Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 10:20 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,137,281 times

Advertisements

This case will not be discussed for long in the mainstream media in the same way that the Las Vegas black women who crashed into nearly 40 persons won't be either. The incredible hatred that some black people feel towards whites (and even Asians and Latinos) cannot be imagined by most Americans. Non-blacks simply do not think the same way about blacks. The fact that blacks have justifiable grievances against America for past wrongs is the genesis of the problem. However, despite the fact that no living persons had anything to do with those things, the hatred festers and is stoked by Moslems (mainstream Islam plus the Nation of Islam and related groups) to influence American blacks to join their faith and disavow peaceful means of resistance advocated by the likes of Martin Luther King in favor of the Islam-inspired warfare against the perceived oppressor. This topic requires an examination of topics too dark for the media to explore and will thus just...go away.

Old 01-09-2016, 10:51 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,347,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
That anti-cop remark was over the top. Most of us are anti police abuse and cover-up, not anti-cop.

I'm glad the officer is alive, and I'm glad he shot the bastard. No one should have to endure violence as part of their job unless they chose the NFL or the MMA.

In my city, some jackass put bacon on a mosque's door handle. I expect a lot worse if this sort of thing keeps happening.
I'm laughing at how wrong the OP and a few others in this thread were. Agendas, agendas, agendas...

For the life of me I can't comprehend why some people in this thread keep bringing up race, someone even brought up Obama, LoL!

Moving on, as someone said this is very reminiscent to the shooting we had in NY. This officer is (relatively) lucky that he's still alive. His brothers in blue weren't unfortunately.

I hope I'm never put in that position if I ever get that job.

Old 01-09-2016, 11:06 AM

10,787 posts, read 8,754,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
OK, do you get MY POINT? Is he crying over this cop shooting? Did he cry over ANY cop shooting? Did he cry over the white
girl killed by that illegal in San Fran? Has he ever cried for the death of any white person? He is a racist.

Transitive Law? Get over yourself, you're not the smartest guy in the room. Sorry.

Maybe your President should just try having his justice dept enforce the law, period. Put violent felons in jail, not back on the street.
The people who raised him were white. Something tells me he cried over the deaths of his mother and grand parents. Weren't all the kids who were killed in Sandy Hook white? He cried over them. We have no idea whether he cried when he met privately with the relatives of the victims of San Bernadino.

Old 01-09-2016, 01:55 PM

743 posts, read 766,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redddog View Post
Scumbag mayor?

Please explain.
See post #7.

Old 01-09-2016, 01:57 PM

743 posts, read 766,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
I'm laughing at how wrong the OP and a few others in this thread were. Agendas, agendas, agendas...

For the life of me I can't comprehend why some people in this thread keep bringing up race, someone even brought up Obama, LoL!

Moving on, as someone said this is very reminiscent to the shooting we had in NY. This officer is (relatively) lucky that he's still alive. His brothers in blue weren't unfortunately.

I hope I'm never put in that position if I ever get that job.
Yeah ... turns out the shooter was anti-Anybody who isn't Muslim. Real funny.

Old 01-09-2016, 03:58 PM

81 posts, read 98,026 times
Police Lives Matter
Background checks for gun owners
No guns for kooks
No guns for felons
Gun owners must be trained on gun safety
No violation of 2nd amendment

Did I mention police lives matter

Old 01-10-2016, 09:34 AM

4,666 posts, read 5,089,959 times
The lack of aim is why I don't fear these idiots. 13 shots, point blank, and only hit him 3 times in the arm. He would have done more damage throwing the gun.

Old 01-10-2016, 10:02 AM

8,104 posts, read 6,748,207 times
This cop is one bad a$$. Ambushed, shot 3 times, and he still manages to shoot the POS 3 times in the a$$!!!

Old 01-10-2016, 10:19 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
He seems to be another mentally ill individual with a long criminal record. He was supposed to show up in court on Monday.

Archer Was Due in Court Monday - Story | WTXF

It sounds like he's too busy to show up at the neighborhood mosque.

http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC...NEWS/160109697

Perhaps, he wants to be sent away to prison for a long, long time and copping a terrorism charge (no pun intended) is the best way to get 20-25 years minimum.

Old 01-10-2016, 10:59 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
That was nowhere near as conclusive, and there was no video.

This reminds me of the Cops that were ambushed in NYC about a year ago.

2 NYPD officers killed in ambush-style shooting
LMFAO....mumia was found at the scene with the cops bullet in him....with the murder weapon and a half dozen people saw him do it. Note, that's not a half dozen people picking him out of a line-up later after he got away but a half dozen saying "Yeah, the guy laying there bleeding from the cop shooting him is the guy that shot the cop."

His own brother whom was there won't talk about it. lmao.

Mumia was no different than this guy, just that his cause and then years of writings have people willing to suspend any shred of reasonability to believe he didn't do it.

Same situation as this, minus the fan club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events