Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 07:01 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,477,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Maybe you should live next to an English teacher...

Ellipses | Punctuation Rules
Why are you singling her out. I see people, including myself do this all the time here on CD. I actually didn't even know there was a rule for it.
But I appreciate your link. I'm going to try to follow this rule.

Last edited by glass_of_merlot; 03-28-2015 at 08:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 07:03 PM

22,658 posts, read 24,581,931 times
Conversation about WUTWUT????????

Speak until they are blue in the face.......the fact will still remain. Whites and Blacks, IN GENERAL, dislike and distrust each other.

Old 03-28-2015, 07:17 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,644,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
1. They are....for most violent street crimes.

2. That's ridiculous....I know people try to make it political and blame him for whatever they can....I think he's a terrible president but blaming him for issues that he has nothing to do with and have been around forever is just making it political and has no merit.

"Its a mirror image into the minds of some people and its not very flattering"

Maybe not flattering but generated by outside influences....and actions like those of these 3 black thugs only serves to reinforce such attitudes.
Are violent street crimes more serious than violent crimes in the burbs or in rural areas?

Sorry but whites are the most violent group in America, always have and always will be.

This reminds me of a coworker in rural Kentucky that was soooo scared of the big city crime she heard about while living next to violent meth heads.

The news does a number on white America. You would almost believe crime isnt down all over America if you didnt dig for information

Old 03-28-2015, 07:31 PM

4,749 posts, read 4,321,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The underclass blacks need to be taught to stop making babies in high school, and instead finish their education. They need to learn to marry and stay married.

The deterioration of the black underclass did not start on January 20, 2009. B. Hussein Obama didn't make things much better, though.
The underclass whites need to stop making babies in high school, too. They need to finish their education, too. Less and less people (of all races) get married these days... You wanna' know why? Because of the "free sex movement" and religion abandonment. Now, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this is why America is turning for the worst. America is turning into the UK.

Instead of shaming people for having sex outside of wedlock like we used to, we embrace it. Only 1/3 of single moms receive child support. If a single mom is working all day (most do) and since women make less than men, then she can't stay home and someone else is forced to raise the child (grandparents, daycare, etc.). The vicious cycle continues for generations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
What does any of this have to do with Obama? It's a bunch of barbarians who are not fit to live in human society and be treated as such. The Black community needs to do some self reflection about the state of its own culture before it rages against any sort of outside discrimination. You just cannot chalk these actions to "slavery" anymore. How do you gain respect from others when your own people cannot respect others?
Those who have developed a hatred for Obama will blame him for anything. If their car breaks down, it's Obama's fault. If a tornado comes through their town, it's Obama fault. If their home gets broken into, it's Obama fault.

The white community needs to do some self reflection about the state of its own culture before it rages against those who scream racial discrimination.

And will always blame slavery because that's where it started. Racists whites still long among society, and until they stop (or die) I won't stop calling them out for their behavior. I've only had one person actually say something racist to my face, everything else is nonverbal.

And also, there is more than one definition that classifies someone as a racist. It's not just "when one race believes that it's inferior or superior to another race(s)".

Old 03-28-2015, 07:47 PM

30,627 posts, read 18,203,012 times
And does anyone NOT think this is racially motivated? Unfortunately, don't expect a very politicized DOJ to pursue a hate crimes investigation for obvious reasons.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:11 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Conversation about WUTWUT????????

Speak until they are blue in the face.......the fact will still remain. Whites and Blacks, IN GENERAL, dislike and distrust each other.
I disagree.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:32 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,755,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Certain things are absolutely predictable on CDF.

1. Some clown will try to claim--usually indirectly--that blacks are responsible for most crime.

2. The same clown will try to blame the fact we elected President Obama for that problem.

I'm getting a little sick of seeing all these threads that revolve around race. Its a mirror image into the minds of some people and its not very flattering.
Well, the notion that black people are under attack by whites s probably the biggest lie being told by those who hold the megaphone in American society. It's understandable that folks want set the record straight, at least in the tiny corners of the internet where they have a voice.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:43 PM

781 posts, read 736,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Maybe you should live next to an English teacher...

Ellipses | Punctuation Rules
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? This is just an internet message board, not a freaking master's dissertation or an essay being turned in for peer review to a committee of P-h-frickin-d's.

Old 03-28-2015, 08:57 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,468,022 times
Default Lets start a conversation about Michael Brown?

Let's not. He's dead! End of story.

Old 03-28-2015, 09:28 PM

35,034 posts, read 16,978,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
LOL..........and a few posters on CD think I am wrong to openly say I will never live near blacks.
I have a black family 15 yards from my house, and a Muslim family from India as my next door neighbors. Doesn't get more diverse than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events