Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 02:46 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,201,693 times

Advertisements

This evil monster killed, raped, and tortured Yingying Zhang in 2017. Then cut up her body and disposed of it in 3 garbage bags. The devils mother Ellen Williams begged the jury not to give him the death penalty. She said that it would be devastating to her. So did his father who cried and begged the jury not to seek the death penalty. They said they love him unconditionally. His sister Andrea said he was a gentle soul. I say screw them!!.

https://hoiabc.com/news/peoria-news/...tand-on-day-6/

https://abc7chicago.com/murdered-u-o...vered/5449091/

Lets hope they get his azz in prison...and give the family a dose of what their sick son gave to the Zhang family. Get em boys!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 03:56 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,696,239 times
Despite what the guy did, his parents love him, so its natural to see them trying to save his life.

He probably did a very good job of hiding his true self from them over the years too.

Old 08-08-2019, 04:02 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,253,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
This evil monster killed, raped, and tortured Yingying Zhang in 2017. Then cut up her body and disposed of it in 3 garbage bags. The devils mother Ellen Williams begged the jury not to give him the death penalty. She said that it would be devastating to her. So did his father who cried and begged the jury not to seek the death penalty. They said they love him unconditionally. His sister Andrea said he was a gentle soul. I say screw them!!....
What I have put in bold stuns me.

"Unconditional love" seems to be a present-day buzz nicey-nicey buzz word. I think it is pure bullsh*t.

We are what we do, if we do evil deeds we are evil when we do evil. Perhaps our character will improve and we will later do many good things. But that evil deed remains cast in concrete. It is not undone by our later goodness, it is superseded by it - not erased.

If "unconditional love" embraces the evil a person does, then such a phenomenon is itself a partner of that evil. His parents' "unconditional love" is not a balm that magically softens his monstrous deed, rather it is a glue that sticks them to it.

Old 08-08-2019, 04:14 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,163,634 times
I agree no redeeming moral value whatsoever fry him or let him get shanked as they say on prison movies .

Old 08-08-2019, 05:20 AM

8,815 posts, read 5,134,720 times
Why should we, as tax payers, pay for this guy to have 3 meals a day, medical, and everything else, that is given in prison. There are good innocent American`s, who don`t even have that. He deserves the same treatment, that he gave this poor girl.

Old 08-08-2019, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
What I have put in bold stuns me.

"Unconditional love" seems to be a present-day buzz nicey-nicey buzz word. I think it is pure bullsh*t.

We are what we do, if we do evil deeds we are evil when we do evil. Perhaps our character will improve and we will later do many good things. But that evil deed remains cast in concrete. It is not undone by our later goodness, it is superseded by it - not erased.

If "unconditional love" embraces the evil a person does, then such a phenomenon is itself a partner of that evil. His parents' "unconditional love" is not a balm that magically softens his monstrous deed, rather it is a glue that sticks them to it.
Interesting thoughts. I hate evil and I believe in the existence of the devil. To me there is unbounded evil alive and well in this world. This man was the embodiment of evil. Not only did he rape her,,,he beat her to death with a bat then decapitated her. Can you imagine the terror this girl experienced during this attack. As a Christian I struggle with the notion of forgiveness for this type of crime. I guess that is left up to God. The fact that the parents pleaded for his life to be spared makes me think that the parents are not being considerate of the victim's family. On one side of the coin I understand the parents love for their child..but on the other side of the coin, I find their feelings to be detestable and sickening. Supposedly this killer showed no remorse for his crime during the trial. I guess truth be told..if he gets shanked and killed in prison I would certainly not shed a tear. The idea that he gets to live and spend the rest of life in prison playing cards, having commissary and getting three hots a cot,..just doesn't seem fair to me.

Old 08-08-2019, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I agree no redeeming moral value whatsoever fry him or let him get shanked as they say on prison movies .
Yea and supposedly he showed no remorse during the trial. Hes probably living it up in prison. And I am sure his sister Andrea and his mother Ellen and his dad are visiting him often. A real life Adams family. With their so called unconditional love.

Old 08-08-2019, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
Why should we, as tax payers, pay for this guy to have 3 meals a day, medical, and everything else, that is given in prison. There are good innocent American`s, who don`t even have that. He deserves the same treatment, that he gave this poor girl.
Yea but the anti death penalty folks will say how unjust and wrong it is to execute him...and hes probably getting love letters from sickos. The defense lawyers said that he struggled with mental heath issues. So do a lot of people, yet they don't commit acts of brutal murder. So I say hogwash to that BS.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 08-08-2019 at 06:15 AM..

Old 08-08-2019, 06:47 AM

17,535 posts, read 22,300,289 times
I never heard of the case until this post. Guy had some deep issues, but realize that he is not 'living it up" in federal prison. If he is a celebrity of sorts then that makes him a target (like Jeffrey Dahmer found out). If he is weird/stand offish then that makes him another target.

My guess, he will be a weird predator type in prison as people don't change. It was understandable that his family spoke up on his behalf but no mention of his wife/ex-wife and her position. Somebody had to know he was a dark individual. I can't imagine what that young girl endured in that car/apartment.

His undoing was driving an oddball Saturn car. Only 18 in the whole county.

Old 08-08-2019, 06:48 AM

Location: Unlike most on CD, I'm not afraid to give my location: Milwaukee, WI.
1,795 posts, read 4,170,720 times
You want to talk about devils? Read up on these two. This didn't get much national coverage even at the time, though I'm pretty sure if the races had been reversed it would have been a hot topic on the news for days if not weeks:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre

"Conservative media commentators David Horowitz, Michelle Malkin, and Thomas Sowell said the crimes were downplayed; they felt the national media suppressed the stories due to political correctness.[9][10] Sowell claimed that the media has a double standard regarding interracial offenses, tending to play up "vicious crimes by whites against blacks" but play down "equally vicious crimes by blacks against whites".[2]"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events