Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 06:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies
We didn't get back until after 5 yesterday once all was said & done so today is going to be catch up day.

I have piles of laundry,the planter to fill and my treading on the mill

I didn't get up til 7:30 so I have to run over and let my buddy out before he starts the "gotta pee" dance

BRB
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 06:35 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,092,767 times
Good morning Kwak and everyone else. I wish today was a catch up day. I have the opposite problem, time on my hands and no money to start a new creative project even though I really need one.

My newest thought is maybe doing a tv show for our local cable channel but I can't quite think how to do it without spending money or doing something that sombody else has already thought of.

Maybe inspiration will come while I work out? That hasn't worked so far, so far most of what I think about when I work out is "how much longer until this work out is over!"

Today I did 45 minutes on the treadmill, and only 15 on the stair master. I think I'm going to start swimming laps. Maybe that will give me something new.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Wow Chaos can wait for quite awhile, good boy! What you going to do when C/D takes him to TX?
I'm off work today to get "stuff" done, I just found out my insurance company is not going to pay for some drugs I order because they took the pharmacy off their list........so gotta cancel that order and go for another place. I am still being haunted by the bill from h&#l, the medical bill for 366. that was billed wrong, they just don't listen........all the billing office has to do is rebill, how hard is that. I am also getting our info ready for the IRS.........sigh when it rains it pours.
Not much else to do today, me and the treadmill will agree upon 11 am for our workout. Hopefully by that time I will have all done but the IRS stuff and then this afternoon will be mine for leisure.
Hope all have a good day.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a long, steamy walk this morning. Ugh! It is Africa hot out there. Our heat index is already 89 and is it ever humid!

O.K., gotta get my butt to the office.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
add us to the 89 heat index yikes its just plain nasty out there
I didn't go over til late last night so no surprises

lol sandy I was thinking the same thing a few weeks ago but now with the new business venture I am sure it is going to fill in the extra time I just found out there are different sections to the report I have been receiving every day lol I was told "as you get comfortable with the report it will be like reading the paper every day" um I don't get the paper so I will consider it like reading CD every day

I am going to miss the hell out of him though it is my big dog fix lol I am sure I will be paying a few visits to NO to see him and even though C/D may think I'm coming to see him we all know it is to see the dog

OMG I hate dealing with insurance companies and don't even get me started on the IRS I had that pleasure last week while trying to get C/D EIN number

I think they hire from the same "how can we make peoples lives harder" job pool

ok off to the screenroom for jade transplant

Still no takers other than pattie on cuttings !!!

Old 07-13-2010, 08:04 AM

If I had a house I would take you up on that Karla, but this apartment is just too small and dark in the winter. My two indoor plants almost died last winter.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
I have to get rid of the ants before I plant anything else. Ants have taken over my yard, killed all of my potted plants, and are trying desperately to find a way into the house. I hate ants.

Old 07-13-2010, 01:49 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, all.

I got started cleaning Mom's stovetop and it just kind of mushroomed over onto all her countertops and sink. I got 3/4 of the countertops done and will finish those tomorrow. Oh, BTW, that included everything on TOP of the countertops, which are virtually nonexistent because of all the crap she has on there. I just don't know. If I had the nerve and more time here, I'd clean out and organize her cupboards for her. She has the organizational theory of "Step back before you open a door." And you'd best be wearing steel toed shoes, too. Tomorrow, I'll also clean the stuff she has on top of the cupboards. I figure there's about 5 years of dust and grime on them. Cleaning is not one of her priorities.

While I was doing that, she was fixing stuff for dinner. Pulled BBQ'd pork sandwiches and apple pie. We'll also do salt potatoes, fresh beet greens (Her favorite, not mine), carrots w/snow peas.

ANd while she was doing that, my BIL was working on the new porch he's been building for her. As much as it hurts, I have to give him credit that he's doing a really good job. It looks nice. Especially since her old one was falling down.

I think we've made 14 trips to the store today.

Sandy, if you say the word insurance in front of me, my eyes glaze over. Don't understand it, no matter which kind it is. Hate, hate, HATE it.

Hey, Caladium....maybe you could make a documentary on my mother and me. Just kidding. Really would NOT want that on national tv.

Evey, it's in the low 80's here, with low humidity. You should hear the people whining about it. Absolutely no comparison to our area.

Well, gang....best get rolling. Catch y'all tomorrow.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:02 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Today I did a short abs workout and an upper body one. Gotta go jump in the shower.

Happy Tuesday all!

Old 07-13-2010, 03:20 PM

Whew, all is done. My pharmacy (whom I love) assured me that BC/BS is still paying my claims and that I will not be billed for thousands of dollars "by accident". They squared away a new contract with my insurance company, so I am safe now (sorry but I just don't want "made in China" drugs!
I think I finally got through to someone who is going to take care of this bill, I put on my "don't make me come there" voice and after awhile the girl I spoke with actually seemed to understand what was needed. SOOOOOO I think I am safe for awhile.
We are hot and humid here also and I am soooooo excited to see my kids next week. Kim and I are going to take a road trip to IN to the Amish area and do some sight seeing and shopping. We are excited!
Best get the meat loaf mixed and ready. Whew this day went by fast (by the way I did make time for 20 on the treadmill).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals