Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 12:17 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
Coming to a neighborhood near you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nI7AgUKwk

Not in my hood! I want him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2015, 12:50 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
The world needs more Mr. Rogers.

Don

Old 04-25-2015, 01:12 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
I heard on the news a few weeks ago that parks were banning these selfie sticks out of fear that they would be used as a weapon. At the time I thought the ban was silly. I guess I underestimated the thugs and idiots in this country.

Old 04-25-2015, 01:19 PM

3,536 posts, read 2,861,580 times
And some *******s on here wonder why no one cares when a black thug is shot down like a rabid dog by the police.
basically Because they are no better than rabid dogs!

B

Old 04-25-2015, 01:31 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,350,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwoman1 View Post
Unfortunately this all to common in the black community.
I'm flattered that you took the time out of your day to create an account to discuss us Blacks.

Old 04-25-2015, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
And some *******s on here wonder why no one cares when a black thug is shot down like a rabid dog by the police.
basically Because they are no better than rabid dogs!

B
Before you accuse others of being stupid make sure you proofread your statements, kiddo.

Old 04-25-2015, 01:50 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
I'm flattered that you took the time out of your day to create an account to discuss us Blacks.
I would think that by now blacks, like you, would understand how strong our resentment is for some of the things too many blacks are doing way too often. We didn't just wake up one day and say "I think I am going to start disliking black people." This situation has been escalating for way too long, and the low class blacks we are discussing are dragging your race down as a whole. If you don't believe that, you have blinders on.

It would be one thing if they had their own little island, away from decent folks, but, unfortunately, they are right here in our backyard and we have to suffer by supporting their many children and living in fear from their thieving, violent ways. Yes, we whites have our share of idiots like this too, but proportionately, blacks are at the top of their game when it comes to these troubling issues.

Don

Old 04-25-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I would think that by now blacks, like you, would understand how strong our resentment is for some of the things too many blacks are doing way too often. We didn't just wake up one day and say "I think I am going to start disliking black people." This situation has been escalating for way too long, and the low class blacks we are discussing are dragging your race down as a whole. If you don't believe that, you have blinders on.

It would be one thing if they had their own little island, away from decent folks, but, unfortunately, they are right here in our backyard and we have to suffer by supporting their many children and living in fear from their thieving, violent ways. Yes, we whites have our share of idiots like this too, but proportionately, blacks are at the top of their game when it comes to these troubling issues.

Don
I can understand your resentment, but I can't understand, respect, nor take you and others alike seriously when you come onto here and post rude, hateful, bigoted statements. It's one thing to discuss the problem, it's a whole different situation when you come onto here and label ALL of us and compare us to animals, (which I've seen you do in the past) and use stereotypes as a form of crude humor with obvious racial undertones.

I also don't understand how people come onto here and claim they want to "deal" with the problem, but instead do everything that I've mentioned in my previous paragraph. If you actually want to "deal" with the problem you wouldn't be on CD, (unless you're organizing something) you'd leave the comfort of your home and take action. Do you honestly believe the people (Blacks in particular) who are committing these crimes come onto these threads in their free time? So why do you post such hateful comments?

Old 04-25-2015, 02:24 PM

687 posts, read 916,290 times
And then they wonder why civilized humans don't want to move into their neighborhoods and why we do our darnedest to keep them from ruining ours.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:30 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Very classy people, ain't they ?? And they have the balls to wonder why the rest of us look down on them and are disgusted by their behavior. People like this are a Cancer on society and are going to become a bigger and bigger problem in the future, as their offspring grow up.

Don't worry about ISIS, folks.........we have terrorists living only a few blocks from us in every town and city in America. When I go to the ATM I don't worry about some Iranian robbing me, it is a black face that I am looking over my shoulder to check on.

Little did any of us understand what they really meant when they said "We shall overcome !"

Don

It's OK old man, keep on watching the black people. I might just chuckle when your white neighbor (figuratively, of course) stabs you in the back.

What a miserable life, living with so much hatred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events