Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 04:30 AM

100 posts, read 93,757 times

Advertisements

Could Zimmerman's current actions be a result of brain damaged cause by Travon Martin banging his head into the sidewalk?

Old 02-26-2015, 06:13 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

By the way, this thread wouldn't exist if he could stay out of the news and stopped getting arrested. You would think he could stop pointing guns at people or threatening their lives after he was found 'not guilty' in a high-profile murder case. But losers can't seem to stay out of trouble.
If he stayed out of trouble, this would be the only thread about him since the acquittal verdict. When the feds go after someone for 3 years and can't find enough to even bring an indictment, that's news.

Not guilty in FL, no indictment by the feds, no jail for anything since the jury verdict. I feel your pain.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:19 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,836,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyInDeerPark View Post
Could Zimmerman's current actions be a result of brain damaged cause by Travon Martin banging his head into the sidewalk?
He assaulted someone prior to the TM incident. He was a problematic person prior to the shooting.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:31 AM

244 posts, read 248,065 times
Quote:
Since the sidewalk was made of marshmallows and cotton candy, I'm gonna say no.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:36 AM

244 posts, read 248,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
He assaulted someone prior to the TM incident. He was a problematic person prior to the shooting.
Make that several someones...that we know of. This was a man (I use the term loosely) already well known for violent confrontation long before he ever fixed those beady eyes on Trayvon Martin.

Old 02-26-2015, 08:05 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,006 times
Quote:
Na, seems he was born this way..

GZ has lots of aggression in him that has been shown by his past, his present and safe to say, it's in his future.

He has no goals, no ambitions. He doesn't work, has too much idle time on his hands.

He did get away with murder. Had the feds really delved into that call he placed, they would have heard the racial tones of the comment, F'ing C**ns..no where did it sound like f'ing cold..

So, on this the third anniversary of Trayvon's death, GZ once again escapes justice being served..

Karma kicks in when all else fails..

Rest Peacefully, Trayvon, you won't be forgotten..

Old 02-26-2015, 08:07 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,502,557 times
^^Looks like you guys are still around GZ of this thread was wrong just like "original" GZ

Old 02-26-2015, 08:24 AM

100 posts, read 93,757 times
I have a sudden craving for Skittles.

Old 02-26-2015, 08:41 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,836,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Make that several someones...that we know of. This was a man (I use the term loosely) already well known for violent confrontation long before he ever fixed those beady eyes on Trayvon Martin.
I am surprised he managed to obtain a CCW.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:03 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
That's good enough for me, but we already knew what he was.

You don't know what history he had with police. Juvenile records are sealed.

By the way,

GZ did not go to jail, so it never happened.

Nice try. Are "straws" tough to clutch?
Can't believe I missed this, but way to prove my point.

You literally have nothing to go off of but some pictures of a teenager flipping off a camera, and nothing else, but that's somehow enough for you to determine he's a thug. I noticed you didn't say anything about the white kids taking photos doing far worse (and illegal) things in pictures. No, of course not.

Then you have a loser like GZ who has been arrested multiple times, even after the murder trial, yet somehow he continues to get the benefit of the doubt. Y'all vilify a teenager over some pictures, but defend a grown man who has a pattern of bad behavior and getting arrested. It's painfully obvious why. Pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
If he stayed out of trouble, this would be the only thread about him since the acquittal verdict. When the feds go after someone for 3 years and can't find enough to even bring an indictment, that's news.

Not guilty in FL, no indictment by the feds, no jail for anything since the jury verdict. I feel your pain.
The smug attitude by those happy GZ was acquitted is pretty disturbing.

But, water seeks its own level.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events