Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 08:59 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyInDeerPark View Post
Trayvon lived longer in Florida than he probably would have in Chicago don't ya think?
Actually no, I don't think that. Why would you?

Old 02-26-2015, 09:01 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Who is George Zimmerman? He must have been an important person since we are still talking about him. Move on people.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:07 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Yes ZimmerBoy threw the first punch , now show me some evident that he didn't ' how
long do I need to wait " for said evidences ???????

Evidently you can't keep up. Zimmy was acquitted. Had he thrown the first punch he would not have been found not guilty. Evidence enough for the Entire Country and the Federal Government Department of Justice. If that's not enough for you then too bad, and being in denial does not count.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Never mind there is not one shred of physical evidence connecting Trayvon Martin's eight fingers and two thumbs to the killer's boo boos or that deadly sidewalk. Not.One.

I wonder why that is?
Didn't need to check his fingers. They where still attached to the body which produced enough forensic evidence.

What did you need? Zimmys "Headprints" on Martins hands?

Old 02-26-2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Shocking how you'll give GZ the benefit of the doubt when he's accused of pointing a shotgun in a woman's face.

SHE's the one that needed to cool off, huh? You do know how a lot of these domestic violence cases work, right?

You're making excuse after excuse for a man who's had multiple run-in's with the law, as well as been on trial for murder....

claim he must have some sort of juvy record (that somehow no one can get their hands on with the way things leak out in today's society) and deemed a menace to society.
"Shocking" You say? That I would give a "Benefit of doubt" to one "accused" of a crime? Its "shocking" to you that America presumes a person innocent until proven guilty? If that's your philosophy, then your not qualified to be in a discussion like this. Look for threads titled "Lynch Mobs Justice."

If he was guilty, he would have been charged. Period. Yes, I know about domestic violence. People make accusations to get even with each other, does not matter if true or false to them. Charges usually dropped when there is no evidence, or another is afraid they may go to jail for lying. People in some cases even use their kids against each other. WE both know that.

SO why can't I think a person is not guilty of crimes he has been charged with and found not guilty by a Court? Am I supposed to think like you, and give a finger to our Court system and the Laws of our Nation. No thanks. I would rather shoot myself than think like you.

Juvenile records are sealed, and anyone that divulges them can be arrested and sued. There is limited access to these records. That's a fact. If you knew how it works, you would know that, but seems you lack even basic knowledge in everything associated with Justice and Legal Systems. No need to "leak" anything else. He is no longer a Menace to society. Its all solved.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:50 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Who is George Zimmerman? He must have been an important person since we are still talking about him. Move on people.
I wish we'd never heard of him.

If only TM wouldda just gone inside when he
reached Daddy's girlfriend's house instead of
doubling back to confront the "creepy-ass cracker."

Old 02-26-2015, 11:24 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
So by your logic, I can walk up to a random dude, start a fight, lose miserably, and shoot him in self-defense... The law would probably let me get off with minimal punishment. It's a stupid law.

Regarding stupid laws, I just want to add to your post here. Last month a woman (Marissa Alexander 34) was released after serving a three year prison sentence in Jacksonville, Florida after she was convicted of firing a warning shot at her abusive husband for the same reasons Zimmerman claimed, SELF-DEFENSE.

I guess had she had better aim when pulling the trigger to allow for her husband's brain's to have splattered all over his sons that night; she too would have also been free to go (as per Florida law so it sounds), however the law did not apply to her here or was in her favor in this situation. Since it took them three years one must ask where was the justice and equality in that????

But I digress

Florida woman in 'warning shot' case released from jail | Reuters

Old 02-26-2015, 11:35 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Regarding stupid laws, ....
This has nothing to do with castle or SYG laws in Florida. There is only reason to fire a gun. To kill someone. It's not a warning device, it's not a toy, you don't use it to make threats which is what she did.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:37 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
As we all know, murdering a black teenager doesn't meet that standard.
So, by this statement, it doesn't matter to you if TM was guilty or innocent. Only that he was Black and therefore, he must be innocent no matter the facts, the law or the court or Obama Administration's decisions. Thank your for admitting it.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:17 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So, by this statement, it doesn't matter to you if TM was guilty or innocent. Only that he was Black and therefore, he must be innocent no matter the facts, the law or the court or Obama Administration's decisions. Thank your for admitting it.
You just revealed your odious nature. TM was not on trial here, so the question of his innocence or guilt is moot. He was killed, and there is,no justification for it.

Your posts here have indicated from the first word that you are an apologist for a murderer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events