Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 03:41 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Partial-birth abortions are a gruesome practice, but this latest investigation into Planned Parenthood reveals that the shameful procedure doesn’t end after an unborn baby has been dismembered. A new investigation from the Center for Medical Progress has unveiled a chilling video of a Planned Parenthood doctor talking about the lucrative venture that is selling aborted babies’ body parts.
Chilling: Listen to a Top Planned Parenthood Doctor Talk About Selling Aborted Babies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 06:25 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,479,600 times
Odd that nobody is outraged by this. If this were happening to animals PETA would be screaming and protesting on the 6 o'clock news, demanding justice and an end to Planned Parenthood.

But it's only human babies, so.....

May God help the human race....but...oh, wait...hasn't the human race done away with Him and His archaic laws?

Old 07-15-2015, 07:09 AM

8,387 posts, read 4,374,196 times
Mechanics fix cars ... they can buy parts from Ford or GM

Doctors fix people ... they need spare parts as well

I'm OK with people being pro-life ... its a personal decision ... go with it ...

However .... I think every pro-life person should have to pay extra taxes to pay for the care and upbringing of every unwanted child brought into the world .... its only fair.

Old 07-15-2015, 07:32 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
From what I read - they did nothing illegal. Anyone in the medical field in any capacity becomes somewhat 'hardened' to death in any manner.

Other professions as well if you often deal with death or dismemberment.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:12 AM

4,993 posts, read 5,296,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post

I'm OK with people being pro-life ... its a personal decision ... go with it ...

However .... I think every pro-life person should have to pay extra taxes to pay for the care and upbringing of every unwanted child brought into the world .... its only fair.
How about you get yourself sterilized, abstain, or you and your partner both use birth control so that you aren't spreading your STD's and making unwanted babies? Why should a baby have to die because you and your partner are irresponsible?

Back to the original subject, I guess this is what happens when some people are able to compartmentalize an human being as just a bunch of cells...spare body parts for research. Didn't the Nazi's do something similar to the Jews also?

Old 07-15-2015, 08:30 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,306 times
Cruz calls for ‘immediate’ investigation into Planned Parenthood

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is calling for a full investigation into Planned Parenthood after a high-level official was caught in an undercover video discussing the harvesting of aborted fetal tissue.
“Congress should immediately begin an investigation of Planned Parenthood's activities regarding the sale and transfer of aborted body parts, including who is obtaining them and what they are being used for,” Cruz wrote in a statement late Tuesday.
The now-viral video, which was created by an anti-abortion group called the Center for Medical Progress, has inflamed conservatives on Capitol Hill since it surfaced early Tuesday. He is the third GOP White House hopeful to condemn the reported trafficking of “fetal parts.”

Cruz calls for

Old 07-15-2015, 08:31 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,094,827 times
Quote:

I tried to rep you, but I apparently need to spread the wealth.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:35 AM

60 posts, read 82,044 times
This was already debunked and shown to be annother James O Keafe production. Thouh fox and Baby Killer Tiller Bile o'riely should be able to fire up the no information viewership

Old 07-15-2015, 08:39 AM

60 posts, read 82,044 times
As mentioned, this is just annother con job by James O kiefe
Is There Another Bogus Undercover Video Attacking Planned Parenthood? | Crooks and Liars

Old 07-15-2015, 08:47 AM

6,395 posts, read 6,283,899 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augiec View Post
I tried to rep you, but I apparently need to spread the wealth.
Me too. 100% agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events