Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 06:14 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DDESS View Post
What I said is honest. Many whites can understand what Dylann did. Does that mean simply because we are white we support him? Hell no. However, a large chunk of us can understand his actions despite not agreeing with his actions. That is my stance.

So now I am "wrong, nuts and whatever-have-you" because I spoke the truth that happens not to be politically correct or what other people WANT TO HEAR? Intriguing...
I am as white as a snow flake and sure as hell don't UNDERSTAND his actions.
How does one UNDERSTAND what he did??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 06:21 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,213,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaLia View Post
His capture and arrest appear to have been completely by the book, which is how it's supposed to be done. But what accounts for this?

Charleston shooting suspect

Apparently he didn't resist...

/Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 07:41 AM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times
He reloaded how many times so he could keep killing innocent law abiding citizens in a prayer group (one was an 87 year old lady) but couldn't reload one last time to put a bullet in his own head? And then fled to the next state?

I only wish they could make his death as slow and painful as possible.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:36 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DDESS View Post
That is ***IF*** he gets the death penalty. The only way (and the only reason) he would get the death penalty is because this is a high-profile case and every black american will come out of the woodwork to pressure the system and demand a death penalty for him. This is also a PRIME TIME for white politicians to get in on the mix and rally up minority support... if they agree to put this one man to death, they can brag for the rest of time that they love minorities (so that they will vote for them).

In the hands of white Americans, he wouldn't get the death penalty.... I'm not even sure he'll get it with a 1/2 black jury.

Think back on the incident that happened in Arizona some years ago... a shooter (Jared L) shot Senator Giffords. He killed 6 people, injured 13 and no death penalty.

They're already saying things like "He dropped out of school in the 9th grade, he's not smart enough to write a coherent sentence and pull a trigger!" and "He's young, he was brainwashed and didn't know any better" or "his father abused him and he had a broken home" or "he's just mentally ill" -- aren't you hearing all the excuses already? I am.

We shall see...
Im not sure if anyone has pointed this out in the last few pages, but, Jared Loutner was white, he killed a bunch of white people, including a little white girl, he nearly kikled awhite politician, there were plenty of calls for him to die but he was just about as certifiably insane as one can get and the court determined he shouldnt die because of this.

you are making it sound like no white men get put on death row, certainly not at the hands of other white people, and a plurality or majority of white people feel bad for Roof and think that he should be treated lightly, which are both quite far from the truth. If this was the case and it's prime time for (white) politicians to appeal to their (white) constituents, wouldn't they lead the charge for treating him lightly instead of killing him? you are basically saying things that are no different from when someone starts leaning into a bunch of "well, you know, because they're black..." nonsense. Don't let your anger turn you into a bigot.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:46 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCrackcorn View Post
Roof was surrounding himself with a potent narrative, unemployed and with few prospects or a girlfriend he got caught up in it.

Anyone who cant admit blacks are waging a racial cold war is deluded or prevaricating. Roof was fighting back in his way. That's what.

I don't care.
Fighting back against nine upstanding, churchgoing people who not only didn't do anything to him, but by his own admission, were really nice people?

Old 06-27-2015, 12:23 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaLia View Post
His capture and arrest appear to have been completely by the book, which is how it's supposed to be done. But what accounts for this?

Charleston shooting suspect
What accounts for it? Oh, probably because law enforcement knew the entire world was watching their every move. If ever there was a prisoner who deserved a nickel ride, it was him .

Old 06-27-2015, 10:14 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,554,748 times
The racism on this board is disgusting.

Old 06-27-2015, 10:39 AM

1,225 posts, read 1,405,638 times
Quote:
90% of interracial crime [between blacks and whites] is perpetrated in one direction.

Do you know which direction?
Yes.

Old 06-27-2015, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Anyone who cant admit blacks are waging a racial cold war is deluded or prevaricating. Roof was fighting back in his way. That's what.

I don't care.
Yes.

Old 06-27-2015, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Actually, yes he was. You have to understand his delusion though..walk a mile in his shoes.
He was making a statement..again *in his own way* [a deluded one]

He had his convictions and that's part of the problem..i've heard some very wise people say to never be sure of much of anything..and it's mostly these uncompromising people of conviction who cause most of the problems in the world have you noticed?

Me i do believe there are things to be sure of - certain moral issues of right and wrong are very plain and simple but then there is the grey area ..when do we withold judgement and when do we judge? Quite the question.

I cant get inside his head but i can relate to his manifesto [not all of it] and there certainly have been some very nice white people killed and raped by bigoted racial blacks. An eye for an eye, MAYBE.
Another yes.

James.. the only racism I've ever experienced in my life came from blacks to ME without any provocation whatsoever. I have stayed on Native American reservations - guess what? I never had a Native spit hate at me, despite them having a more sound reason to. They are a peaceful bunch, regardless of their history and the terrible things they have endured due to our white ancestors taking the land from them and nearly annihilating their entire race.

I never experienced racism from Asians, Mexicans, Latinos... they all seem to get along with us just fine without racial tension involved.

It is the BLACKS who openly launch seething racism at US. No matter how hard we try to openly support 'equal rights', pay for their educations through AA grants, give them seats in the White House, everything else -- we are still deemed racists unless we kiss their ass and hand them our own gonads or **** on a silver platter for them to relish and devour.

This has tainted a lot (not all) of the care I ever had for them. I still appreciate the blacks who see beyond color, I love them, but racism is ALIVE AND WELL *BECAUSE* OF AVERAGE BLACKS themselves. They keep perpetuating it and never want to admit or take responsibility for that fact.

Watch any black show/movie/comedy and you will see that they portray us whites only in the worse ways. Was watching a show the other night "Cleveland Brown" and every white person they had on that show either had their face falling off, a mullet with a beer belly or an obese white *****. IS THAT an accurate or "equal" standpoint? I think not.

Blacks need to open their eyes and see that THEY perpetuate stereotypes and racial divide......... and they expect us to sit back and smile over it, after we've done everything WE CAN to make it better for all of us. Blacks don't appreciate it or care. They should NOT expect US to keep caring for them if they don't make an effort to care for or respect us as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events