else or himself.

Don

Old 01-25-2014, 07:15 AM

6,191 posts, read 18,170,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Unbelievable that they interupted the interview to go to his court appearance.......extremely bad taste. Who cares what this wanna be thug does ?

If an American, who has a DUI on their record, tries to enter Canada they are turned away. How about we toss this bum out and never let him back in the States again. The way he is going he is going to kill someone else or himself.

Don
Now I wonder...what does Canada do, if anything, to one of their own who tries to re-enter the country with a DUI they got while in the US?

Old 01-25-2014, 07:20 AM

392 posts, read 352,569 times
Silly little boy who acts like a silly little girl. What I hate about the industry is that Justin has about 6 writers under contract....even if an outsider brought him the best tune in the world... a song that could change the world and change him....it would be blocked by the writers and their lawyers....because it is not about good product...or socially and spiritually redeeming material. It is about money - money and more money.....Justin is trapped by the corporate beast ....and he knows it.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:39 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiroptera View Post
Now I wonder...what does Canada do, if anything, to one of their own who tries to re-enter the country with a DUI they got while in the US?

I've wondered about that too. My Son's band was playing a gig in Canada and when they got off the plane the drummer was detained and sent back on the next flight because he had a DUI 10 years before that. They had to find another drummer in Canada to fill in.

I sure hope they take the Bieb back, we sure don't want him here.

Don

Old 01-25-2014, 06:36 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,441,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I've wondered about that too. My Son's band was playing a gig in Canada and when they got off the plane the drummer was detained and sent back on the next flight because he had a DUI 10 years before that. They had to find another drummer in Canada to fill in.
Unfortunatly, we have to let him back in.

Quote:
I sure hope they take the Bieb back, we sure don't want him here.

Don

We don't want him either. Maybe we can just keep him in an airport terminal until he dies.

Old 01-25-2014, 08:29 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,793,448 times
This is the world we live in, where a talentless 19 year old pop star passes gas and it is headline news. What sort of "adults" are sitting at home tuning in to this mush? It's a shame mainstream news has now been reduced to TMZ style reporting on every stupid thing Bieber, Cyrus, or Kanye West say or do. We've turned into a nation of gossip hungry lost souls. Where did the men go in this society?

Old 01-25-2014, 08:47 PM

10,224 posts, read 19,229,843 times
Just read (in a very unreliable source) that not only was Bieber below the legal limit, but the GPS in the two cars being "drag raced" showed speeds no greater 24mph. Cops lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events