Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2016, 12:26 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,821,115 times

Advertisements

I saw her apology on GMA this morning.

Did she put the dent in that Uber driver's car?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 02:45 PM

1,776 posts, read 1,871,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
She should hook up with that Taco Bell Dude who beat his Uber driver.

They then could file a class action suit and make babies.
You may be confused how babies are made. Drop the cl .

Old 01-27-2016, 02:54 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,046,599 times
I would never be an uber driver.

and this is so funny. she fcked up big time. 4 years of med school, and FINAL year of residency, possibly down the drain.

$200k cost, and the resident salary isn't even enough to cover it, not to mention 8 years possibly wasted.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:07 PM

7,990 posts, read 5,384,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
A few thoughts.

She messed up bad. She should be punished and needs to change her attitude and possibly more.

She should not lose her life because of this. We've all done things we regret. Maybe not to this level but I don't think the punishment many are calling for is equal to the crime.
Agree with you.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:11 PM

7,990 posts, read 5,384,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
And now she's on Good Morning America whining. Good Lord, get over yourself. I can see her reality show now. Drunk doctors looking for a ride. Pffft.
You would be whining if she didn't apologize.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:14 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,285,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyvpotter View Post
^^^Just saw that. She's sorry, she takes responsibility and said "be careful what you do in public
because it can be taped." I would think at the age of 30 and being in medical school she should
have realized that a long time ago.

Anjali Ramkissoon Photos: Pictures of Miami Uber Attack Doctor | Heavy.com | Page 18

https://twitter.com/anjaliramkisson
Hot little lady.

Here's her TV interview afterwards... looks like that happened right after her boyfriend ditched her.

Miami Doctor Accused of Attacking Uber Driver Calls It 'Biggest Mistake of My Life' - ABC News

Old 01-27-2016, 03:48 PM

4,899 posts, read 6,223,294 times
^^^That is the video I saw earlier. Is there an additional one?

Old 01-27-2016, 04:38 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,606,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
It is deceptive...but you yourself are making alot of assumptions saying that doctors can increase their earning potential by starting their own staffing companies, consulting or inventing new medical devices...as if it's that simple and straightforward. That's like saying computer engineers can supplement their income by simply inventing a new Google.
I never said it was simple and straightforward--I only said that they CAN. I personally know a physician who started his own staffing company, but I know of no teachers that have done this because they simply cannot. Did you see the original post that started this? Someone asserted that the neurologists make the same as teachers when you factor in hours worked. That is hogwash any way you slice it.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:58 PM

932 posts, read 899,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGi603 View Post
Agree with you.
Are you both serious? The girl assaulted a man, dented his car and trashed the streets with is paperwork and on top of that she ran from the police

You want somebody so easily angered doing brain surgery on your head? The girl may be mentally unstable and charges should be pressed

Old 01-27-2016, 08:23 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
They worked for different sorts of organizations, a hospital is not a corporation. Police and teachers have to be placed on leave first and investigated also. Taco Bell is a private company so they can fire him with no repercussions and no fear of later lawsuits. Hospitals and states do "Administrative Leave" first to cover their butts, period. It has zero to do with their sex. If she worked for Taco Bell she would have been fired too....just like if he worked for a hospital, he would have been placed on administrative leave. Administrative leave is simply code for "CYA" on the hospital's part. This is not any sort of evidence of being treated differently due to gender. That could only be said to be true if they were treated differently by the same company.

Of course she is only backpedaling because it's on video, we already know she's not a nice person, what's your point?
Well, I still don't buy that this woman would have gotten fired if she worked for Taco Bell, or that the guy would have been put on administrative leave - and not fired - if he worked at a hospital. And, being fired is the LEAST that needs to happen to her. It's obvious that this woman is an entitled, spoiled princess who has had everything handed to her throughout her life & has been getting away with whatever she wants - and this incident is just one example.

My point re: saying that the woman is only apologizing because she was caught is because people have posted that because she apologized, everyone should accept this & move on. However, the "apology" was obviously not genuine - and is therefore meaningless.

Again, the apologist attitude re: this woman's behavior is unreal. The reason women like this can & will continue to get away with this illegal, violent, & destructive behavior is because people excuse this behavior.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 01-27-2016 at 08:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events