Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2015, 10:21 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,404,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
No, we are surprised they are having gunfights in crowded family restaurants at noon on a Sunday.
Since when is Twin Peaks a family restaurant? It's all about the men, and this particular franchisee just lost his franchise because the owner is accustomed to this kind of behavior.

http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2015, 10:25 AM

50,723 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Since when is Twin Peaks a family restaurant? It's all about the men, and this particular franchisee just lost his franchise because the owner is accustomed to this kind of behavior.

http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/
Okay well where most of us live there aren't gunfights in restaurants on Sunday afternoon, so WE are surprised. Obviously you live somewhere where this is a normal Sunday, my apologies.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:28 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
What is the world coming to with all these thugs going around killing people.

Shootout among rival biker gangs in Texas restaurant kills 9
The good news is that these thugs only killed other thugs.

To bad they didn't go out into the desert and completely eliminate themselves.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:36 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,404,178 times
Quote:
Okay well where most of us live there aren't gunfights in restaurants on Sunday afternoon, so WE are surprised. Obviously you live somewhere where this is a normal Sunday, my apologies.
I'm saying this place was known for that kind of thing, on any given day. But I'm sure you know that. Continue your argument with the closest doorknob...

Old 05-18-2015, 10:36 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bee View Post
You forgot to mention that Chicago has the strictest, most prohibitive hand gun laws in the entire country, even AFTER having the Supremes judge that the laws are unconstitutional, still very hard to legally own a gun in Chicago.
Yes indeed.

It's a fine example of the folly of gun control. i.e.
  • Criminals use guns to break laws.
  • So let's create more laws to stop the criminals.
Even Hollywood wouldn't accept a script with that kind of nonsense.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:55 AM

17,285 posts, read 22,013,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The bolded part is not found at Wiki.

Obtuse or prevaricating, which was it?

Bandidos Motorcycle Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I didn't add it.... Just cut and pasted the first paragraph!

Now consider Wikipedia is user generated and being this is a current event it would be ideal to hack the Banditos wiki page as a prank..... I suspect that is what happened before wiki corrected it and locked the page.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:00 AM

50,723 posts, read 36,431,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I'm saying this place was known for that kind of thing, on any given day. But I'm sure you know that. Continue your argument with the closest doorknob...
How on earth would I know that? It looked like a mall place, and the people they interviewed who had been eating there looked like regular mom and dad and grandma type people. It didnt look any different than a Chickies and Petes, TGI Fridays, etc

Old 05-18-2015, 11:07 AM

335 posts, read 423,915 times
‘White-on-white’ violence erupts as biker gang ‘thugs’ kill 9 in shootout at a Waco, Texas restaurant

‘White-on-white’ violence erupts as biker gang ‘thugs’ kill 9 in shootout at a Waco, Texas restaurant | Twitchy

Old 05-18-2015, 11:12 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,366,258 times
Quote:
No, we are surprised they are having gunfights in crowded family restaurants at noon on a Sunday.
I'd hardly call a Hooters knock-off a family restaurant.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:13 AM

4,530 posts, read 8,862,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I guess they'd been at home watching the Son's of Anarchy.

Sons of Anarchy. What a joke. Making heroes out of thugs may be good TV but it sure isn't good for the Public when IDIOTS imitate them. I just hope there weren't any innocent bystanders hurt. I would have liked the outcome better if the death toll was ALL of the outlaw bikers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events