Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2015, 05:23 PM

73,075 posts, read 62,706,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac1 View Post
That's a hood rat hood rat hoochie mamma

Actually that girl behavior would **** off a hood rat to be truthful............just inexcusable and evil!
If a hood rat would have been beaten up by that girl, then what is the girl? I'm only asking because I can't think of any other word for such behavior than hood rat behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2015, 05:44 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,191,702 times
...too many racist hood rats and thugs from the inner city acting wild....this has diminished the safety of cities and places all over the USA........just my opinion and view...

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 06-30-2015 at 06:01 PM..

Old 06-30-2015, 05:55 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,641,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Most people are products of their environments. The way they handle conflict and are taught to handle conflict doesn't just disappear if they've been in this type of environment from a kid up until adulthood--and especially if they witness other adults handling conflict the same way. Your projecting--you were taught that when you become an adult you can't get away with the same things that you did when you were a kid. I was taught the same thing. You were most likely taught that a "real adult" walks away and handles an argument as civilly as possible. I was taught that too. However, in other neighborhoods and in other subsets of this country that isn't being taught, and they aren't told how to handle an argument or disagreement with "tact" and how to walk away. So they don't. A lot of the time they will handle it immaturely and act in the moment based on the emotion they are feeling--if it's anger they're going to fight. Right and wrong is relative and subjective. What's right to you might not be right to someone else. And vice versus. Not to mention I can guarantee that you've done something that you knew was wrong and did it anyway because at the time you didn't care. It wasn't as outrageous and as crazy as this, but surely you've done something wrong knew it was wrong and did it anyway. And a 13 year old? Yep you betcha she reacted emotionally, did something that she probably knew wasn't right, and didn't consider the consequences, and most likely she came up with her own reasoning about why doing what she did *felt* like the best way to handle whatever it was, the way she did despite knowing that harming the baby was wrong.

This is not to defend her but to point out that this situation was the result of many different things--you have an impulsive teenager, most likely grew up fighting and that was how she handled conflict, saw an opportunity to fight a girl that she felt *wronged* by and when she saw the baby, knew it was wrong and a b**** move to fight this girl holding the baby, and did it anyway because she wanted to.

It's crazy yes, but it's the norm for some people, and tame for people who've seen much worse. But of course this fight always comes down to "color" and black people "this" and black people "that" as if we all act like this 13 year old, or we all just randomly beat up white people, or this is only something a black would do to an innocent white person. Any crime that involves a black person and a white person always represents the awful blacks. It's a shame that this is always the takeaway.

Yah well.

Ignorance begets ignorance. In the south and among blacks in all regions of the country, using a switch to beat a child is considered acceptable. That doesn't make it right. Beating a spouse is acceptable in some cultures. That doesn't make it right. Those who didn't have a proper upbringing may think it's right - but that doesn't make it so.

Old 06-30-2015, 05:57 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,191,702 times
grim reality here in America, and it will not improve in my opinion..sadly

Old 06-30-2015, 08:18 PM

154 posts, read 120,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwgirl80 View Post
According to the BJS, 88% of victims were the same race as their offender.
And what are the percentages of black on white as opposed to white on black?

Old 06-30-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
When I think of hood rat, I think of anyone who exhibits disgusting behavior like this. Violent behavior like that is hood rat behavior. I thought that was just common sense.
No, not at all. People can be 'hood rats' or 'white trash' and not be violent criminals. I know 'white trash' who are just that - trashy - but outside of traffic/parking violations, littering and keeping an unkempt property, they aren't criminals.

Last edited by Golabki; 06-30-2015 at 09:43 PM..

Old 06-30-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
If a hood rat would have been beaten up by that girl, then what is the girl? I'm only asking because I can't think of any other word for such behavior than hood rat behavior.
An 'animal.'

Old 06-30-2015, 09:24 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,276,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Ignorance begets ignorance. In the south and among blacks in all regions of the country, using a switch to beat a child is considered acceptable. That doesn't make it right. Beating a spouse is acceptable in some cultures. That doesn't make it right. Those who didn't have a proper upbringing may think it's right - but that doesn't make it so.
Not right to you perhaps but right to them. We don't all operate from the same moral codes and belief systems. What i feel is right in some circumstances might be wrong to you. You aren't the dictator as to what is an absolute right and what is an absolute wrong. The best you can do is speak about the ethics or laws established in our society on what is right and wrong and use that as your Frame of reference. But yes its relative. People seem to not understand that there is no absolute right and wrong that isnt based on moral code, values and beliefs that even with the strictest laws in place could not shift a person who truly believes they were right based on their own individual belief system that they are wrong. To me and many others that operate from similar moral codes or frame of references then yes we all can come to an agreement about what we deem right or wrong but that does not make it so just because the group of us all believe to be. Many people project their beliefs, and values onto others without realizing that they are-this girl probably did know on some level that legally or based on what our society says that violence like this is wrong but deep down inherent in her was also the belief that this was right, at least in the moment of it, and so she did what she felt was right despite her knowledge that others would disagree and say she was wrong. For this reason i say its relative. This doesn't defend the girl or even explain hes reasoning for doing what she did but merely point out that even if 100 of us think it's wrong there are maybe 150 that may not. Who gets to determine which group is right or wrong if each group is operating off completely different codes. The law/court system established in our society can force us into that simplistic it can only be
"this or that" black and white type of thinking but I don't believe in absolutes. And I don't believe everyone will view right and wrong the same way.

Honestly im rambling im tired super long day... nothing I've said probably makes sense other than I fully believe that beliefs create reality and that beliefs reflect our lives, thoughts and our experiences in such a way that most people are unaware. If someones ingrained beliefs about a given topic or idea completely differs from yours than who's to say that what you believe is anymore right or wrong than the next person? Separate yourself from the society and environment you grew up and realize that the rights and wrongs established in your community might differ greatly from others.

Ramble over

Old 06-30-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Not right to you perhaps but right to them. We don't all operate from the same moral codes and belief systems. What i feel is right in some circumstances might be wrong to you. You aren't the dictator as to what is an absolute right and what is an absolute wrong. The best you can do is speak about the ethics or laws established in our society on what is right and wrong and use that as your Frame of reference. But yes its relative. People seem to not understand that there is no absolute right and wrong that isnt based on moral code, values and beliefs that even with the strictest laws in place could not shift a person who truly believes they were right based on their own individual belief system that they are wrong. To me and many others that operate from similar moral codes or frame of references then yes we all can come to an agreement about what we deem right or wrong but that does not make it so just because the group of us all believe to be. Many people project their beliefs, and values onto others without realizing that they are-this girl probably did know on some level that legally or based on what our society says that violence like this is wrong but deep down inherent in her was also the belief that this was right, at least in the moment of it, and so she did what she felt was right despite her knowledge that others would disagree and say she was wrong. For this reason i say its relative. This doesn't defend the girl or even explain hes reasoning for doing what she did but merely point out that even if 100 of us think it's wrong there are maybe 150 that may not. Who gets to determine which group is right or wrong if each group is operating off completely different codes. The law/court system established in our society can force us into that simplistic it can only be
"this or that" black and white type of thinking but I don't believe in absolutes. And I don't believe everyone will view right and wrong the same way.

Honestly im rambling im tired super long day... nothing I've said probably makes sense other than I fully believe that beliefs create reality and that beliefs reflect our lives, thoughts and our experiences in such a way that most people are unaware. If someones ingrained beliefs about a given topic or idea completely differs from yours than who's to say that what you believe is anymore right or wrong than the next person? Separate yourself from the society and environment you grew up and realize that the rights and wrongs established in your community might differ greatly from others.

Ramble over
Stop making excuses for violent, animal-like behavior. You know what's right? Treat others how you would like to be treated.

Old 07-01-2015, 12:28 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,615,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I disagree.

The shock value of this video is high due to the girl with the baby being assaulted off guard and the baby bouncing off the concrete.
Second to see the young male dance in joy while the girl assaults the other teen.

B or W, the extreme violence towards the innocent in the video is what shocks most people.
The violence is way beyond the 2 white women fighting in Walmart.
That's what did it for me right there! When you hear that babies head hit the concrete and the screams. Then you don't see anyone helping the baby but instead dancing to the sound of the fight. Good God!@!Horrid!

It's not difficult to see the difference in the youth brought up like this and those with parents who have control. Who raised those filthy girls and that gross young man? The fricken Devil? It's just sickening to watch. Who wants that trash walking around our streets?

Yet the minute a cop touched one of those girls she would have been screaming like a baby. Sick of it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events