Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 08:10 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post

These incidents are exactly why Police are becoming to be viewed as "The Enemy" and not a solution to anything.
I agree with this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2015, 08:19 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,798 times
Boys in blue keeping their mamas proud. Way to go, thugs.

Old 12-18-2015, 08:20 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,135,605 times
Those animals in badges should be sued for damages.

Old 12-18-2015, 08:26 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Are you a black lives matter spokesman?

There is way too much anti-LEO crap being posted on CD. The cops received a bad tip, but responded appropriately. (Although the Christmas Tree was over the top and that was inappropriate)

All of you putting every cop under the microscope will soon find police that do no act and you might be the next victim because a cop wasn't there to save your a$$

Be very careful what you wish for

That's hilarious. Bad Tip justifies that? I guess if I called them and told them you had an ISIS Flag on the wall of your Bedroom, or where hiding a felon, its OK for them to bash your door down and destroy your home without checking it as a reliable tip? Guess it must not been too reliable, was it.

As for a Cop not coming when I call, your better off to take care of the problem and then call for cleanup. . At least I know I won't get shot by some trigger happy clown, and my Dog may live to see another day. Seems that would be the most likely outcome for a call while the problem exists.

Old 12-18-2015, 08:32 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Those animals in badges should be sued for damages.

The scary part is that while these anti-gun nuts are clamoring to have out guns taken away for doing nothing, they want these Circus Clowns armed to the teeth, and no knowledge as to how to use what they got. It takes a real Moron not to be able to use a Thermal Camera/Imager and mistake a random hotspot for a human being, or else they got the Imager from a 50 cent Vending Prize Machine.

Old 12-18-2015, 11:28 PM

7,058 posts, read 9,076,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Are you a black lives matter spokesman?

There is way too much anti-LEO crap being posted on CD. The cops received a bad tip, but responded appropriately.
No there isn't. This kind of crap has been going on for ages, and sometimes they shoot and kill innocent people while doing it. It's long past time they were taken to task for it. The "anti-LEO" stuff (as you put it) is simply the public *finally* getting fed up with it. And that's what it's going to take to start correcting the issue.

They did NOT respond appropriately. You don't go busting places up just because you got a "tip". You investigate and determine the validity of the claim before you go in with guns blazing.

And what with all the publicity (PSA announcements) saying "if you see something, say something" there are going to be a whole lot more paranoid people calling in "tips" because they are scared of shadows. Many of those "tips" will be wrong. Do you really want to see a whole bunch of destruction and mayhem just because they got a "tip", and they just say "Oops, sorry" and walk away? ____ that.

Quote:
All of you putting every cop under the microscope will soon find police that do no act and you might be the next victim because a cop wasn't there to save your a$$
They need to be held to a higher standard. They need to be looked at with a microscope. Cops are almost never there to "save someone's a$$" from being a victim, they get there after the fact to take a report, and maybe someone will get caught later. That argument doesn't work at all.

Old 12-18-2015, 11:43 PM

5,820 posts, read 3,871,142 times
Police officers are [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] good, because they [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] protect [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] and [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] serve. Therefore, the public should [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] respect [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] the police. Otherwise, we [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] cannot [CENSORED BY POLICE ORDERS] survive.

That is all.

Old 12-19-2015, 01:03 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,833,849 times
Hmm, sunny day, heat in the attic, must be a perpetrator, let's tear the place down...

Old 12-19-2015, 05:59 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
It should read " Police destroy home because of bad trip." These guys had to be on drugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
I know I'm cruel, but the title of the thread has me laughing obnoxiously.
These things should be quoted so those of us late to the party can be amused as well.

Old 12-19-2015, 11:01 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,833,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
These things should be quoted so those of us late to the party can be amused as well.
I kept thinking it was something related to "Waitresses destroy house due to bad tip."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events