Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 07:55 AM

1,556 posts, read 1,910,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
I was listening to a lawyer on a talk show not that long ago and he claims if the blacks and Hispanics started being charged with their hate crimes, the legal system would become so backed up, nothing would get done.
The authorities are well aware of the constant black/Hispanic on white/Asian hate crimes, but they choose to ignore it and instead focus on the crime itself instead of the more serious aspects.
Hate crimes are essentially only for straight white men.

One man's opinion. Did he offer up supporting documentation or was he just spouting off at the mouth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2015, 08:00 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,832,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger
The kid is a real scumbag.
Yea he has alot of hatred for the world!!!

Very sad

Old 11-22-2015, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
I don't care what colour the victim is. Anyone who attacks a 79 year old in this manner deserves a vicious beating at the hands of a drunken squad of battle-hardened Marines, followed by a lengthy stint in prison to reflect on what kind of scumbag their mother managed to raise.

I really don't think I'm alone in the opinion that when police use "excessive force" on perpetrators like this POS who hit the 79 year old, they deserve a medal for public service, not a reprimand.

No one will arguing failure to exercise due care should be anything more than a reprimand at the very most. It's the civil right violation that should be convicted.

Old 11-22-2015, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Blacks are never held to the same standards as whites with hate crimes. Its not even debatable to be honest. I don't care if you are white or black a hate crime is a hate crime. The guy who did this to this innocent black man is complete trash. I hope he gets what is coming to him in jail. With that being said there were numerous black on white KO attacks and only a couple were charged with a hate crime.

I don't know where you get this same standard nonsense from. Plenty of blacks are convicted for hate crimes. You're just not interested in finding out because you are angry and have this self fulfilling prophecy syndrome.

I recall another African American in Chicago being charged an convicted of a hate crime. He was an 18 year old punk who was charged and convicted robbery, aggravate battery and a hate crime, all felonies. This kid and his 15-year-old friend attacked the 19-year-old man Oak Park (Chicago).

They picked the man apparently at random and pinned his arms to the side. Picked up a tree branch and demanded the victim give them his belongings, saying, "Empty your pockets, white boy." The two teenagers then rifled through the victim's pockets, threw him to the ground and punched him numerous times in the head and back. They were black and the victim is white. The victim was attack because these two teenagers were angry over the death of Trayvon Martin.

I don't know who you are trying to fool but an African American male will get charged and convicted of ANY crime in a New York minute. Not only are you driving a false narrative but got the nerve to try to have a pity party on top of it.

Old 11-22-2015, 08:30 AM

6,228 posts, read 3,606,489 times
Six years is nothing. The guy's gonna be out at 35 and this elderly, defenseless man will spend his last years psychologically traumatized.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:18 AM

743 posts, read 766,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
No wonder so many threads have been closed recently. It's sad that some people want to argue just for the sake of it.
Sometimes they're closed because some people refuse to accept the truth.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:19 AM

743 posts, read 766,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyadic View Post
One man's opinion. Did he offer up supporting documentation or was he just spouting off at the mouth?
He was stating common knowledge.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:23 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,296,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyadic View Post
I don't know where you get this same standard nonsense from. Plenty of blacks are convicted for hate crimes. You're just not interested in finding out because you are angry and have this self fulfilling prophecy syndrome.

I recall another African American in Chicago being charged an convicted of a hate crime. He was an 18 year old punk who was charged and convicted robbery, aggravate battery and a hate crime, all felonies. This kid and his 15-year-old friend attacked the 19-year-old man Oak Park (Chicago).

They picked the man apparently at random and pinned his arms to the side. Picked up a tree branch and demanded the victim give them his belongings, saying, "Empty your pockets, white boy." The two teenagers then rifled through the victim's pockets, threw him to the ground and punched him numerous times in the head and back. They were black and the victim is white. The victim was attack because these two teenagers were angry over the death of Trayvon Martin.

I don't know who you are trying to fool but an African American male will get charged and convicted of ANY crime in a New York minute. Not only are you driving a false narrative but got the nerve to try to have a pity party on top of it.
Its the truth. Sorry you cant handle it. Have a fantastic Sunday!!!

Old 11-22-2015, 12:40 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,171,516 times
Sounds like the straight white males on this forum should create a group or place where they can cry on each other's shoulders about how unfair things are in life and how evil every other group is.

Oh wait, a forum like that already exists.

Old 11-22-2015, 04:01 PM

168 posts, read 135,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
How do you feel like a man beating up on an elderly person? Like, what did that accomplish? Wow, you sucker punched a guy who's old enough to be your grandfather.

That's okay, prison won't be fun for him or anyone who commits a crime like that.

He'll be just fine in prison. And no, karma won't get him either. Who else do you think is in prison and what for? He'll just learn new techniques and make new buddies. So tired of hearing that every single criminal is gonna "get taken care of by the general population" when the GP is nothing but murderous thugs who prey on the weaker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events