Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 01:17 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,170,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
The "wagging finger" that she and her mother used on others is being wagged right back in her face.

The only reason I'm calling her a "tramp" is due to HER judgmental attitude on others. She said she was NEVER going to have sex ever again until she was MARRIED.

Well, um...who's the daddy?

Cause it sure ain't her 'husband'.

Fake conservative hypocrite frauds.
If a liberal had done the exact same thing, you would have applauded them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 01:17 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I totally agree and it shows how mean and vindictive many liberals are just because her mother is a conservative Republican.
I don't care that Sarah Palin is a conservative Republican. I do care that she is a hypocrite. And by the way, so is Bristol. She herself preached abstinence only sex education.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:18 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Hypocrites pretty much cover it. Don't preach abstinence and take a hefty fee if you don't practice it. Didn't we see another hypocrite family get taken to task for their pervert son? (Duggars) be aware of these people who think they have all the answers. They usually are the problem!!!

Old 06-27-2015, 01:20 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If a liberal had done the exact same thing, you would have applauded them.
I'm sorry, I'm not from the generation that talks about liberal, conservatives and all that other jazz.

But liberals don't take $200k to preach abstinence and then go get pregnant and ask for "privacy".

Liberals don't "judge". They don't care what you do. It's people like Sarah Palin and her ilk that do.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:36 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, I'm not from the generation that talks about liberal, conservatives and all that other jazz.

But liberals don't take $200k to preach abstinence and then go get pregnant and ask for "privacy".

Liberals don't "judge". They don't care what you do. It's people like Sarah Palin and her ilk that do.
Liberals and you judge everything if you have an opinion they don't like such as wanting to wear confederate flag underwear or preaching abstinence. As long as say you agree with their politically correct opinions, you're right, they don't care what you do.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:39 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,310,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
This whole sad misfit Palin family is best off forgotten. Glorified white trash at best.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:41 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,872,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Mmmm...we reach, up to the point where you damn the father. We don't know his situation, or whether he's stepping up or not. My step daughter became pregnant in this manner. The Father, I considered an extreme low life. Still do, by virtue of other things. I don't like him, and never will. However, he stepped up in responsibility for the child. Sacrificed a great deal, to do so, and he sees she is provided for. The step daughter , in turn, tried to deny him visitation, demanded twice what he was able to give, in monetary support, and did all she could to deny him any and all involvement in the child's life. Much as I don't like the guy, that was wrong.

There's more go it all, as well, but I don't want to go there. Suffice it to say, the kid DID step up, and she attempted to hang him for it. For monetary gain and personal revenge. The interests of the child didn't matter a whit to her. She comes by that honest. Her mother is the same way. Don't think, for a second, that Fathers are not held accountable. The sad fact is, those that DO step up, are hung for the crimes of those who don't. I highly doubt the Father of Bristol Palin child will skate on all responsibility. Quite the contrary, I believe, if he is trying to dodge, his life is over.
I get what you are saying. I wasn't damning the father or fathers in similar situations. My point was that the focus in this case, and similar cases where women are pregnant and unmarried, is that people judge the woman, forgetting that it took two to get pregnant. A woman is mocked for not using birth control - we don't know if its true or not. She is called names like **** or tramp, but why are the men who get them pregnant not tarnished with similarly cruel names?

Old 06-27-2015, 01:43 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Bristol should be praised for taking control of her reproductive organs and showing the world she doesn't need a man to raise a child.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:45 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighLass View Post
I get what you are saying. I wasn't damning the father or fathers in similar situations. My point was that the focus in this case, and similar cases where women are pregnant and unmarried, is that people judge the woman, forgetting that it took two to get pregnant. A woman is mocked for not using birth control - we don't know if its true or not. She is called names like **** or tramp, but why are the men who get them pregnant not tarnished with similarly cruel names?
I get your point. Sure, guys are half the conception equation. But let's ask Junior-to-be's father when he got $200K preaching abstinence only sex education and then I'll be more understanding of your argument.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:46 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,872,448 times
Quote:

I'm probably also of the same generation as you, I hate those labels. However, if you seriously meant that liberals don't judge, then I have to disagree. I know many people who say they are liberal yet are very judgmental of people with opposing views or beliefs. I just think that people being people, it's all about the individual and their perspective. Kinda hard to use a broad brush stroke for so many people who may have similar beliefs but certainly don't all believe the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events