Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 12:40 PM

568 posts, read 698,552 times

Advertisements

2 Center Mass, 1 Cranial Cavity.... DONE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2015, 12:48 PM

3,507 posts, read 763,567 times
drop him in an active volcano .. if he survives its Gods will ..

Old 11-03-2015, 02:06 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,638,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
drop him in an active volcano .. if he survives its Gods will ..
Well that's creative! Might have to wait awhile to find one though.

Old 11-03-2015, 03:03 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,944,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Bottom Line: You can't say you support the Constitution or adhering to treaties that this country has signed and ratified unless you are willing to say torturing someone should be banned. Anyone who claims otherwise is either mentally-challenged, or simply a liar.
There are parts of the constitution I support and there are parts that I don't. As far as the treaties, I don't support any treaty that limits the US's ability to make decisions for itself.

Old 11-03-2015, 05:48 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,638,650 times
I'm not sure why this particular crime has touched such a nerve with me - maybe because I'm so tired of the way this country coddles murdering scumbags. We need one central jail for all death row inmates. Set up a panel and take each case and if there is no question of guilt than you get an express line ticket for a lethal injection. No more wasting time and money on people that are so horrific that they have been deemed useless to society. Punishment for stepping out of line in any way is moving your date with the needle up. With our Nation's debt where it is...Death row is a good place to start cutting costs.

Go back to the guillotine or a firing squad. A murderer's permission shouldn't be needed, as it will be presumed they have given permission when they took another's life. A guillotine should be used, and two medical teams can immediately begin the harvesting of organs for distribution to persons in need.

Last edited by Praline; 11-03-2015 at 06:11 PM..

Old 11-03-2015, 05:56 PM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praline View Post
I'm not sure why this particular crime has touched such a nerve with me - maybe because I'm so tired of the way this country coddles murdering scumbags. We need one central jail for all death row inmates. Set up a panel and take each case and if there is no question of guilt than you get an express line ticket for a lethal injection. No more wasting time and money on people that are so horrific that they have been deemed useless to society. Punishment for stepping out of line in any way is moving your date with the needle up. With our Nation's debt is where it is...Death row is a good place to start cutting costs.

Go back to the guillotine or a firing squad. A murderer's permission shouldn't be needed, as it will be presumed they have given permission when they took another's life. A guillotine should be used, and two medical teams can immediately begin the harvesting of organs for distribution to persons in need.
My belief as I said is if there is no question of guilt or innocence the person needs to die during arrest. If there is a trial the quantum of evidence should be guilt "beyond the shadow of a doubt." At that point appeals should run on a greased lightning schedule.

Old 11-03-2015, 05:57 PM

53 posts, read 54,209 times
I am trying to muster up some sympathy for this convicted murderer...

I got nothin

Old 11-03-2015, 06:38 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Calling administering the death penalty "torture" because it's painful is more than a stretch. The only ones being tortured the past two decades are the famies of this fiend's three victims, two of whom were women.

He's purported to be "intellectually deficient" (they're careful not to claim he's mentally retarded) with a low IQ, but he had enough "smarts" to case the place four times and question people about work shifts and staff deployment before knocking over a convenience store and bumping off three working stiffs.

If it weren't so serious, the continued catering to and the hustle and bustle around the desperate whims of these lowlifes would be funny.

Old 11-03-2015, 07:24 PM
eok

6,684 posts, read 4,249,602 times
We should give the condemned options. They should be able to choose whether they want a lethal injection or hanging or being attacked and eaten by a pack of wolves or alligators or if they would rather donate their organs. If they donate their organs, they don't need a lethal injection. Just general anesthesia, while their organs are harvested/transplanted. Then, when the anesthesia wears off, there won't be enough organs left to make them regain consciousness.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:25 PM

23,218 posts, read 29,034,905 times
I'm sure we have some chemical weapons, like napalm, left over from the Vietnam War, where we killed so many innocent Vietnamese, we could use napalm instead. It creates incalculable burns on the body, which can lead to death. But perhaps not a quick death!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events