Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 07:22 PM

15,588 posts, read 10,598,400 times

Advertisements

He could stand, he was just resisting arrest. You can see him raise his leg up and you can see him standing in the van. He very well could have banged himself around in the van and he very well could have gotten a nickel ride. Trouble is, at this point, we don't really know. We do know he was supposed to be strapped in and he wasn't. If he had been strapped in, he'd be alive. I'm still waiting to see all the evidence though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 07:40 PM

6,804 posts, read 4,516,183 times
The truth won't matter. The mob (and CNN) doesn't want an answer that doesn't jive with what they say happened. The truth, if it's in the cops favor, will be ignored and the streets will erupt in violence again, only this time several cities will burn. Yawn. I wouldn't live in a major city if you paid me to.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:42 PM

17,632 posts, read 22,410,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
  • Medical examiner 'found Freddie Gray's catastrophic head injury was consistent with bolt in the back door of the police van'
  • Police report suggests he was standing and fell head first into the door

Looks like it was an accident.

Freddie Gray suffered fatal 'injury when he fell head first in police van' | Daily Mail Online

This is blasphemy! Next you are going to tell me Michael Brown wasn't on his way to church, Rodney King wasn't driving and Aaron Hernandez never had a gun because he was afraid of them!

Old 04-30-2015, 07:43 PM

17,632 posts, read 22,410,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
The truth won't matter. The mob (and CNN) doesn't want an answer that doesn't jive with what they say happened. The truth, if it's in the cops favor, will be ignored and the streets will erupt in violence again, only this time several cities will burn. Yawn. I wouldn't live in a major city if you paid me to.
truth won't sell newspapers or keep people glued to the TV coverage!

Old 04-30-2015, 07:53 PM

6,804 posts, read 4,516,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
truth won't sell newspapers or keep people glued to the TV coverage!
Exactly.

I'm not supporting anyone right now. I have no idea what happened to that young man. It angers me that so many people jump to conclusions based on their own bias. Is this not why we lost a city...and may lose more?

Old 04-30-2015, 07:58 PM

2,402 posts, read 5,254,999 times
One really has to marvel at the white washing abilities of the cop apologists. There's nothing they can't excuse away. It's always an accident, always justifiable.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:00 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,105,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
I don't think he could stand. As you saw him being dragged by police with his legs limp behind him.

Here comes the cover up!
Limp legs mean nothing to me... I have experienced many people that make you comlmetely drag them as dead weight... funny.. going to jail is not something most people jump up and say..hey.. I want to go with you... it rarely happens...

I want verifiable evidence

Old 04-30-2015, 08:01 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,064,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
  • Medical examiner 'found Freddie Gray's catastrophic head injury was consistent with bolt in the back door of the police van'
  • Police report suggests he was standing and fell head first into the door

Looks like it was an accident.

Freddie Gray suffered fatal 'injury when he fell head first in police van' | Daily Mail Online
Yeah. Of course it was. No question.

Why is the media even bothering with this when we know the cops are gonna get off regardless?

They always do. These fake investigations are pointless.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:05 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,064,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
One really has to marvel at the white washing abilities of the cop apologists. There's nothing they can't excuse away. It's always an accident, always justifiable.
The cop who shot the guy in the back five times had a justifiable excuse which is why he wasn't investigated. The video showing the truth doesn't mean he'll get convicted. Not in this country.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:52 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,786,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
One has to marvel at those who decide cases based solely on skin color and choose to ignore or attempt any discredit anything that suggests or even proves their premature conclusion wrong.

Thankfully in the USA we don't hold kangaroo court where a party is first declared guilty by mobs, then facts are shifted for those that only support guilt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events