Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2015, 01:02 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,712,863 times

Advertisements

This is an article about statistics on the number of whites vs blacks killed by cops.

Turns out there are no good statistics.

Old 08-02-2015, 07:34 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,104,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I mentioned that weeks ago.
Probably longer than you are alive

Old 08-02-2015, 08:25 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,712,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Probably longer than you are alive
What a mature comeback! Further evidence that cops, real or pretend, aren't very bright.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:34 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,104,653 times
[quote=MPowering1;40669088]What a mature comeback! Further evidence that cops, real or pretend, aren't very bright.[...

You have anything to add to the discussion other than personal attacks ?
Feel better now?

I cannot prevent anyone from being ignorant... or being a punk.. a whimp.. scared .. emotionally damaged ..sick.. perverted...childish.. or the thousands of other mental conditions police get to deal with everyday

The internet only allows them to hide behind computer screens... one day cameras will be a part of everything and hiding in anonimity will no longer be possible for any activity. I believe I'll be long gone by then but technology is moving rapidly..who knows. The ex officer sitting in a cell certainly experiencedthis... but he's still entitled to a fair trial

I believe the ex officer in this case will be convicted of manslaughter

Old 08-02-2015, 09:46 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,072,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Schroeder View Post
Campus cops are not rent a cops, they are real police departments.
No they are not. They are just security guards who where police uniforms.

Old 08-02-2015, 09:47 PM

10,411 posts, read 15,652,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
She was successfully restrained by the police officers SEVERAL times and for some reason they would let her get back up, sit in a chair, etc. This all took place over 25 minutes. Terribly mishandled situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post

And are you telling me that THREE POLICE OFFICERS can't successfully restrain a 17 year old girl who weighs about 120 pounds over the course of 25 minutes - during which time they have her actually restrained several times but then inexplicably let her get loose again? WHAT THE HECK.

She was seriously mentally ill though, and on meds for it - she had been for years. She had tried to commit suicide several times already.

Sad case all the way around.
The beautiful young lady was trying to commit suicide by cop and only one male Caucasian cop was restraining her , the African American Male and Female cops were only involved for a matter of seconds and the Male African American Cop was the only one doing her a favor by using (A Non Lethal Weapon on her) his Taser which had no effect on her whatsoever.

My thoughts are that the White Cop didn't believe in arresting whites 17 years old young ladies, the 17 year old girl should clearly have been arrested and taken to jail instead of being shot. If the girl was in a jail cell until she could be taken to a mental ward of a hospital she would still be alive with us today. I think that her being killed is a tremendous waste of life by a White Cop That didn't do the right thing.

Bad news for Caucasians ......Cops Are Killing Unarmed Caucasian Now , and you thought that they were only focusing on African American Males.

Police shot unarmed man, drove armored truck through door when he didn't exit on command - Police State USA

Old 08-02-2015, 09:50 PM

431 posts, read 452,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
derp

Old 08-02-2015, 10:18 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,272,826 times
Quote:
Sorry, not the case, at least here where I am. The police of George Mason University are actually state police and not to be messed with. Their bravado is ramped up to excess levels because of dealing with college kids who think that they are just rent-a-cops.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:21 AM

28,723 posts, read 18,955,712 times
Quote:
Some colleges, at least state-supported colleges-- do have bona fide police forces with sworn police officers who have gone through all the training of any other state police officer. They will get state pensions after 20 years service.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:24 AM

28,723 posts, read 18,955,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post

The beautiful young lady was trying to commit suicide by cop and only one male Caucasian cop was restraining her , the African American Male and Female cops were only involved for a matter of seconds and the Male African American Cop was the only one doing her a favor by using (A Non Lethal Weapon on her) his Taser which had no effect on her whatsoever.

My thoughts are that the White Cop didn't believe in arresting whites 17 years old young ladies, the 17 year old girl should clearly have been arrested and taken to jail instead of being shot. If the girl was in a jail cell until she could be taken to a mental ward of a hospital she would still be alive with us today. I think that her being killed is a tremendous waste of life by a White Cop That didn't do the right thing.

Bad news for Caucasians ......Cops Are Killing Unarmed Caucasian Now , and you thought that they were only focusing on African American Males.

Police shot unarmed man, drove armored truck through door when he didn't exit on command - Police State USA
That's not new. If you look at the records, young white males are now experiencing a 38 percent arrest rate. That's only half the rate of young black males, but 38 percent ought to be getting someone's attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events