Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2015, 01:57 AM

241 posts, read 221,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky305 View Post
. Your initial statement was a rant about White Americans. His post that you quoted didn't say anything anyone Black people. You were the one that made it more than what he actually said. It was not relevant.

Irrelevant. It is off topic and doesn't even contribute to this topic

You were the one that made post after post about his grammar and you are still doing it. Its not relevant and isn't part of the topic.

He isn't the one that attacked others over less than stellar grammar structure. This is off topic
It is more than obvious to me that you are running two accounts. You are a very sad individual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2015, 02:03 AM

299 posts, read 187,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMDWRECK View Post
It is more than obvious to me that you are running two accounts. You are a very sad individual.
It is more than obvious to me that you don't have a clue. You attacked me for asking people to stick to the topic and now you accuse me of being someone else. You are a sick person. Learn the rules of this site as you aren't suppose to attack people.

Old 07-26-2015, 02:11 AM

241 posts, read 221,707 times
Quote:
It is more than obvious to me that you don't have a clue. You attacked me for asking people to stick to the topic and now you accuse me of being someone else. You are a sick person. Learn the rules of this site as you aren't suppose to attack people.
Attacked? How?

Actually, please don't answer that. I would hate for you to respond on account that you're a sad individual and that you're grammar is poor. Quit pretending and playing games with 2 accounts...

Goodnight

Old 07-26-2015, 04:59 AM

48 posts, read 71,386 times
Quote:
Do you have some facts that cops are purposely targeting black civilians? Also not all of the unarmed black civilians that were killed were wrong. It depends on the circumstance surrounding each case.

All lives do matter but we know how you really feel when you clearly didn't say that upfront.
Police are not paid by local tax payers to KILL unarmed citizens in the communities in which they work for. Let's stop with all of the deflection and misdirection tactics that are used as a convenient way to dodge addressing the true issue that is plaguing this country. The problem is called systematic racism. If you don't think it really exists, then you are either one of the people that has his/her "head in the sand" or you or one of the people that utilizes that practice and are afraid of that issue to be exposed. You or anyone else can reply to my post with whatever inaccurate and irrelevant rebuttals you like. The truth has been told and lies will never be sufficient enough to hide or delegitimize it.

People using All Lives Matter are missing the point and almost universally coming from a place of privilege. The point that a lot of people are missing is when people say Black Lives Matter is that this a campaign or a movement to make sure that the justice system is equal for everyone.

Old 07-26-2015, 05:02 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
The chick was suffering from depression and security footage at the jail does not show anyone entering nor leaving her cell at the time of her death. It's a sad case, but the evidence shows she committed suicide.

As for the reason she was arrested... I really have no idea why someone thinks getting belligerent with a police officer and resisting arrest is ever going to end well for them. Cops are paid to enforce the laws, not to babysit some entitled jackass having a tantrum because they don't think the laws should apply to them. If Ms. Bland had of showed even an ounce of respect for the officer who pulled her over, then this entire situation would have had a completely different outcome.
Truth.

Old 07-26-2015, 05:06 AM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by west seattle gal View Post
Sandra Bland was murdered. My theory is that she had an epileptic seizure, the police freaked, and they stuck her in a noose as a cover up. They killed her. They humiliated and scared her so thoroughly that she seized and died. And it all started with failure to use a turn signal when changing lanes. Who hasn't done that? And she was in jail for THREE DAYS with no end in site or rational explanation for her imprisonment. I am horrified that this has hppened in the U.S. And 21st century.
Sandra Bland committed suicide.
Conspiracy theorists just love these cases, don't they?

Old 07-26-2015, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin85 View Post
Police are not paid by local tax payers to KILL unarmed citizens in the communities in which they work for. Let's stop with all of the deflection and misdirection tactics that are used as a convenient way to dodge addressing the true issue that is plaguing this country. The problem is called systematic racism. If you don't think it really exists, then you are either one of the people that has his/her "head in the sand" or you or one of the people that utilizes that practice and are afraid of that issue to be exposed. You or anyone else can reply to my post with whatever inaccurate and irrelevant rebuttals you like. The truth has been told and lies will never be sufficient enough to hide or delegitimize it.
Responding to threats regardless of them being armed or unarmed is part of the officer job. You were the one that claimed that they were being targeted and killed. So no deflection came from me. If you can't answer the question then why make the claim. You haven't told any truth and in fact you said you didn't believe the truth that was told by a board certified forensic pathologist.

Quote:
People using All Lives Matter are missing the point and almost universally coming from a place of privilege. The point that a lot of people are missing is when people say Black Lives Matter is a campaign or a movement to make sure that the justice system is equal for everyone.
I don't have any special privileges and I am part of a minorities group. I have personally witness people make these claims and act completely different. Save it

Old 07-26-2015, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Sandra Bland committed suicide.
Conspiracy theorists just love these cases, don't they?
Yes! I kept asking for some kind of proof of these claims

Old 07-26-2015, 05:34 AM

48 posts, read 71,386 times
Quote:
I don't have any special privileges and I am part of a minorities group. I have personally witness people make these claims and act completely different. Save it

Old 07-26-2015, 06:02 AM

An inmate in the jail said she doesn't believe the guards hurt Sandra neither.

Quote:
Pyle, who was in the Waller County Jail because of unpaid parking tickets, told KTRK that she and Bland communicated through the rectangular windows in their cells that faced one another.

Quote:
"She seemed really distraught," Pyle said, "but I don’t know if I can say that was suicidal."

Pyle did, however, say that she was "positive" that Bland's death was a suicide because she believes the guards would not have hurt her.
Quote:
"I don't think the guards did anything," Pyle said.

"I just know the guards here. They're good guards. They're strict when they need to be but they're good guards," Pyle said. "She wasn't causing a ruckus or anything, so I don't see why the guards would do anything to her. She was quiet."
http://news.yahoo.com/sandra-bland-d...opstories.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events