Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 12:15 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Correction. 2 of the terrorists entered as refugees.. They are just waiting on confirmation. One is already confirmed with fingerprints...

I can only imagine how many more infiltrated the EU. Theres reports of thousands of refugee men disappearing from the camps and not being seen or heard of....

I am predicitng a lot are "meeting up" with homegrown jihadis and training them right in the EU. Hence the bomb vests and so forth.....

That's a strong possibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 12:17 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
What made it worse? Sunday's revelation that at least one of the Paris terrorists who killed more than 120 people on Friday entered Europe as just another face in the crowd -- embedded in the current wave of Syrian war refugees.
The passport has been found to be fake. The terrorist left his passport on the ground for us to find, how convenient. This is a tactic by ISIS to make us think they are embedded with the refugees, to increase fear.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The majority of these migrants are young single men 18-24. Let statistics be your friend.
I say migrants on purpose because even Germany found out about the fake Syrian passports and estimates that only 40% of those with passports are actually Syrian.
True.. 18-24 is about right. When I watched that interview of one the survivors.. he was talking around the same lines. Terrorist was young.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:18 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Correction. 2 of the terrorists entered as refugees.. They are just waiting on confirmation. One is already confirmed with fingerprints...

I can only imagine how many more infiltrated the EU. Theres reports of thousands of refugee men disappearing from the camps and not being seen or heard of....

I am predicitng a lot are "meeting up" with homegrown jihadis and training them right in the EU. Hence the bomb vests and so forth.....
Others were French citizens born there.
And these "refugees" met up with the citizens.

This mixture of citizens and refugees says there was preplanning involved.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:19 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
I know the meaning of expression: The horse hasn't left the barn means the horse is still in the barn. It has nothing to do with closing or opening the borders. The horse found the barn and is still in the barn. One of the horses came in with refugees and yes, the borders were open.
Actually you don't.

closing/shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted

trying to stop something bad happening when it has already happened and the situation cannot be changed Improving security after a major theft would seem to be a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

The "bad" has already happened, the problem people who caused it are already in France and have been for awhile, in fact they're already in the US.

I sadly predict we will see something similar here prior to Christmas. Of course the many dummies in this country will briefly look up from their smart phones and say "I can't believe this happened here".

In fact the media is already "programming" the American people for it if you pay attention.

France now closing it's borders is "too little too late", hence "the horse has already left the barn".

Old 11-15-2015, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
The passport has been found to be fake. The terrorist left his passport on the ground for us to find, how convenient. This is a tactic by ISIS to make us think they are embedded with the refugees, to increase fear.
The French Senator said that.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
That's his CLAIM. It has not been verified that it was fake.
He's a human rights activist for crying out loud that wants open borders.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Actually you don't.

closing/shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted

trying to stop something bad happening when it has already happened and the situation cannot be changed Improving security after a major theft would seem to be a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

The "bad" has already happened, the problem people who caused it are already in France and have been for awhile, in fact they're already in the US.

I sadly predict we will see something similar here prior to Christmas. Of course the many dummies in this country will briefly look up from their smart phones and say "I can't believe this happened here".

In fact the media is already "programming" the American people for it if you pay attention.

France now closing it's borders is "too little too late", hence "the horse has already left the barn".

Alright, already! You're giving me a headache!

I totally get it. Science technology is getting ready to boom/ paperwork is worthless. ( and it is)

Old 11-15-2015, 12:26 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Alright, already! You're giving me a headache!

I totally get it. Science technology is getting ready to boom/ paperwork is worthless. ( and it is)
Well next time don't say you know the meaning of an expression when you don't.

Headache avoided.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:29 PM

Looks like the planning for this was done by French Muslims living in both France and Belgium.

3 brothers, one still on the run. Father, brother and sister in law have been arrested.
Some were already on the government's watch list but had not committed any crimes.

Paris attack: Police issue appeal to trace man as seven detained
Paris prosecutor François Molins said the suspect was born in the poor southern Paris suburb of Courcouronnes, and had been flagged as a radicalisation risk in 2010 but had “never been implicated in an investigation or a terrorist association”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events