Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 12:04 AM

897 posts, read 1,180,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
When we lived in a predominantly black apartment complex for 3 years, as a requirement of our employment, I saw lots of cases where young black kids were doing things kids should never be doing. One day a couple of very young kids (about 4 or 5 years old) walked by me and they were using the F word and N word as if it was them saying hello.

This is the next generation that we are all going to have to live with, and it ain't gonna be pretty !

Don
Don, I hate to break it to you. I really do. But this same thing happened to me when I was in the public housing section of our city.

But it was involving... I know, bare with me... WHITE PEOPLE!

They were cussing, dealing drugs in a parked car, and even using that very same word! I know, I know. We'll get through it together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 12:52 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The Police need to get in there and raid that place. Take out the no doubt illegal guns, the drugs, confiscate the cash, seize all the property, take the adults to jail and the kids far far away to a boot camp where they might get a clue before they end up face down in the street in a pool of their own blood.

Hey kid life is not a rap song, it is not a video game. Drop the gun, pull up your pants and pick up a book.

Stupid and Sad.
I agree, the parents should be put in jail.

Old 04-20-2015, 02:03 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjury15 View Post
Don, I hate to break it to you. I really do. But this same thing happened to me when I was in the public housing section of our city.

But it was involving... I know, bare with me... WHITE PEOPLE!

They were cussing, dealing drugs in a parked car, and even using that very same word! I know, I know. We'll get through it together.
The thing is HOW MANY white people are doing that versus blacks? And more importantly how many young white kids and teens are doing that?

Everyone knows there are bad people among all races/ethnicities, but people like you whether purposefully or not CONTINUALLY leave out the fact that many more blacks are behaving badly than whites or any other ethnic group for that matter. Thanks to the proliferation of cameras, there are literally hundreds if not thousands of videos showing how black young adults, teens and even little kids are behaving these days. I challenge you or anyone else to find even a fraction of videos involving white kids that behave in the same manner.

And I don't know about you, but I haven't seen too many little white kids brandishing guns and other weapons and acting and speaking like a thug as I've seen so many little black kids doing. Seriously what will it take for people like you who constantly defend blacks to admit that many, MANY black people are HORRIBLE PARENTS and are often ruining their children's lives before they've even had a chance to live it.

That to me is the main reason why black communities everywhere are so violent and messed up, because so many black kids can't ever grow up to be a normal, healthy, intelligent person thanks to their parents doing a pi$$ poor job of raising them and all the ghetto thugs who are living in their neighborhoods who are constantly pulling these kids to the dark side. As I said many times before, this is a generational problem that could easily be fixed within a generation or two, but for some reason blacks are either too lazy and/or too incapable of taking the steps to fix their communities and hence many of them will always be eternally violent and ghetto.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:07 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
When we lived in a predominantly black apartment complex for 3 years, as a requirement of our employment, I saw lots of cases where young black kids were doing things kids should never be doing. One day a couple of very young kids (about 4 or 5 years old) walked by me and they were using the F word and N word as if it was them saying hello.

This is the next generation that we are all going to have to live with, and it ain't gonna be pretty !

Don
Don't feel compelled to answer, but I am curious what type of job required you to do such a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

That to me is the main reason why black communities everywhere are so violent and messed up, because so many black kids can't ever grow up to be a normal, healthy, intelligent person thanks to their parents doing a pi$$ poor job of raising them and all the ghetto thugs who are living in their neighborhoods who are constantly pulling these kids to the dark side.
I've said several times in various threads that black culture has taken a turn for the worse in recent decades, really since the feel good half baked liberal social programs of the 60's. That helped to make them dependent on government. Some of those same requirements gave men an excuse not to be stay at home dads (i.e. less money coming from the government if the dad lived at home). So when your role models are the street corner drug dealers, it sets the stage for bad outcomes. Listening to rap music doesn't help either, as it further immerses the kids into the thug lifestyle. Kids being raised with racial chips on their shoulders combined with an entitlement attitude is a recipe for disaster and perpetual cycle of crime and poverty.

`

Old 04-20-2015, 05:34 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
[quote=Vector1;39290911]Don't feel compelled to answer, but I am curious what type of job required you to do such a thing

We managed the property and had to live on premises. Did that for 3 years and it was an experience I will never do again. Both of my grown Sons were taught by their Mom that all people are created equal, and when I used to say something negative about blacks they would say "Dad, they are people just like us !" They were also in property management and after their tenure of living among them they no longer say that, and are almost as negative about blacks as I am.

The root problem in the black world is a complete lack of a family structure. That is where it all begins and ends. The parents evidently had horrible parents themselves, and, consequently, have no idea how to properly raise their own kids. Kids are brought into this world with only a mom and some guy who visits occasionally, if at all. The mom is on welfare, has no prospects of ever getting beyond that level, and the kids end up on the streets to fend for themselves, with little if any education. To them, moving up in the world is being able to buy a set of rims for their car or some gold teeth.

Are there really good black people out there ? Absolutely, but the ratio is so badly offset by the huge population who fit into the group I mentioned above. There are a lot more hood rats than college professors among blacks, and that is why we have the negative stereotypes we discuss so often on here.

Don

Old 04-20-2015, 05:34 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,326,193 times
Used to be kids having kids. Still is in some cases. But now you have thugs having thugs. These kids don't stand a chance. And the beat goes on...

Old 04-20-2015, 07:03 AM

8,070 posts, read 12,784,000 times
If that kid and his friend keep posing with firearms with their fingers on the trigger there is going to be an AD and we will see some sob story about how guns cause accidents.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:07 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Soooo....have any of his legions of "concerned followers" or the newspaper quoted contacted authorities? I'm guessing not. Better to pass it around social media and fan the flames of impotent outrage than actually do anything about it.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:08 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
One of Obama's sons(if he had one)?
Oh I get it! I get it! Its because he's black right? OMG SO clever! FTW

Old 04-20-2015, 07:11 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
"But he was such a good Boy who would never hurt nobody. He was getting his life straight and going to college next year".

From his momma after they find him dead in the street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events