Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 05:33 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh, really? All Republicans are obnoxious wealthy people? You lefties never miss a chance to stereotype and be insulting of the right, do you?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Many Republicans don't do the same??! COME ON. Somebody get a shovel. The level of gratuitous indignation is getting deep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2015, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
When they become legal, pay taxes and had enough of illegals pouring in to take their jobs.
I can't believe people STILL blame illegal immigrants for taking their jobs. Holy ****. It isn't their fault AMERICAN, usually REPUBLICAN, business owners and employers hire them!

Old 11-22-2015, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilGar View Post
----and this is why a federal withholding tax should be imposed on all out of the country's money transfers.

What utter bull****. What if I have a kid studying in Europe and want to wire them money? I have to pay yet another tax as a punishment for sending money out of the country?

Are you also in favor of taxing people who travel to foreign countries and exchange dollars for local currency thereby taking money out of the American economy?

Old 11-22-2015, 05:56 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,609,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I guess Donald Trump didn't know this when he made all those statements about Mexicans:

More Mexicans leaving US than entering, study says | Fox News
You know what, I am not a republican, but I am really tired of these telenovela poor me stories!

They should leave, and make their own country better! They probably realized that here they're nothing more than slaves, perpetuating the never-ending telenovela subject: "maid to master drama!" The YEAR is 2015! Grow up and work harder to better your own freakin country! This one is already broken beyond repair!

Old 11-22-2015, 06:15 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
I find it interesting that we know this. What I believe is that the Mexicans are much better at crossing without being apprehended while the others coming in aren't as experienced and/or know the "ropes". I don't care why they come or who comes, if they enter the US without authorization, they are criminals that need to be dealt with. We have over 55,000 illegal aliens working in KS and milking the public assistance teat. Crime thrives in the area where they settle and schools are drained of resources. So, from where ever they come, they need to go back. We have to end this 3rd world spiral. They will be living next door to you soon since 3 and 4 families now pool their resources to live in a one family dwelling, generally one family is legal to get the paperwork in order. You'll enjoy the pit bulls tied in the front yard and 6 to 8 vehicles out front.

The cost: http://www.fairus.org/publications/t...ates-taxpayers

Old 11-22-2015, 07:18 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post

What utter bull****. What if I have a kid studying in Europe and want to wire them money? I have to pay yet another tax as a punishment for sending money out of the country?

Are you also in favor of taxing people who travel to foreign countries and exchange dollars for local currency thereby taking money out of the American economy?
That's right, because bleeding heart liberals like yourself, by encouraging and supporting those who come into this country illegally make this a necessary evil. If they can't freely send billions of dollars every year back to Mexico, coming here isn't so sweet for them.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I find it interesting that we know this. What I believe is that the Mexicans are much better at crossing without being apprehended while the others coming in aren't as experienced and/or know the "ropes". I don't care why they come or who comes, if they enter the US without authorization, they are criminals that need to be dealt with. We have over 55,000 illegal aliens working in KS and milking the public assistance teat. Crime thrives in the area where they settle and schools are drained of resources. So, from where ever they come, they need to go back. We have to end this 3rd world spiral. They will be living next door to you soon since 3 and 4 families now pool their resources to live in a one family dwelling, generally one family is legal to get the paperwork in order. You'll enjoy the pit bulls tied in the front yard and 6 to 8 vehicles out front.

The cost: The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)
You haven't seen anything yet. Here in CA, it's 100 times worse. We have nearly 30 percent of the illegals in the country. Nothing about it is good. Brace yourself if we can't get a grip on this.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:26 AM

Another thing that the administration and most of the media won't admit to is that the 11,000,000 number they say is here now is a farce. It's closer to 30,000,000 when you include their kids that are born here and given auto citizenship (anchor babies). They are eligible for all the welfare programs available, still won't speak English at home so need special classes in school and drain the hospitals of resources.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:33 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,072,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
How are Hispanics supposed to eventually become Republicans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
When they become legal, pay taxes and had enough of illegals pouring in to take their jobs.
Both of you seem to buy into the myth that hispanics are illegals or previous illegals. The majority of hispanics have not crossed the border illegally, or is the spouse of someone illegal.

The illegals will never become republicans, but many other will. For instance many hispanics grow up in white communities, and end up seeing themselves as part of the white community. Those are the people who may become future republicans.

Old 11-22-2015, 08:02 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno
I read about this yesterday. Many are returning, because their families are there.
I wonder if the ones that are leaving are doing so because they realise just how evil this country is to the world??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events