Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 11:02 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,758,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Oh no. A hamburger.
What they don't tell you is that the shooter is a vegan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2015, 11:14 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,351,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DDESS View Post
That is ***IF*** he gets the death penalty. The only way (and the only reason) he would get the death penalty is because this is a high-profile case and every black american will come out of the woodwork to pressure the system and demand a death penalty for him. This is also a PRIME TIME for white politicians to get in on the mix and rally up minority support... if they agree to put this one man to death, they can brag for the rest of time that they love minorities (so that they will vote for them).

In the hands of white Americans, he wouldn't get the death penalty.... I'm not even sure he'll get it with a 1/2 black jury.

Think back on the incident that happened in Arizona some years ago... a shooter (Jared L) shot Senator Giffords. He killed 6 people, injured 13 and no death penalty.

They're already saying things like "He dropped out of school in the 9th grade, he's not smart enough to write a coherent sentence and pull a trigger!" and "He's young, he was brainwashed and didn't know any better" or "his father abused him and he had a broken home" or "he's just mentally ill" -- aren't you hearing all the excuses already? I am.

We shall see...
Infants and toddlers too? They're Black Americans.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:20 AM

1,225 posts, read 1,406,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Gee and you were actually there and saw this with your own two eyes while he was being processed
I watched the video provided by the officer's car cam. I did see his arrest. Clear as day.

Last edited by G0DDESS; 06-25-2015 at 11:30 AM..

Old 06-25-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoks View Post
Agreed, he will be hailed as a hero by the members of any white pride prison gang. He will probably have a great life on the inside surrounded by his type of people.
Precisely so.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Wrong.
I am wrong? Alright -- then PROVE ME WRONG. You cannot simply state that something is wrong without providing ample proof to support your argument. Go ahead. I'll be back to check in after you think up something.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You're nuts. Seriously.
And apparently you're dimwitted if the only thing you can do is throw a petty insult instead of providing a real comment. Who's counting?

Old 06-25-2015, 11:47 AM

19,853 posts, read 12,122,348 times
Quote:
I am wrong? Alright -- then PROVE ME WRONG. You cannot simply state that something is wrong without providing ample proof to support your argument. Go ahead. I'll be back to check in after you think up something.
Sorry sweetie, you made the claim so the onus is on you to prove your statement.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:53 AM

402 posts, read 369,708 times
Quote:
And apparently you're dimwitted if you make a bald assertion and when challenged expect others to disprove it.

Edit: Gah, shadowne beat me to it.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Sorry sweetie, you made the claim so the onus is on you to prove your statement.
NO. What I did was provide MY personal perspective on the issue. Because the truth of my perspective rubs some people the wrong way, a no-name comes along and claims that I am wrong. Then prove how my perspective is wrong. End story.

Don't get your panties in a ruffle because many people CAN sympathize with Dylann. That was my perspective. Its honest and if you don't like it, that's not my problem.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumline View Post
And apparently you're dimwitted if you make a bald assertion and when challenged expect others to disprove it.

Edit: Gah, shadowne beat me to it.
What I said is honest. Many whites can understand what Dylann did. Does that mean simply because we are white we support him? Hell no. However, a large chunk of us can understand his actions despite not agreeing with his actions. That is my stance.

So now I am "wrong, nuts and whatever-have-you" because I spoke the truth that happens not to be politically correct or what other people WANT TO HEAR? Intriguing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events