Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2015, 11:41 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Actually even though Zimmerman appears to be a POS he was still found not guilty. Some can't and won't accept that. Just like OJ, he may end up in prison as well. The one point some posters ignore is TM was almost at his destination. He could of just went inside and it would of been over. Apparently he needed to teach the cracker a lesson. The rest is history.
Ha.

Robbie Tolan was in his driveway, his mother came outside and said "that's my son", and the police officer still shot him.

Robbie Tolan

Lol at "appears". Yeah, now we may need to question his character.

Edit: For the slower kids in the class, the point is just because he was almost home does not mean he was safe in his estimation.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:32 PM

17,775 posts, read 13,665,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Ha.

Robbie Tolan was in his driveway, his mother came outside and said "that's my son", and the police officer still shot him.

Robbie Tolan

Edit: For the slower kids in the class, the point is just because he was almost home does not mean he was safe in his estimation.

Even then, it's still not a crime to confront someone who is following you.

It's still not a crime to defend yourself if someone is menacing you or bullying you.

Zim defenders won't even acknowledge the fact that if Zim had even identified himself as neighborhood watch that this thing might have been defused.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:32 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times
Quote:
Ha.

Robbie Tolan

Is this a "Tolan" thread? Two totally different incidents, for the slower kids in the class.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Is this a "Tolan" thread? Two totally different incidents, for the slower kids in the class.
But quite instructive - even for the slower kids in the class.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:36 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Him pointing a shotgun in the face of a woman a year after his murder trial is "complete nonsense".
Got it.
It is when given as "evidence" to convict Zimmerman of murder for an unrelated incident.

I'm afraid that you don't "Got It". But keep trying.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Is this a TM thread?

The point remains the same, which is something you GZ fan club members can't seem to grasp or at least don't want to.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:38 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
... GZ fan club members can't seem to grasp or at least don't want to.
Logical fallacy. You incorrectly try to assert that anyone who disagrees with you on GZ vs TM is automatically a lover/fan of GZ. This is the "nonsense" that I was talking about since you previously asked.

Old 01-14-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It is when given as "evidence" to convict Zimmerman of murder for an unrelated incident.

I'm afraid that you don't "Got It". But keep trying.
Wow. I wasn't referencing one of his multiple, post-trial arrests to the be used as evidence for a trial that was over, I brought that up because you somehow believe "society is better off", when GZ continues to be a menace to society. I'm sure that woman who had a shotgun in her face doesn't feel "better off". Wasn't that hard to follow for most people, I'm sure.

So yeah, you (no surprise here) "don't Got It".

Old 01-14-2015, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Logical fallacy. You incorrectly try to assert that anyone who disagrees with you on GZ vs TM is automatically a lover/fan of GZ. This is the "nonsense" that I was talking about since you previously asked.

It actually makes sense.

I notice how you didn't quote any of my or other posts about the irony of how GZ has the right to defend himself, yet TM isn't granted that same right despite the fact GZ was the initiator, but I'm sure it's part of your usual shtick of ignoring posts you can't answer and dismissing them as insults or complete nonsense.

There have been people in this thread that originally sided with GZ, but now after another one of his arrests for a violent act, are re-evaluating their stance on it, because they're able to look at it objectively. However, others continue to defend him, even one justified his recent actions as some sort of PTSD from an altercation he started with an unarmed teenager.

But hey, that's the usual behavior of a groupie.

Old 01-14-2015, 01:08 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,362,447 times
Quote:
Actually even though Zimmerman appears to be a POS he was still found not guilty. Some can't and won't accept that. Just like OJ, he may end up in prison as well. The one point some posters ignore is TM was almost at his destination. He could of just went inside and it would of been over. Apparently he needed to teach the cracker a lesson. The rest is history.
His little brother was waiting for him at his home. If he had seen Zimmerman's gun, he may not have viewed continuing home as an option. One of the key questions for me has always been whether or not Trayvon Martin had ever seen Zimmerman's gun. We'll never know for sure because Martin is dead, but given Zimmerman's behavior since the shooting, he sure as heck seems to me like he's the kind of guy to flash his gun if he's carrying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events