Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2015, 10:49 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
nobody was trying to kill anyone- TM was on his way HOME- not on a crime spree... why would he just go kill Zim- on his cell phone eating candy-- make s NO sense
Add to that GZ is the one who approached him, even after he was told not to.

The racists/bigots/GZ apologists will never be able to answer this and continue to hide behind the jury's decision, as if every jury in history has gotten every verdict correct.

If this was a teenage girl in this exact same situation and sprayed mace in GZ's face or kicked him in what little manhood he has, it's self-defense.

But since it was TM, it's not self defense, it's just typical thug behavior from his 'kind'.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:55 AM

17,142 posts, read 15,350,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

The racists/bigots/GZ apologists will never be able to answer this and continue to hide behind the jury's decision, as if every jury in history has gotten every verdict correct.

If this was a teenage girl in this exact same situation and sprayed mace in GZ's face or kicked him in what little manhood he has, it's self-defense.

But since it was TM, it's not self defense, it's just typical thug behavior from his 'kind'.
I can only imagine if this happened to me:
I'm walking home at night from the corner store, am followed by a big truck, then followed on foot by the driver of the truck.........
I'd be freaked out and scared for MY life. And yes, I'd likely attack this stalker if confronted by him for no reason.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
I can only imagine if this happened to me:
I'm walking home at night from the corner store, am followed by a big truck, then followed on foot by the driver of the truck.........
I'd be freaked out and scared for MY life. And yes, I'd likely attack this stalker if confronted by him for no reason.
At 17 years old.

You guys find it "funny" that GZ apologists say that he had the right to defend himself against TM's "attacks" and justified in killing him, despite ignoring the orders of staying in his truck and starting the altercation by approaching TM....

...yet TM has no right to defend himself against some strange man approaching him at night with a weapon when he's simply just trying to get home and as a result, "got what he deserved"?

And when I say "funny", I mean absolutely pathetic.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:20 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,552,925 times
Quote:

...yet TM has no right to defend himself against some strange man approaching him at night with a weapon when he's simply just trying to get home and as a result, "got what he deserved"?

Bingo! The usual suspects on here conveniently leave that out of the whole situation. Like they wouldn't try to kick someone's a** either if they were being followed. These big strong keyboard commandos who always bleet "If that were me I'd shoot his face off", yada yada yada.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:22 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,362,586 times
Quote:

Zimmerman was found not guilty, but that doesn't necessarily mean 'innocent'. It only means that, in the jury's opinion, there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of what he was charged with, and that the prosecution failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Not guilty- yes... innocent- maybe.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:27 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Right, because a guy who unnecessarily started the entire altercation and got away with murder has been arrested multiple times since the trial ended for violent crimes.

How pathetic.
The jury decided he was not guilty. Case closed.

What he did after the fact is irrelevant in regards to his episode with TM. I do agree with the bold part of post but only in regards to those who take it upon themselves to continue the "trial" long after it's over.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The jury decided he was not guilty. Case closed.

What he did after the fact is irrelevant in regards to his episode with TM. I do agree with the bold part of post but only in regards to those who take it upon themselves to continue the "trial" long after it's over.
You may be the king of selectively responding to posts you quote.

Whatever you gotta do.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:36 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
You may be the king of selectively responding to posts you quote.
I tend to ignore complete nonsense. There is no point to wasting people's time bickering over it.

However you quoted me first. If you don't like how I respond, then I suggest you ignore what I have to say.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I tend to ignore complete nonsense. There is no point to wasting people's time bickering over it.
Yes.

Him pointing a shotgun in the face of a woman a year after his murder trial is "complete nonsense".

Got it.

Old 01-14-2015, 11:39 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,467 times
Actually even though Zimmerman appears to be a POS he was still found not guilty. Some can't and won't accept that. Just like OJ, he may end up in prison as well. The one point some posters ignore is TM was almost at his destination. He could of just went inside and it would of been over. Apparently he needed to teach the cracker a lesson. The rest is history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events