Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 10:02 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,604,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
The only thing I find surprising about this story is that anybody would find it surprising that Muslims would do this!
OF COURSE, not all Muslims are fanatical terrorists, just as not all Christians are fundamentalist evangelical missionaries.
However, it can not be denied that nearly all of the fanatical terrorists currently at large in the world, and attacking the people of the world (including Muslims), claim to be Muslims.
You must be new. I suggest going on the politics forum & view the multitude of posters who have convinced themselves that all muslims are demanding the beheading of americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 10:05 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,058,002 times
I would say we should talk about the war on Muslims. But you've got more pressing issues like the war on Christmas.

LOL

Old 12-21-2015, 10:07 AM

9,884 posts, read 11,022,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You must be new. I suggest going on the politics forum & view the multitude of posters who have convinced themselves that all muslims are demanding the beheading of americans.
Reading comprehension is not one of your best attributes, is it?
Did you note the header of my post, where it says "Join date 2008"?
That doesn't hardly qualify as "new".
I do not allow the beliefs of others to change my firmly held beliefs.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:10 AM

9,884 posts, read 11,022,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
I would say we should talk about the war on Muslims. But you've got more pressing issues like the war on Christmas.

LOL
It would be nice to identify exactly who you are referring to!

Old 12-21-2015, 10:24 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,604,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Reading comprehension is not one of your best attributes, is it?
Did you note the header of my post, where it says "Join date 2008"?
That doesn't hardly qualify as "new".
I do not allow the beliefs of others to change my firmly held beliefs.
That's great. However as I mentioned, take a look at the posts on the politics forum. You'll see just how many people think all muslims are terrorists. It would be amusing if it wasn't so insane.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:25 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,247,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulNYC View Post
Muslims are Christians. They also believe in Christ.

Muslims are not Christians. That's nonsense.

Christ is mentioned repeatedly in the Koran but Muslims view him as a prophet, not the savior He himself claimed to be. There are other differences as well.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:41 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,057,047 times
This story is BS. These 'terrorists' sound like they were planted by the Democratic party.
If not, they should be ashamed of themselves for giving up so easily.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:43 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,057,047 times
This is right up there with the pitbull apologists who post stories about a pitbull that alerted the family that their house was on fire.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:44 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,510,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Good story. But these Muslims would be banned from entering the U.S if the Republican frontrunner wins, correct?

Somebody remind me why?
The President could not ban people from entering the US based on religion.

Somebody remind me why you believe this?

Old 12-21-2015, 10:48 AM

7,341 posts, read 6,965,998 times
Jesus exposed the fact Satan is a liar and the father of it 600 years before Mohammed .
According to the Koran Allah approves of lies .
God of heaven does not approve of lies or liars.
Muslims specifically target christians from their inception, which lead to the crusades defending christians.

While it is extraordinary that the muslims stayed to protect the christians , SOP for islamic militants would be to kill them all .
Muslims have killed one another for centuries and sending their sons to be killed for the cause in a false hope in a eternal world, that only exists in spirit not in flesh, so the satisfaction of sexual pleasure, is a completely false promise.

Jesus already declared the in heaven there is no marriage, nor the giving in marriage, but are as the angels of God.
The aspect of being born again ,born of the spirit, brings spirit life to the recipient . With out it one cannot see the kingdom of heaven. Jesus.

Last edited by arleigh; 12-21-2015 at 11:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events