Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 11:43 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
I'm white enough to cause snow blindness and I haven't a shadow of a doubt the killer earned his charge of 2nd degree murder the old-fashioned way, by committing it. I will also add with extreme confidence that had George been black - actually black, not "Zimmerman family black" - and Trayvon white, the killer would already be serving 25 to life.

I wouldn't think twice about the broken nose business, Amythyst. If it makes the Zimmerman supporters feel better to think the killer had a diagnosed scnozz fracture, who are we to soil their narrative with facts?

Then it's based on conspiracy theories not evidence.

You did make me chuckle with the last sentence.

I had no idea of the color of GZ or TM it's that horrendous scream of death that caught my attention.

Even as GZ said that scream didn't sound like him, B37 believed the man with the gun would scream out like a child..the verdict was stacked against TM. They believed the 'thug' theory even as it's been proven by the recent events that GZ is, was and will always be the 'thug'.

Shameful verdict and all those mothers should be ashamed.

But what's hidden in the dark soon comes to light, like 7 times already.

Again, my hope is that this is the charge of DV that puts him in prison for if it doesn't, GZ will definitely offend again, could be on a larger scale next time. Why does he need an AK47?

Old 01-27-2015, 01:01 PM

1,077 posts, read 872,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
George Zimmerman is white, he is of the Caucasian race, and self identifies as Caucasian. His birth certificate and census records no doubt list him as Caucasian. He may be partially of Hispanic ethnicity, but he is white. Wild theories to the contrary, there was no persecution and the prosecution was function of a grand jury. Look in your mirror for delusions.

You seem to have a penchant for these racially charged remarks as the peculiar "black glasses" comments you have made multiple times, whatever that means. Let me be perfectly clear - I was disturbed by this story when I first heard it because it seemed to be a case that required a complete investigation which was initially not forthcoming. I don't believe a low level police official should have the authority to decide if a killing should be investigated based on a perfunctory glance at an episode, particularly when the only description of the event came from the lips of the killer.

As I learned more about specifics of the case my concern was that an innocent boy out for a snack was stalked and eventually shot by a cop wannabe. I later learned that the killer had a history of bullying, aggressive behavior and, while claiming he led a Neighborhood Watch group, actually was more of a renegade who eschewed the regulations of that group regarding training, procedures and weapons use. When I learned that on the night he killed Martin he had a current prescription for drugs known to cause mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, anxiety, delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility), I was sure a complete investigation was imperative.

While I can speak for no one else here, the fact that the dead kid was black is totally immaterial to me.

Couldn't rep you...

BBM

As the discovery came out I got a sense of who GZ is..

He was also in vigilante mode.

Now we see after SS and his new DV victim, GZ doesn't take rejection well.

Which is when he lashes out.

I only pray there isn't another fatality at the hands of GZ.

Last edited by Amythyst; 01-27-2015 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: sp error

Old 01-27-2015, 01:54 PM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Z did have two black eyes per the medical report, but I'm agreeing with you. Whether his nose was broken, fractured, or neither, the injuries weren't too serious, certainly not life threatening, nor as bad as I'd expect from how he described the pounding.

That basically still leaves us with, you believing he wasn't under TM feeling his life was in danger, and me not persuaded by the evidence he wasn't. You believing Z followed TM to confront him with a gun; me believing Z was returning to his car when TM decided to return and confront him.
Regardless of what anybody "believes", Martin's body was NOT found where it should have been had Zimmerman been going straight back to his car. Zimmerman turned down the walkway to confront Martin. There is absolutely NO other explanation for how Martin ended up where he did.

Of course this flies in the face of Zimmerman's story that he got "jumped". It is painfully obvious that he participated in the escalation of the fight by turning down that path.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:53 PM

244 posts, read 248,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post

Then it's based on conspiracy theories not evidence.

You did make me chuckle with the last sentence.

I had no idea of the color of GZ or TM it's that horrendous scream of death that caught my attention.

Even as GZ said that scream didn't sound like him, B37 believed the man with the gun would scream out like a child..the verdict was stacked against TM. They believed the 'thug' theory even as it's been proven by the recent events that GZ is, was and will always be the 'thug'.

Shameful verdict and all those mothers should be ashamed.

But what's hidden in the dark soon comes to light, like 7 times already.

Again, my hope is that this is the charge of DV that puts him in prison for if it doesn't, GZ will definitely offend again, could be on a larger scale next time. Why does he need an AK47?
Yep, I cannot move past the "yelp, yelp" vs the death wail. There is absolutely no confusing the two. Strangely enough, the killer's story was that he was calling for help (and listening to the recording it sure sounds like someone is saying "help" at the same time someone else is screaming). Then he listened to the audio and Serino told him "that's you screaming," and a day or two later - voila! - the death shriek is now Zimmerman's. It takes the slimiest of slimeballs to steal a kid's death scream, truly.

I think the odds of the killer doing anything but walking on the DV charge are about equal to the odds of the hatemongers at Breitbart, the Treehouse and a couple of crime boards donating to the Southern Poverty Law Center: ZERO.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:07 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Went TM almost made it home safe, GZ demanded he answer his questions. TM had no reason to answer or trust this creepy guy and tried to leave. GZ got furious, grabbed his shirt and murdered him.
So, Z actually caught up to TM ?

Old 01-27-2015, 05:10 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
I keep wondering why all the "witnesses" presenting definite proof that GZ "murdered" TM, didn't contact the prosecution with their definite proof.

Could it be, like it was in Ferguson, that 100% of those so called witnesses were found to be lying or admitted to not even being there? LOL.

My point above continues to be proven.

Old 01-28-2015, 01:17 AM

298 posts, read 299,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post

The mere fact that Trayvon Martin grabbed the gun (per the killer, not the forensics) would be all one needed to claim fear of death.
Sadly, this is why gun owners (and cops) will always have the legal drop on those who are unarmed. I don't believe for a second that the first time Zimmerman touched his gun was to stop TM from grabbing it. Same goes for the officer in the Ferguson shooting. I defy any human to not try to grab a gun that's within arm's reach and is being pointed at him by an angry individual. (Though the Ferguson cop may have been going for his gun after being punched.)

In both cases, if the armed says the unarmed went for their weapon, they have the green light to shoot and kill..... even if the victims were just trying to prevent their own faces from being shot off. It will always be the state's job to prove that something else happened, which is nearly impossible without a witness. In Texas, it's nearly impossible with a witness....

Of course I'm talking about white shooters only.

Old 01-28-2015, 01:42 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS808 View Post
Of course I'm talking about white shooters only.
So what is your legal analysis when a Black kills another Black with a gun? I take, by your neglect to mention this far far far far more common crime, that you don't really care much about that. This, even though a Black man has far more likely to be shot dead by another Black man than by someone of another race or even the police.

Old 01-28-2015, 04:57 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Then we are in agreement.

With that said, why do you continue to quote my posts and respond with this conspiracy nonsense? It's completely irrelevant to anything I've said.

Whatever.

Old 01-28-2015, 05:18 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
[quote=eddie gein;38200043]Regardless of what anybody "believes", Martin's body was NOT found where it should have been had Zimmerman been going straight back to his car. Zimmerman turned down the walkway to confront Martin. There is absolutely NO other explanation for how Martin ended up where he did.

Of course this flies in the face of Zimmerman's story that he got "jumped". It is painfully obvious that he participated in the escalation of the fight by turning down that path.[/Q

Absolutely. I appreciate those who are seeing things realistically.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events