Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 08:59 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,362,561 times

Advertisements

"The thing is even though people DO REALIZE that not ALL blacks are bad people, people like you STILL get offended when people state facts about blacks. There's literally NO WAY to discuss bad black behavior and how much crime blacks commit without someone calling you a 'bigot' or 'racist'. I could pull out all the facts, statistics, news reports and videos to support my arguments and someone will still say 'stop being so racist towards blacks'.

How can you possibly have a discussion with someone when all they ever say is 'you're racist' without ever providing their own proof to refute your arguments? It doesn't matter how valid or how true your statements are, someone will come along and call you a bigot and racist and therefore your arguments are immediately racist as well and therefore invalidated. That's how it usually works because they have no facts to argue you with."

Doesn't seem like it. Are you honestly going to come here and say when there's an issue and the perpetrator happens to be Black people present their arguments in a respectful way? If you seriously want to discuss the issues in the "Black Community" then present your arguments in a fair, non-biased, respectful manner. Don't come on here like Don (and others) and compare Black people to animals, take pride in having racist sons, say "I knew before I...", "That's why I don't live...", "You notice how angry Black...", and expect Blacks and "Liberal Whites" to take what you're saying seriously and show you the same respect or lack thereof.

"How can you possibly have a discussion with someone when all they ever say is 'you're racist' without ever providing their own proof to refute your arguments?"

Again, present your arguments in a respectful manner without the labeling and rude remarks and we won't have that issue. I think the "Black people are", "typical", "I knew before I saw" remarks are more than enough proof. Did you see those same remarks about White people when the Sandy Hook shooting took place? How would that make you feel if you saw them? People labeling all White males and savages that kill children instead of acknowledging that the idiot that performed the heinous act had no bearing over who you are as an individual.

"Its not up to us to deal with black problems. Its up to blacks to deal with most of their issues themselves. We don't expect blacks to solve our problems, so why is it all on us to solve yours?"

Tell that to the Whites on CD who claim they want to "Deal" with these issues, "Take Murica back", etc. I'm all for personal responsibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 09:12 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,878,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
If these people were white would the "thug" term be used by OP and others?
Nah, I remember a thread showing White people rioting and the general consensus was "they're just blowing off steam", "that's just what kids do these days" etc.

Old 04-26-2015, 09:24 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,962,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Wow....worse than Third World country folks. No culture, no respect and absolutely no hope for advancement.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyjI0p0J5Q

Old 04-26-2015, 09:37 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,151,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Thug:

noun
a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

2.(sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

3. idiot with a selfie stick making a stupid real or fake online video???

4. code word for something else altogether.
It's # 4..hee hee hee

Old 04-26-2015, 01:07 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,198,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Of course, and the cultural rot that produces all too much of this degenerate self-destructive behavior is the problem in that community, not what someone writes on some internet forum. Some people can't seem to focus on that and that only helps to enable this type of behavior.
How the hell are we enabling behavior we can't control just because we're the same skin color as them? What are we to do about it?

Are you going to answer that question, or are you going to continue to dodge it like everyone else that's too scared to answer it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
This post, like the other with the frat boys will get ignored because it doesn't fit the agenda.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:58 PM

"Are you going to answer that question, or are you going to continue to dodge it like everyone else that's too scared to answer it?"

*Cough Cough*, Mr 1945.

Comes here to spout his hate, when someone brings up a logical argument to rebuttal his statement he's nowhere to be found...

ATG, you were right. The internet attracts some of the most cowardice people ever.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:37 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,416,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
"Are you going to answer that question, or are you going to continue to dodge it like everyone else that's too scared to answer it?"

*Cough Cough*, Mr 1945.

Comes here to spout his hate, when someone brings up a logical argument to rebuttal his statement he's nowhere to be found...

ATG, you were right. The internet attracts some of the most cowardice people ever.
And you keep making the issue about someone on an internet forum instead of about the pathological behavior exhibited in that video, which some people think is isolated. But it isn't isolated. It's the result of a sickened entitled culture that doesn't value education, that demeans and ostracizes those who don't adhere to the group think in black culture, where everyone must speak a certain way or they are talking white, and they shouldn't try too hard in school or they are acting white, and they should vote 100% democrat or they are race traitors and uncle toms.
I see no other ethnic group that demands adherence to a certain group think the way blacks do. Every other ethnic group can have people who vote differently, like different things talk differently and not somehow be suspected of not being "authentic" or down with the struggle. It's quite pathetic really, just like the abhorrent behavior of almost all blacks when they cheered the OJ Simpson verdict.
Hey, this guy in the video maybe be stupid and a fool but at least he is an authentic brotha, not like some uncle tom who speaks like a white man and may have, somewhere, sometime not voted for a democrat and that is the important thing , being authentic. Right?

It's a culture that is not showing any signs of improvement btw.

Last edited by kanhawk; 04-27-2015 at 12:47 AM..

Old 04-27-2015, 06:41 AM

Quote:
And you keep making the issue about someone on an internet forum instead of about the pathological behavior exhibited in that video, which some people think is isolated. But it isn't isolated. It's the result of a sickened entitled culture that doesn't value education, that demeans and ostracizes those who don't adhere to the group think in black culture, where everyone must speak a certain way or they are talking white, and they shouldn't try too hard in school or they are acting white, and they should vote 100% democrat or they are race traitors and uncle toms.
I see no other ethnic group that demands adherence to a certain group think the way blacks do. Every other ethnic group can have people who vote differently, like different things talk differently and not somehow be suspected of not being "authentic" or down with the struggle. It's quite pathetic really, just like the abhorrent behavior of almost all blacks when they cheered the OJ Simpson verdict.
Hey, this guy in the video maybe be stupid and a fool but at least he is an authentic brotha, not like some uncle tom who speaks like a white man and may have, somewhere, sometime not voted for a democrat and that is the important thing , being authentic. Right?

Hopefully you aren't that dense and don't actually believe any of the crap you posted, and it's obvious you don't understand what the word context means.

It's also obvious you believe Black people are a monolithic group of people, and you're using stereotypes from 2005. It's 2015 wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't even feel like wasting energy debunking those incredibly asinine statements you posted, you're beyond delusional if you actually believe what you said.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:27 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,198,699 times
Quote:

And I see no ethnic group that is spoken to in a monolithic fashion. I don't care what other black people do, how they talk, who they date, who they vote for, where they live or what they eat for breakfast, yet for some reason, as I try to live my life, I continued to be grouped as either the problem ("hood rats") or part of the problem ("good" blacks that still "enable" this behavior).

So as an African American, to some non-blacks, you're in one of three groups:

A) Hood rats
B) Non-hood rats who would rather a black person be a hood rat than an Uncle Tom or sellout (whatever the hell that means)
C) Non-hood rats who enable the behavior of the previous two groups

Oh and in typical C-D fashion, you ignored my questions, like the rest.

It would just be easier if you all would just admit you can't answer the questions you all keep dodging.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:53 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,313,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwoman1 View Post
I am in my twenties and I am a liberal. I know many who agree with Don as I do.
I don't doubt that at all. That doesn't make it any less racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events