Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 03:17 PM

743 posts, read 766,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Many churches teach radicalized white supremacy. Should we monitor all places of worship because of what might be said inside?
They're not 'teaching' white supremacy. They're only reinforcing what everybody already knows to be true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 03:51 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
I'm not making the argument that they do. But they shoot unarmed protesters and innocent people the house of the lord. Regardless of what is happening overseas, white supremacy is the largest threat domestically by far.. The overwhelming majority of American Muslims are law abiding citizens just working and living their lives.
"white supremacy is the largest threat domestically by far.."
Sure they are, the chances of you being shot by a white person are about none, but you already knew that.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:18 PM

1,365 posts, read 1,015,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post

Although I often pass for white I am predominately Mongol "Lietuva Lipkas" (Polish/Lithuanian Tatar) However these days most people think I am Native America, Possibly because my wife is Cheyenne and we associate mostly with Lakota.
Polish and Lithuanian people are white

Old 11-30-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Two strong hints, When I was a kid my mother was often mistaken for being Japanese, which was not a good thing as that was in the 1940s. Next indication is I had very sparse facial fur and at most could only grow a Fumanchu Mustache that looked like a wilted caterpillar. But strangely after accepting Islam I grew a full beard, prior I basically never shaved in my life and could not even grow a 5 O'clock shadow.

This happens to me, and has happened to my father. I am all white with some Native American. White people can look Asiatic/Mongolian

Old 11-30-2015, 05:39 PM

42,845 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangokiwi View Post
Polish and Lithuanian people are white
Charles Bronson was a Lipka Tatar

Old 11-30-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
sounds like an unnecessarily fancy way of saying "Caucasian man"

He has a common look for a Caucasian American man. Cauc-Asian, as in, from the Caucus region near Asia. Jewish people look Caucasian for example, some of them look more like the Kazars from Khazaria, others look more Middle Eastern. Persians can look similar to this too, depending on how light or dark their skin is. Many Eastern European and Balkan peoples have this look.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
If that's what you look like Woodrow, you don't look Japanese. Japanese people do not have such bulbous, round and protruding noses.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:21 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,869,784 times
Quote:
Many churches teach radicalized white supremacy. Should we monitor all places of worship because of what might be said inside?
This is ridiculous! Which churches? I've never heard of any, read of any, or seen any. Or you talking about the crackpots in Fl who hate everyone but themselves?

Let me guess, you are from the Nation of Islam, right?

Old 11-30-2015, 08:25 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighLass View Post
This is ridiculous! Which churches? I've never heard of any, read of any, or seen any. Or you talking about the crackpots in Fl who hate everyone but themselves?

Let me guess, you are from the Nation of Islam, right?
For what ever reason the NOI aren't even considered Muslim by Main stream Muslims.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:48 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,869,784 times
Yep, I have heard this from Muslims who are Middle Eastern. They were adamant about it and derogatory. Said the Nation was it's own, "Black American" made up version is Islam. And that they were clueless about being a true Muslim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events