Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 09:41 AM

56 posts, read 68,991 times

Advertisements

Stripper Arrested For Child Endangerment When Daughter Dies In Fire | Bossip

Quote:
Firefighters dousing a blaze in a Brooklyn apartment early Tuesday found a dead 2-year-old girl who had been left in the apartment by her stripper mother, who had gone out partying, police sources said.

Kaleenah Muldrow’s body was found hidden under a bed in the third-floor apartment shortly after the fire had torn through the top of the Monroe St. building in Bushwick and was put out at 7:30 a.m., police sources said.

It’s believed the tot hid under the bed in a panic when the fire started an hour earlier, the sources said.

Police charged the child’s mother, Leila Aquino, 20, with endangering the welfare of a child and reckless endangerment, saying she didn’t return home until about 9:30 a.m.

“She was crying, yelling, ‘My daughter’s in there!’ ” said neighbor Shameeka Smith, 34.
What a scum bag and horrid mother, if it were up to me I'd put her in a building, tie her up, and watch her burn to death!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 12:37 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,147,585 times
Absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine the last moments of this beautiful little girl dying alone in her home.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:47 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,212,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariez149 View Post

What a scum bag and horrid mother, if it were up to me I'd put her in a building, tie her up, and watch her burn to death!
Sure, that is terrible; it is always terrible when a child dies like that! Then your reaction is over zealous, wanting to persecute the mother who was more a fool than a deliberate sadist. If we were to condemn based on lifestyle and occupation we would be in a sorry state.

Read this and see if you feel the same.

Firefighters dousing a blaze in a Brooklyn apartment early Tuesday found a dead 2-year-old girl who had been left in the apartment by her college student mother, who had gone out partying, police sources said.

Kaleenah Muldrow’s body was found hidden under a bed in the third-floor apartment shortly after the fire had torn through the top of the Monroe St. building in Bushwick and was put out at 7:30 a.m., police sources said.

It’s believed the tot hid under the bed in a panic when the fire started an hour earlier, the sources said.

Police charged the child’s mother, Leila Aquino, 20, with endangering the welfare of a child and reckless endangerment, saying she didn’t return home until about 9:30 a.m.

“She was crying, yelling, ‘My daughter’s in there!’ ” said neighbor Shameeka Smith, 34.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:49 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,147,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDocKat View Post
Sure, that is terrible; it is always terrible when a child dies like that! Then your reaction is over zealous, wanting to persecute the mother who was more a fool than a deliberate sadist. If we were to condemn based on lifestyle and occupation we would be in a sorry state.

Read this and see if you feel the same.

Firefighters dousing a blaze in a Brooklyn apartment early Tuesday found a dead 2-year-old girl who had been left in the apartment by her college student mother, who had gone out partying, police sources said.

The girl was left alone all night. Mom did not go home until 9:30 a.m.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:53 PM

3,987 posts, read 2,118,695 times
Terrible as it sounds, the child is better off now with the Lord. I doubt she would have had much of a life being raised by her mother. Unfortunately, the charges are so minor, she'll probably do very little time. If she has a conscience, that will be her penalty.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:55 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,244,142 times
Her occupation has nothing to do with my judgment towards the mom, its that she left a little 2 year old alone. Its worse that she did it just to party. No small child should be left home alone for ANY reason. Poor baby.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:56 PM

298 posts, read 271,607 times
you don't leave a very young child alone at night. EVER. Mother is a lowlife.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:00 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,554,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariez149 View Post

I'd assist you.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:17 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,077,012 times
Well that mother will have to remember this for the rest of her life. I hope she has learned a lesson.

Old 02-29-2016, 01:28 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,212,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The girl was left alone all night. Mom did not go home until 9:30 a.m.
Yes, I can read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events