Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2015, 03:23 PM

171 posts, read 181,113 times

Advertisements

where do Al & Jesse be? They needs to axe sum questions of de racist POlice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2015, 03:27 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
In which recording did you see or hear the racist comments?

If racial slurs were being thrown out, why did the black man who was a resident and witness to much of the action at the pool say there was no racism?
All they have is the 19 year old saying that racial slurs were said by the White people. A 15 year old backed her up.
Tatiana then said a woman named Kate slapped her.

That is not the name of the woman who works at BofA and is now on administrative leave.
There were 2 White women in that fight video with Tatiana.

Are the social media vigilante group going after the wrong woman ?

Old 06-10-2015, 03:29 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,978 times
Justice would be seeing that those "threats" advance to the next level. I can only imagine what some would do if their child was assaulted like that 15 year old girl.

On another note, if the same thing happened but instead of a cop doing the assaulting it was just some other adult, what would you suggest the response to be? As mouthy as the girl was that's no justification for the assault that she had to endure. If her father was a real man Casebolt would be in the hospital or worse. Casebolt should be facing prison! But you defend him as cops almost always defend criminals with badges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
And prior to resigning and currently casebolt and his family have received numerous death threats

This is what national media does for a local issue.

This is what we face out there .. sick.. twisted ..dangerous people mixed in with regular citizens

Old 06-10-2015, 03:32 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,324,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Texas officer in video let 'emotions get the better of him': lawyer
On previous police abuse threads, I argued that cops should be routinely screened for psychological stress.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:51 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
All they have is the 19 year old saying that racial slurs were said by the White people. A 15 year old backed her up.
Tatiana then said a woman named Kate slapped her.

That is not the name of the woman who works at BofA and is now on administrative leave.
There were 2 White women in that fight video with Tatiana.

Are the social media vigilante group going after the wrong woman ?
Would that happen to be the same 19 yr. old "Party Promoter" who planned this event refusing to pay the $175. deposit and $50. event fee?

Old 06-10-2015, 03:53 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Justice would be seeing that those "threats" advance to the next level. I can only imagine what some would do if their child was assaulted like that 15 year old girl.

On another note, if the same thing happened but instead of a cop doing the assaulting it was just some other adult, what would you suggest the response to be? As mouthy as the girl was that's no justification for the assault that she had to endure. If her father was a real man Casebolt would be in the hospital or worse. Casebolt should be facing prison! But you defend him as cops almost always defend criminals with badges.
What are you proposing? Are you calling for the death threats to be carried out? Pretty twisted stuff there.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:53 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Would that happen to be the same 19 yr. old "Party Promoter" who planned this event refusing to pay the $175. deposit and $50. event fee?
Yup. She first identified herself as 14 though and social media is still running with that.

Old 06-10-2015, 03:56 PM

4,749 posts, read 4,321,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's called ....

Act like a Thug, get treated like a Thug.

Color of skin doesn't matter.
You've made your age and ignorance well-known. Color of skin does matter (even though it shouldn't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
On previous police abuse threads, I argued that cops should be routinely screened for psychological stress.
I agree. I also have a problem with giving guns to 18 year-olds (including military) but that's for another thread.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:00 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,978 times
Calling for it? LOL. Reading Comprehension IS important. I said that would be Justice. Pretty twisted to me is for an adult to assault a child. Even more twisted is that some of you actually condone those assaults! Would you condone the assault on that child if the assaulter wasn't a cop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What are you proposing? Are you calling for the death threats to be carried out? Pretty twisted stuff there.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:06 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,213,138 times
Something I noticed from the video, when Casebolt pulls his weapon two of his fellow police officers quickly rushed over to his side. Freezing and advancing bt frames, it appears they were coming over to restrain him from doing something stupid. They were not reaching for their own weapons to support him. The cop to his left had his right hand on his left shoulder and the cop to his right kept his eyes on the gun as he moved between Casebolt and the two kids running away. For them to react that quickly tells me that they had been keeping an eye on Casebolt and were maybe concerned he was out of control. Note they were not helping him hold down the girl at any point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events