Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2015, 06:06 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You don't give oath to physical evidence as it can't tell lies. However the party presenting the evidence can be cross examined as I previously indicated and furthermore the authenticity of the evidence can be examined and tested.
You may be the only person who believes GZ testified at the trial, on the grounds that his written statements were used as evidence and the people who interviewed him were cross-examined.

You've invented an entirely new standard for when a defendant testifies.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS808 View Post
Zim was alive in the end and was able to paint the picture that his head was being bashed into the concrete.

The fact is, in the moments before Zim killed this kid, there was some wrestling on the ground. During that wrestling, Zim's head touched the concrete a maximum of two times, with neither of those contacts requiring a second of hospital care.

As you know, witnesses said they saw Zim on top as well. (Classic Hannity move there buddy, leaving that crucial part out!) And of course we all know that not one spec of TM's DNA was found on Zim
or his gun. Nor was there any evidence on TM's hands that he punched anyone. The medical examiner When asked where TM was supposedly holding him (by the ears, cheeks, collar, etc) Zim said he didn't know.

If there was a witness to your last statement, Zimmerman would have been found guilty. Just because there wasn't a witness doesn't mean you didn't just precisely describe exactly what happened.
The defense expert testified that GZ's head was impacted at least 6 times. Not surprisingly, your 'maximum of two times' comes from the state witness.

TM's dna was found on the front and back of GZ's clothes.

I'll pass on the reliability of witnesses who supposedly saw GZ on top during the struggle.

Old 01-26-2015, 07:48 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
How does anyone know that? ....
Because this is the testimony presented at the trial. If you know that something different took place, I'm surprised you didn't contact the prosecution to tell them your story.

Old 01-26-2015, 07:53 AM

Quote:
None of this is factual. .... Yes, a witness saw something, but it seemed uncertain. There was not grass or dirt stains on him. I don't believe anything Z said, besides his story kept changing. I know others do not want to believe this, but I feel he injured himself with his gun or something. He had to, since police were arriving soon.
Nothing that you said here is factual. It's all opinion and conjecture on your part without the benefit of ANY physical evidence to back it up. In fact, you even go on to accuse Zimmerman of criminally creating fake evidence to cover up a crime. Even the prosecutors who brought this very high profile, career making case to court, knew this wasn't possible.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You may be the only person who believes GZ testified at the trial, ...
If you are accusing me of saying that he took the stand, you are incorrect. In fact I said he didn't take the stand.

I did say that Zimmerman gave testimony via recordings of his interviews with police played by the prosecution to the court room. Before he gave this interview he was advised, via being told of his rights, this could be used in court.

If you want to split hairs over the meaning or words, I'm not that interested. What I just stated are the facts. It doesn't matter to me if you define it as "testimony" or not. But the fact remains, Zimmerman's account of what happened, in his own words, was given in court.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:33 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nothing that you said here is factual. It's all opinion and conjecture on your part without the benefit of ANY physical evidence to back it up. In fact, you even go on to accuse Zimmerman of criminally creating fake evidence to cover up a crime. Even the prosecutors who brought this very high profile, career making case to court, knew this wasn't possible.
Look, you can believe whatever you want. Some seem to be strictly going by what he stated, which is absurd. I feel the way I do and many others apparently feel the same way regarding Z's personality, the TM incident and his behavior before and since. HE is the one giving clues as to who he is. If some are closed to it, what can I say?

The bottom line is, he has proven himself to have real emotional problems, causing difficulties for others. Some of us get a real sense about people and situations. I believe he has lied about everything he stated.. he even had a hard time keeping his story straight. Maybe one day... he will spill his guts. How many mug shots has he had now - five? six?

Old 01-26-2015, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Look, you can believe whatever you want.
Then we are in agreement.

With that said, why do you continue to quote my posts and respond with this conspiracy nonsense? It's completely irrelevant to anything I've said.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
None of this is factual. The wounds turned out to be minor, just made to look bad. He had "pinhole" marks on and under his nose, where blood dribbled from. The head marks were just surface.. he looked much less worse after arriving at the Police station. Yes, a witness saw something, but it seemed uncertain.

There was not grass or dirt stains on him.

I don't believe anything Z said, besides his story kept changing. I know others do not want to believe this, but I feel he injured himself with his gun or something. He had to, since police were arriving soon.
You're misremembering the evidence.

The back of GZ's jacket was wet and had grass stains, the back of his pants were wet.

His nose was fractured.

TM's pants had grass stains on the knees.

You 'feeling' GZ injured himself with his gun is even more bizarre than those who feel his buddy cops caused the injuries to help their pal, or he ran into a tree.

Last edited by jazzarama; 01-26-2015 at 09:21 AM..

Old 01-26-2015, 09:25 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,554 times
Trayvon Martin Case: Doctor Sees Little Evidence George Zimmerman Had Broken Nose - ABC News

Quote:

"If somebody had been beating his head against concrete I'd think we'd see
more obvious scrapes," Friedman said. He also said he would expect to see
bandages on Zimmerman's head.

More significantly for Friedman was the condition of
Zimmerman's nose.

"All of the ridges in his nose are clearly defined.
You would expect significant swelling in the hour or two after a break. There
appears to be none. It doesn't look like his nose was broken or badly broken,"
Friedman said.
No broken nose..didn't take a trip to the hospital.
had he had a broken nose, he would not be able to run up those stairs as he did nor would he be able to put sunglasses on his face.

Bandages on his head were put there by Shellie, as GZ tells it..
As far as TM falling to his knees, tells me both were standing when fatal shot fired..

Also trying to find the documents but seem to be all offline..

GZ exaggerated his injuries..

I believe GZ lied and his family lied as they gave testimony..

The only reason folks take GZ words as gospel truth is due to one of two reasons..

Old 01-26-2015, 09:29 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,554 times
Quote:

But today’s bloody photo doesn’t solve the mystery of Trayvon’s hands. There were “No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Benjamin Martin”
found on them. Also, in a written statement, during a jailhouse interview and a
reenactment the next day, Zimmerman said that he pulled the dead teen’s arms
away from his body after killing him. Yet, the police officer who arrived on the
scene noted in his report, “The black male had his hands [scribd]86792823[/scribd]underneath his body[/url].” Until that question —
among many — is answered, Zimmerman’s dubious claim of self-defense will remain
suspect.
George Zimmerman’s bloody nose - The Washington Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events