Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 07:48 AM

1,021 posts, read 1,881,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetLegal View Post
Bigot making typical bigoted remark....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 07:50 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Oh, yeah, you are right!
On that grainy video it was hard to make it out. I had to replay that section a few times to spot it as he was only on for like 2-3 seconds. I think even the original story said the teens pulled him off the scooter.

Old 07-02-2015, 08:05 AM

4,530 posts, read 8,866,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
They're magazines, not clips.

I would be willing to bet a paycheck that if a few were shot, there others would scatter off in fear. The thing about predators is they don't mess with people who fight back, they want victims.

My .357 SIG makes a very distinct crack and at 1,350+ FPS, it generates more than enough force to stop a threat.
You are technically right Army Guy. I have been shooting since I was barely out of diapers and almost all of the ex military correct me when I call a magazine a clip. Forgive me but I was 4F and I wasn't taught firearms fundamentals by the military. But in my defense when I say "clip" you know what part of a firearm I am referring to correct? LOL.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:22 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,873,004 times
See....what I don't understand is how are this many teens allowed to be out at 1:50 in the morning? If parents of these kids tightened up on them, they wouldn't even be in the situation to cause trouble. Now the kid that got caught is going to have a record and is setting himself up for future failure, and the cycle continues. The parents of these kids need to seriously start disciplining them or this type of stuff will just keep happening.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:51 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
See....what I don't understand is how are this many teens allowed to be out at 1:50 in the morning? If parents of these kids tightened up on them, they wouldn't even be in the situation to cause trouble. Now the kid that got caught is going to have a record and is setting himself up for future failure, and the cycle continues. The parents of these kids need to seriously start disciplining them or this type of stuff will just keep happening.
It could be the parent (s) knew and asked them to do some " shopping" for them since they were awake anyway right?

Old 07-02-2015, 12:09 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
So this is the thing that makes it hard to understand the left's plaints about "institutional racism" and "micro aggressions". This kind of thing isn't what white kids or asians are doing.

In school the blacks consistently have nearly 4x the behavior-related suspensions or other disciplinary actions than whites.

Its not racism. Its the natural consequence of observing the behavior of a group.

Old 07-02-2015, 08:55 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Many conservatives already do. But to answer your question, I don't mind. Just expect any racism or stereotypes to be called out...
Again?

Old 07-02-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
The cops should get all the kids to testify against each other. The court should order the kids to do a couple of years of hard community service, during summer vacation, after school, and on weekends and holidays, spending most of their spare time doing hard work that makes them sweat.

But will that actually happen? What usually happens is that the kids are starting a life of crime which will get more and more violent, and won't be stopped by cops or courts, because, in most places in the USA, there usually aren't any cops or courts competent enough to stop it.

It doesn't matter if it was Walmart, Kroger, a church, a mall, or anything. What matters is that the same kids will keep doing more and more crime, to more and more victims, because we, as a society, no longer care about that kind of stuff, and tolerate it.
We are forced to or are called every negative name liberal progressives have in heir limited vocabularies.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Missouri View Post
Don't expect that Walmart to have any discounts on watermelons and fried chicken any time soon.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
LOL

I know i'm not suppose to laugh, but all of those post were pretty damn Funny
I think one people are forgetting is, where are the summer jobs for Teens?

Up until the time i started selling Drugs (save that story for another time) i always had a Summer part time job to keep me out of Trouble.
I ask again, where are the Summer part time jobs

Where are the adult full time jobs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events