Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 02:26 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I'm not making the argument that they do. But they shoot unarmed protesters and innocent people the house of the lord. Regardless of what is happening overseas, white supremacy is the largest threat domestically by far.. The overwhelming majority of American Muslims are law abiding citizens just working and living their lives.
As a Non-White immigrant to US, I am aware of the existence of White Supremacists, but I am also aware that there are enough good White people to deal with the issue within their community.

I cannot say the same about the Muslim community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 02:35 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
In the US there are already mosques under surveillance. This is nothing new. Closing Mosques would take a lot more than Trump and I doubt would ever get past the Supreme Court if it were done solely based on religion.
As there are less than 2,300 Mosques in the US, I suspect all are under survelence. Most of us actually welcome the survelence as in some cities we fear the Mosques may be attacked by radical non-Muslims.

Hate crimes against Mosques are increasing and since Paris we expect more

https://www.rt.com/usa/231839-muslim...rime-religion/

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...geting-muslims

U.S. Muslims Face Backlash After Paris Attacks - US News

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-hate-cri...muslims-395578

Old 11-27-2015, 06:28 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,268,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The overwhelming majority of American Muslims are law abiding citizens just working and living their lives.
Nobody said the opposite but they don’t have to be all criminals to be watched. Did everybody in East Africa come down with Ebola last year? Why then travel from that part of the world was receiving extra scrutiny? Did anybody complain?

Old 11-27-2015, 06:47 PM

833 posts, read 657,431 times
Moslems are by and large an expensive headache costing time and money spent on monitoring and controlling them from blowing themselves up. No Western nation should blindly let these cultists spread their hatred. No need to harm any moslem just cuz they are inbred cultists. There is zero need for that.

The West must be always assess them for potential terror threats and when there is enough evidence there should be no mercy in neutralizing the threat- our way of life is non negotiable.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:21 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
Moslems are by and large an expensive headache costing time and money spent on monitoring and controlling them from blowing themselves up. No Western nation should blindly let these cultists spread their hatred. No need to harm any moslem just cuz they are inbred cultists. There is zero need for that.

The West must be always assess them for potential terror threats and when there is enough evidence there should be no mercy in neutralizing the threat- our way of life is non negotiable.

Not all Muslims are recent immigrants. Many Muslims are European or American with long histories in the nations they live in. Race wise Asians make up the largest group of Muslim with a near tie between whites and Blacks for being the second largest group and Mid-easterners (Semitic-Arabs and Jewish converts) being the smallest group of Muslims.

With that said I believe there should be controls of all immigrants and refugees like this:
Quote:
Flash forward to this Thanksgiving: Isingoma, Mwesigwa and two other young Congolese refugees who arrived with them in August will wake up in the safety of their Bismarck apartment.

It's nothing fancy, but it's a solid roof over their heads and there's milk in the fridge.

In Uganda where they lived as refugees for so many years, black tea was their go-to beverage. Drinking milk was a luxury only the wealthy could afford.

The cousins met their roommates, 19-year-old Patrick Ngabu and 18-year-old Yasini Ngabu, at a Ugandan hotel this summer just before their flight to the United States.

The older of the brothers rested his head in his hand as he contemplated the events that led them to a Ugandan refugee camp a couple years ago.

"I cannot talk about leaving Congo," Patrick Ngabu concluded.

Like the cousins, the Ngabu brothers lived under a tent while they attended school and worked, waiting for the day the United Nations would call them for an interview. That marked the start of a lengthy process of several more interviews as the international governmental organization determined their eligibility to resettle in a third country, such as the United States.

The men had no say in where they would go.
Refugees celebrate Thanksgiving, thankful for a new homeland[domain]&utm_campaign=%2Femail-updates%2Ftop_ten%2F&utm_medium=email&utm_content= headline

Old 11-27-2015, 09:47 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,161,809 times
Quote:
In Uganda where they lived as refugees for so many years, black tea was their go-to beverage. Drinking milk was a luxury only the wealthy could afford.
Yeah ..... you'd think the refugees would be emaciated from starvation, but that's not what I've seen.

Old 11-27-2015, 10:03 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,864,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA
White supremacists don't blow people around the world for an imaginary prophet who promises 78 whores after blowups. Just a subtle difference. Islamic cult is incompatible with civilized world or else there would be at least some place on this earth where they would be found living in peace , not pieces .

I'm not making the argument that they do. But they shoot unarmed protesters and innocent people the house of the lord. Regardless of what is happening overseas, white supremacy is the largest threat domestically by far.. The overwhelming majority of American Muslims are law abiding citizens just working and living their lives. "By Shabazz310"

I don't know how accurate your statement about the Majority of American Muslims being Law Abiding citizens is. I do know one thing: The majority of my neighbors own weapons and if an incident should happen in my area that killed a few "Infidels" by MUSLIM Jihadists their Mosque would NOT be a safe place to hide. Some of us are White and a few are even Muslim but we are ALL Americans and Jihadist behavior will NOT be tolerated.

Old 11-28-2015, 04:31 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
The Christian Bible demands that its followers love and pray for their enemies. The Islamic Quran demands followers to kill their enemies (Christians). Why shouldn't every mosque in America be under surveillance?

Old 11-28-2015, 09:08 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,957,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
White supremacists don't blow people around the world for an imaginary prophet who promises 78 whores after blowups. Just a subtle difference. Islamic cult is incompatible with civilized world or else there would be at least some place on this earth where they would be found living in peace , not pieces .
No, they just maim and kill people because they believe that one race is inferior to another, and many of them are based on Protestant Christianity. Have you read the Bible? It's not exactly a book that promotes peace. Once again, this poster claims that my God is better than yours. So let's have a battle of the imaginary gods, shall we? Will all the gods FINALLY make themselves visible and heard?

Old 11-28-2015, 09:42 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,268,500 times
Everybody is up in arms over closure of “mosques”. What if, like in Iraq, they are used to stash weapons and plot crimes? Should they still remain open? BTW, this in today’s news.

Italy plans to close clandestine mosques: minister
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events