Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 04:54 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,800,744 times

Advertisements

Question about Mike Brown leads to beating in St. Louis - CNN.com

Well, maybe not!

"When one man sat down next to a second man in a St. Louis light rail car late Monday and asked him his opinion on the shooting of Michael Brown, it was not the beginning of a discussion.

It was the start of an assault, police said."

All this goes back to President Obama stirring the pot after Trayvon Martin. That was the beginning. Before that, there was no "conversation about race". Things improved gradually on their own. But that wasn't good enough for the Chicago crew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 05:33 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,773,631 times
This is just the lastest in a very long list of black-on-white racially motivated assaults that have occured since Obama became president. Even before Trayvon this was happening routinely. There were at least 26 incidents in Denver alone in the summer of 2009.

Denver police arrest 32 in series of downtown assaults - The Denver Post

Old 03-28-2015, 06:31 AM

35,140 posts, read 17,096,271 times
I don't like Obama's record, but I don't think he started black on white crime. I am very disappointed that he does not talk to black people in a calming and constructive manner, to the effect that they can make something of themselves and need to. The underclass blacks need to be taught to stop making babies in high school, and instead finish their education. They need to learn to marry and stay married.

The deterioration of the black underclass did not start on January 20, 2009. B. Hussein Obama didn't make things much better, though.

Old 03-28-2015, 07:45 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,133,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The underclass blacks need to be taught to stop making babies in high school, and instead finish their education. They need to learn to marry and stay married.
The underclass blacks "need to be taught" and "need to learn"? That's a very nice tone - they are like ignorant chilren, huh? But what about underclass whites, Latinos, Asians and so on? They also make babies in HS and never get married. Example: Honey Boo Boo. Go check out any trailer park for more evidence. Maybe it's just an economic thing, eh?

Mick

Old 03-28-2015, 07:48 AM

5,796 posts, read 5,118,588 times
What does any of this have to do with Obama? It's a bunch of barbarians who are not fit to live in human society and be treated as such. The Black community needs to do some self reflection about the state of its own culture before it rages against any sort of outside discrimination. You just cannot chalk these actions to "slavery" anymore. How do you gain respect from others when your own people cannot respect others?

Old 03-28-2015, 07:51 AM

5,796 posts, read 5,118,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
The underclass blacks "need to be taught" and "need to learn"? That's a very nice tone - they are like ignorant chilren, huh? But what about underclass whites, Latinos, Asians and so on? They also make babies in HS and never get married. Example: Honey Boo Boo. Go check out any trailer park for more evidence. Maybe it's just an economic thing, eh?

Mick
Don't bring in the Asians to this mess. They commit far far less crime that blacks, whites and Hispanics. The blacks and the Hispanics are the two groups with disproportionate rate of criminal actions. The whites are average, and Asians are great citizens. That's the way it is, folks.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:27 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,376,385 times
LOL..........and a few posters on CD think I am wrong to openly say I will never live near blacks.

Old 03-28-2015, 01:29 PM

88,665 posts, read 84,959,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
LOL..........and a few posters on CD think I am wrong to openly say I will never live near blacks.
I think most black people I know would probably rather have someone like you say that openly than to have white people be nice to their face and then talk sh** about them behind their backs.

I live next door to black people. They were there when I moved in. Not sure what you wouldn't like about them. The fact that he's a mailman? Could go postal at any moment, ya know! The idea that they barbecue a lot in their backyard? Anti-pork people might have an issue with that,. I'm pretty sure I've smelled ribs. The idea that she was raised a military brat and then worked all her life in a civil job on the Army base? Hmm. Could mean she's a warmonger, I suppose. Best you stick to your values and don't let anyone else change your mind!

Old 03-28-2015, 01:39 PM

16,644 posts, read 8,653,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I don't like Obama's record, but I don't think he started black on white crime. I am very disappointed that he does not talk to black people in a calming and constructive manner, to the effect that they can make something of themselves and need to. The underclass blacks need to be taught to stop making babies in high school, and instead finish their education. They need to learn to marry and stay married.

The deterioration of the black underclass did not start on January 20, 2009. B. Hussein Obama didn't make things much better, though.
There is a big difference between not starting something, but still contributing to it.

Sure there was black on white crime and illness in the black culture before Obama, but he has made it worse. Instead of being a post racial president (whatever that was suppose to mean), he has been the most polarizing in my lifetime.
Between he and his AG, they have injected themselves into every racial incident and come out on the wrong side each time. To use a quote from his AG Holder, they are "looking out for their people".
To use a quote from Obama in the Gates incident, he has "acted stupidly".

`

Old 03-28-2015, 01:39 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,693,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I think most black people I know would probably rather have someone like you say that openly than to have white people be nice to their face and then talk sh** about them behind their backs.

I live next door to black people. They were there when I moved in. Not sure what you wouldn't like about them. The fact that he's a mailman? Could go postal at any moment, ya know! The idea that they barbecue a lot in their backyard? Anti-pork people might have an issue with that,. I'm pretty sure I've smelled ribs. The idea that she was raised a military brat and then worked all her life in a civil job on the Army base? Hmm. Could mean she's a warmonger, I suppose. Best you stick to your values and don't let anyone else change your mind!

I have no problem with black people or any other kind of people besides trashy people. I can't stand trashy people, white, black, blue, red, orange, whatever color spectrum or ethnicity you fit into it, if you're a decent, respectable person, we'll get along just fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events