Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 760 times

Advertisements

And every ungodly thing shall come to pass in the end times. And you wonder why the world is as it is. Every vile thing shall be denied entry into the home of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Christians try and follow the laws of God they are not selective as to what sound good and suits your personal needs. It is immoral. Go forth , be fruitful and multiply. Neither two men nor two women of their own accord can populate the earth. Therefore it is against the laws of God and Nature as a whole. I will teach mine the laws of God and let them be responsible for their own souls. I will not put upon another my selfserviant desires.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:58 AM

21 posts, read 18,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Nope, I serve and believe in the one, true living God, and I am in full support of SSM.
So, do you just skip over the parts of the Bible that states that homosexuality is an abomination before God?

Old 06-26-2015, 10:59 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Cannot wait to hear Scalia's dissent - he never disappoints when I'm looking for free entertainment
Something about applesauce and piggly-wiggly.

Seriously though, I am so happy for so many of the people that I care about.

All they wanted was the same rights as every other human being.

It IS a good day.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:59 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,907,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbors from Hell View Post
And every ungodly thing shall come to pass in the end times. And you wonder why the world is as it is. Every vile thing shall be denied entry into the home of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Christians try and follow the laws of God they are not selective as to what sound good and suits your personal needs. It is immoral. Go forth , be fruitful and multiply. Neither two men nor two women of their own accord can populate the earth. Therefore it is against the laws of God and Nature as a whole. I will teach mine the laws of God and let them be responsible for their own souls. I will not put upon another my selfserviant desires.

Feel so honored you signed in to spew your rubbish Bla Bla Bla. Lol.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:02 AM

21 posts, read 18,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMANDTHOM View Post
Actually, we are both liberals and both believe in "God", although not so much in the biblical, fundamental, inerrant way.

We are more of the spiritual belief that there is something amazing and wonderous in life and what comes after. You could probably say that our "God" combines elements of Judeo-Christian thought, some native American Indian spiritual concepts and most any other similar belief system thrown in.

I can assure you that our marriage has even deepened our spiritual belief. Sorry to dispel your notion of all.
You believe in an idol, a god that you have made up to serve you.

Sorry to dispel your notion of God.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:07 AM

3,146 posts, read 4,111,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbors from Hell View Post
That's some speech.

You're really trying to live up to your name, aren't you?

Old 06-26-2015, 11:08 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,522,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
sounds like Rakin's head is exploding KABOOM!
oh, i thought he was serious, because, seriously, polygamy between consenting adults should be legal, imo. the supreme court made the right decision here and i hope if polygamy goes before the SC, they will make the right decision again.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:08 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,544,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penquinePaulie View Post
Ain't that a submarine base in rooshia?
It is a marriage where a woman can have more than one husband. I say this too should be legal, including polygyny. Let people marry whom they wish to marry! Loving the LOVE!!

Old 06-26-2015, 11:09 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,645,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PingMan View Post
Then they worship a different God than the One, true God.
And that's fine. We all have the same freedom of religion.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:09 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,179,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PingMan View Post
So, do you just skip over the parts of the Bible that states that homosexuality is an abomination before God?
So, do you just skip over the parts of the Bible about judging others (Matthew 7, John 8, etc.)? Or is that only reserved for those particular sins that you really, really can't stand?

What others legally do is no concern of mine, nor am I in a position to judge them or anyone else.

How about you allow people to be happy with their lives and worry about your own, apparently "blameless" life, less we do an audit over your past, or even your current internet browser history.

FYI, I don't care, nor need to have your validation or approval on my faith.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events